ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dane I'm calling you out. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271677)

Frazod 04-02-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9551514)
For the mother****ing win

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/4/...-TapsM60-6.jpg

Rams Fan 04-02-2013 08:42 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hlrM7H_WW28" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f-beyMTEBys" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rasputin 04-02-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9551480)
Probably.

I usually only get banned on websites when I have a fair and valid point.

I would just like to know how Dane got to the inner circle because he's not funny, he's not likable, and he's clearly sick in the ****ing head.

He must have no gag reflex or something and uses just the right amount of tooth.

I know how you got into the inner circle. Did you ever thank Gonzo for that?

Hammock Parties 04-02-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9549602)
JFC what is Clay going to do now? He has nothing else to do.

Incorrect. Not idly do the leaves of Lorien fall.

http://i.imgur.com/3Disabkh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bF3V1Y6h.jpg

Gwaihir, Windlord!

http://i.imgur.com/qRwcYVfh.jpg

ChiefRocka 04-02-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 9551559)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hlrM7H_WW28" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f-beyMTEBys" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:clap:

Just Passin' By 04-02-2013 08:50 PM

We'll know this thread's finished when the vaginal juices run clear

DaneMcCloud 04-02-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9551523)

but I'm not a sick demented **** like you on the verge of off'ing myself

LMAO

Hootie, there mere idea that I am somehow suicidal is funnier than Direckshun actually getting a ****ing draft pick right after 2 million mock drafts.

LMAO

Get ****ed, Dummy.

Cephalic Trauma 04-02-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9551503)
Cougars with dentures for me bro.

Hey, austin, is there any way I could get a temporary ban where I am only allowed to post in Royals gamethreads for 3 days?

I have a big physiology test coming up and this drama is raping my study skills.

SPchief 04-02-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9551593)

That may take a while

DaneMcCloud 04-02-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

When don't they?

Cephalic Trauma 04-02-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

It moved

BossChief 04-02-2013 08:53 PM

Hey Dane, why you gotta lie about shit?

Cephalic Trauma 04-02-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9551605)

Yep, I'm gonna fail.

Rams Fan 04-02-2013 08:54 PM

Guys, Clay can really go the distance.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mgEBBf3gDa4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

patteeu 04-02-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9551235)
This thread is THE definition of 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb sack

No, John Matrix didn't have much to say in this one.

AustinChief 04-02-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9551601)
When don't they?

Apparently around the 2nd of the month around here... some of these girls need to take their iron pills!

Discuss Thrower 04-02-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9551598)
Hey, austin, is there any way I could get a temporary ban where I am only allowed to post in Royals gamethreads for 3 days?

I have a big physiology test coming up and this drama is raping my study skills.

Sack up and have some self-control

MeatRock 04-02-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9551608)
Yep, I'm gonna fail.

And it's about to regain it's burst. :clap:

DaFace 04-02-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9551614)
No, John Matrix didn't have much to say in this one.

In some ways, that thread is a testament to why permabans are stupid.

DaneMcCloud 04-02-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9551605)

What am I lying about?

I reviewed my timeline. I joined your "Mob" after several requests. I asked to bombard a member that I thought was Blackbob. After finding out that he wasn't Blackbob, I left your "Mob".

You sent ****ing novels of PM's, unsoliticed. You repeatedly requested to be friends on Facebook. I neither read your PM's nor accepted your Facebook requests.

Since early February, you've been a ****ing DICK. Not once, not twice, not three times, but every ****ing post. All because I disagree with you and your bag of ****s about Geno Smith.

Furthermore, I knew NOTHING of your child's affliction, until you posted about it, and STILL don't. I DELETED your PM's because JFC, what the ****?

As I said the other day, I AM FINE. My FAMILY is fine. If you don't ****ing get it, there's nothing I even NEED to do.

Just Passin' By 04-02-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9551601)
When don't they?

During that time of the month.

DaneMcCloud 04-02-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9551615)
Apparently around the 2nd of the month around here... some of these girls need to take their iron pills!

