ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Season Ticket Holders...Help. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275344)

Strongside 08-15-2013 02:33 PM

Season Ticket Holders...Help.

So I'm trying to figure out the Chiefs' dipshit website and their method for passing out vouchers for STH's to receive a free NFL bag to comply with the NFL's new bag policy this year. The recorded message that I got said to head to the kingdom card site and click manage tickets. I do that, log in, and can't find a damn thing about a voucher anywhere. Has anyone figured this out or are the Chiefs just that idiotic? The site in general is a user experience nightmare, but that's beside the point.

Here's what I found on the site:

Quote:

Chiefs STHs will be provided with one clear plastic tote bag for every four seats on your account. For example, STHs that have one to four seats, will receive one bag, five to eight seats will receive two and so on. To secure your voucher(s) please visit www.ChiefsKingdomPass.com, login, and click on "Manage My Tickets" on the left side of the page.
Vouchers may be redeemed through one of the following methods.
Again, I do this and can't find a voucher anywhere. I'd like to have that bag because it's good for 25% off of whatever you can fit in it in the team store tomorrow.

Someone...anyone. Help. Me.

BlackHelicopters 08-15-2013 03:15 PM

:bong:

DRU 08-15-2013 05:38 PM

It actually send you over to your ticketmaster account, which is www.mychiefsaccount.com. If you log in there you can manage your events. The first event on the list should be your bag voucher.

SAUTO 08-15-2013 05:45 PM

You can still carry your clutch so you should be ok
Posted via Mobile Device

HonestChieffan 08-15-2013 07:22 PM

Jeeze this is embarrassing.

Fish 08-15-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9888161)
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO....

Mr. Kotter 08-15-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9888161)
Posted via Mobile Device

What....you got something against a Man-purse? Huh? Do ya.... :hmmm:

Heh....actually as long as it has a pouch/pocket for your soft flask....it's all good. :drool:

cosmo20002 08-15-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9887577)
Again, I do this and can't find a voucher anywhere. I'd like to have that bag because it's good for 25% off of whatever you can fit in it in the team store tomorrow.
Someone...anyone. Help. Me.

Seems like the 25% offer was only good today at the "Pick Up Party." The only place I see that offer is here:

"DRIVE-THRU PICK UP PARTY

On August 15th from 3 pm to 7 pm a drive-thru pick up party will take place near the Founder's Plaza by Lot M. Enter through Gate 2 off of Blue Ridge Cutoff and follow directions once inside the Truman Sports Complex. Festivities will include appearances by Chiefs Cheerleaders, Ambassadors and KC Wolf as well as 25% off any item you can fit into your clear plastic bag(s) at the Chiefs Pro Shop. STHs that redeem their bag(s) during this event will receive 500 Chiefs Kingdom Pass Points."

Strongside 08-16-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9889191)
Seems like the 25% offer was only good today at the "Pick Up Party." The only place I see that offer is here:

"DRIVE-THRU PICK UP PARTY

On August 15th from 3 pm to 7 pm a drive-thru pick up party will take place near the Founder's Plaza by Lot M. Enter through Gate 2 off of Blue Ridge Cutoff and follow directions once inside the Truman Sports Complex. Festivities will include appearances by Chiefs Cheerleaders, Ambassadors and KC Wolf as well as 25% off any item you can fit into your clear plastic bag(s) at the Chiefs Pro Shop. STHs that redeem their bag(s) during this event will receive 500 Chiefs Kingdom Pass Points."

gblowfish 08-16-2013 08:34 AM

This whole thing pisses me off. It's stupid.

BlackHelicopters 08-16-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter (Post 9888981)
What....you got something against a Man-purse? Huh? Do ya.... :hmmm:

Heh....actually as long as it has a pouch/pocket for your soft flask....it's all good. :drool:

It's European............