This forum is filled with more weeping vaginas than Olympic Gardens at 4am

Direckshun 04-02-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9551434)
You're welcome, ArrowheadAddict ***** Sympathizer.

God, you sicken me.

Sure.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9551520)
I absolutely did something: I made you bleed out like Mary Sue during heavy flow season. Throw away your hepatitis panties, don't want mother to know you're becoming a woman.

Welp, I'm lost.

Mother****erJones 04-02-2013 09:04 PM

New lounge name, Panties in a bunch lounge

Dave Lane 04-02-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9550710)
Really? Link? I suck at using the search function.

I agree I never heard anything about this.

LiveSteam 04-02-2013 09:04 PM

I have asked it before & I am going to ask it again.

IS THEIR A WINNER IN THIS MADNESS?

Hootie 04-02-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9551670)

"they threw my apology in my face and kept telling me I was "sick" and "needed help!"

!!!

AustinChief 04-02-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9551670)

Some posters act like they're more violated than a drunk girl after a date with Hootie.

Just Passin' By 04-02-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9551697)
I have asked it before & I am going to ask it again.

The terrorists. The terrorists have won.

LiveSteam 04-02-2013 09:06 PM

ROFL

|Zach| 04-02-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9551156)
What is truly amusing to me is that the same half dozen posters who are outraged when we ban someone are also outraged when we don't. We need an application packet for these guys.

And in each of those instances I say... "this makes no sense"

Molitoth 04-02-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9551704)
Some posters act like they're more violated than a drunk girl after a date with Hootie.

Even drunk girls know Hootie isn't going to violate shit with a 3.5 inch dick.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9551343)
Shut up you pussy. I'll take a 6-hour ban to entertain this board. And you'll ****ing like it.

Do us all a ****ing favor for a change: shut the **** up about late night horseshit and how high and mighty your football opinions are, quit spamming the board with "value picks" and stop being a woman. Either that or look into gender reassignment therapy because the estrogen from you in this thread is so thick I could cut it with the knife Zach uses to spread lard on his morning donut.

Ahhhh. Well that's what I get for reading threads backwards.

Frazod 04-02-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9551691)
Welp, I'm lost.

I thought you were leaving forever, douche. Why are you still here?

patteeu 04-02-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9551621)
In some ways, that thread is a testament to why permabans are stupid.

Yep.

El Jefe 04-02-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9551701)
"they threw my apology in my face and kept telling me I was "sick" and "needed help!"

!!!

Hootie, you rascal!

patteeu 04-02-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9551705)
The terrorists. The terrorists have won.

:LOL:

COchief 04-02-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9551657)
What am I lying about?

I reviewed my timeline. I joined your "Mob" after several requests. I asked to bombard a member that I thought was Blackbob. After finding out that he wasn't Blackbob, I left your "Mob".

You sent ****ing novels of PM's, unsoliticed. You repeatedly requested to be friends on Facebook. I neither read your PM's nor accepted your Facebook requests.

Since early February, you've been a ****ing DICK. Not once, not twice, not three times, but every ****ing post. All because I disagree with you and your bag of ****s about Geno Smith.

Furthermore, I knew NOTHING of your child's affliction, until you posted about it, and STILL don't. I DELETED your PM's because JFC, what the ****?

As I said the other day, I AM FINE. My FAMILY is fine. If you don't ****ing get it, there's nothing I even NEED to do.

Welcome back, dude please please post some screenshots of the FB friend requests, I have a very strong feeling he is lying about that and would love nothing more that to see it come out. You should also hunt down his post where he posted your message earlier today and said it was all lies and "I never even sent a FB or PM".

Shit could get real in a minute.

|Zach| 04-02-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9551069)
Then you need to clean out your ears (or stop standing so close to the vuvzelas).

We are trying to use 3 day bans instead of 7 day bans as the STARTING point for temp bans. Of course it can escalate quickly and really bad shit can be handled immediately with far harsher.

Flopnuts is saying that HE rarely does permabans, he leaves that up to others. That doesn't mean they won't happen.

In THIS case, no one reported anything on Dane but the filter evasion and BossChief didn't ask for any actions to be taken. As far as I'm concerned, if Bosschief (btw I respect the way he has handled this immensely) would rather just let the court of public opinion judge things, then that is HIS call ... not yours or anyone else who is offended. Other mods may feel differently. You want harsher punishment, take it up with Bosschief.. tell him that he needs to be more histrionic and cry and scream like a girl. As it is, it doesn't seem like it means that much to him to mean that much to you.

So this is a whole new variable that you guys are bringing to the table now (because this stuff is completely made up on the fly each time there is no basis for anything) so exactly it what instances are peoples level of being offended taken into account when rules are being broken?

Really happy to see this is becoming more non sensical.

Can I now do anything as long as someone is not offended?

Direckshun 04-02-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9551261)
BTW, my decision was made in large part because Direckshun made a very compelling argument about people being randomly banned. I'm making Direckshun's last stand here.

LMAO

Hootie 04-02-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9551712)
Even drunk girls know Hootie isn't going to violate shit with a 3.5 inch dick.

can't report what you can't feel

El Jefe 04-02-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9551343)
Shut up you pussy. I'll take a 6-hour ban to entertain this board. And you'll ****ing like it.

Do us all a ****ing favor for a change: shut the **** up about late night horseshit and how high and mighty your football opinions are, quit spamming the board with "value picks" and stop being a woman. Either that or look into gender reassignment therapy because the estrogen from you in this thread is so thick I could cut it with the knife Zach uses to spread lard on his morning donut.

The more I dig in this thread the more I remember why I love this place!

COchief 04-02-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9551729)
So this is a whole new variable that you guys are bringing to the table now (because this stuff is completely made up on the fly each time there is no basis for anything) so exactly it what instances are peoples level of being offended taken into account when rules are being broken?

How bout you quit shitting up the thread with these "what can I get away with" crap posts? Seriously, this is like number 4-5. Either cause some trouble and find out or shut your face and get out of the thread.

This is CP, not the Supreme Court you nitpicking douchebag, no one requires laws that are written and followed to the letter except for you apparently.

|Zach| 04-02-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9551745)
How bout you quit shitting up the thread with these "what can I get away with" crap posts? Seriously, this is like number 4-5. Either cause some trouble and find out or shut your face and get out of the thread.

This is CP, not the Supreme Court you nitpicking douchebag, no one requires laws that are written and followed to the letter except for you apparently.

As long as they act like their rules make any sense and that they don't just make it up as they go along.

BigMeatballDave 04-02-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

LMAO Typical Zach

Titty Meat 04-02-2013 09:14 PM

And Direckshun says this place is going downhill pft

DaneMcCloud 04-02-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9551727)
Welcome back, dude please please post some screenshots of the FB friend requests, I have a very strong feeling he is lying about that and would love nothing more that to see it come out. You should also hunt down his post where he posted your message earlier today and said it was all lies and "I never even sent a FB or PM".

I appreciate the sentiment. I wish that I could but I deleted the requests years ago.

In all honesty, I feel like a ****ing dick even bringing this shit up, but IMO (and that doesn't need to be shared by anyone else), he's pushed and pushed and pushed and pushed me to the point to where I had no choice.

Boss, if you feel as if you haven't been a ****ing dickhead, prove it.

Oh, and SNR, go **** yourself, you mealy mouthed ****. If you were SO concerned about my "well being", why didn't I receive a SINGLE PM from you?

Or BossChief?

Phony ****s. Both of them.

BossChief 04-02-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9551657)
What am I lying about?

Furthermore, I knew NOTHING of your child's affliction, until you posted a

bout it, and STILL don't. I DELETED your PM's because JFC, what the ****?

1) first, when you first brought up why you were mad at me, you said you didn't even know what the group was about when you joined and once you realized, you quickly left the group...now, you admit you knew what it was about and joined TWICE.

2)Those PMs weren't unsolicited. Want proof? YOU posted in the thread that if I want help to pm you. YOU offered to help when my x passed away and I was going through the process of getting Custody of my son. YOU said you knew a lawyer in the bay area that could help and asked me for information about my situation.

Don't remember?

Not surprised because you never followed through, but no worries because I hired good council and got everything done and the situation was handled perfectly. Thanks for the initial concern and willingness to offer help, anyway.

3) I have NEVER sent you a friend request on facebook. I don't even know
your name, first or last. How could I? How many times are you gonna lie about that? I think you have me confused with someone else on that one, or your just making it up.

4) you are full of shit about not knowing about it and you know it. If you were truly oblivious about it, an apology would have been immediate and there would have been an ounce of remorse. There wasn't.

Am I lying in those statements?

COchief 04-02-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9551748)
As long as they act like their rules make any sense and that they don't just make it up as they go along.

Let me make it simple, take a look at all mod posts and decisions in this thread since GoChiefs got banned, is it not completely fuggin obvious they do what they want? There is your answer, go ask the same stupid question repeatedly in some other thread.

Also, this is a free forum meaning you have no right to demand answers or rules on anything. Don't like it? Leave, just please for my sanity stop asking the same stupid question when the answer is right in the thread you keep repeating these dumb questions in...

Clear?

KC_Connection 04-02-2013 09:17 PM

Is this like the drama queen thread or something?

DaneMcCloud 04-02-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9551751)
And Direckshun says this place is going downhill pft

Yeah but Direckshun would choose a kicker #1 overall

Hootie 04-02-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9551756)
I appreciate the sentiment. I wish that I could but I deleted the requests years ago.

In all honesty, I feel like a ****ing dick even bringing this shit up, but IMO (and that doesn't need to be shared by anyone else), he's pushed and pushed and pushed and pushed me to the point to where I had no choice.

Oh, and SNR, go **** yourself, you mealy mouthed ****. If you were SO concerned about my "well being", why didn't I receive a SINGLE PM from you?

Or BossChief?

this post seems pretty weepy vagina-esque

no?

MeatRock 04-02-2013 09:17 PM

Dammit!!! Where did you go Dane? The vaginal dams have been plugged.

Dave Lane 04-02-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9551074)
And thats why you're the best mod and it's not even close at all.

Totally agreement Floppy is up there too but things have been much better since DaFace returned.

El Jefe 04-02-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9551727)

This is interesting, I find myself on the fence as to which one is being truthful as do you. This isn't a small differing variegation of the said story, it is completely different spectrums. Someone is a lying piece of trash and it would be interesting to know who it is.

|Zach| 04-02-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9551759)
Let me make it simple, take a look at all mod posts and decisions in this thread since GoChiefs got banned, is it not completely fuggin obvious they do what they want? There is your answer, go ask the same stupid question repeatedly in some other thread.

I think I will stay right here and talk more about how ridiculous this situation why they use their laffy taffy logic to do a horrible job explaining it.

AustinChief 04-02-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

No this is my opinion. It also happens to be how the system generally plays out since mods don't go around LOOKING for violations. They rely on people reporting/bitching about things. My guess is THAT is why you are confused.

So yes, if you do something bad and NO ONE notices or complains... most likely you will get away with it. This really isn't that hard to get. In this instance, people noticed but no one complained to the mods and most importantly BossChief didn't complain. This isn't a ****ing preschool class... plenty of people on here don;t need mods to police every last post for them.

Titty Meat 04-02-2013 09:18 PM

Zach's snail trail is stinking up this thread

Mother****erJones 04-02-2013 09:18 PM

This is the most random shit pile of a thread ROFL

|Zach| 04-02-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9551769)
Totally agreement Floppy is up there too but things have been much better since DaFace returned.

The only good one. Though it is obvious he does not have his finger prints on this at all.

Simply Red 04-02-2013 09:22 PM

DaFace is an outstanding MOD. I agree.

|Zach| 04-02-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9551772)
No this is my opinion. It also happens to be how the system generally plays out since mods don't go around LOOKING for violations. They rely on people reporting/bitching about things. My guess is THAT is why you are confused.

So yes, if you do something bad and NO ONE notices or complains... most likely you will get away with it. This really isn't that hard to get. In this instance, people noticed but no one complained to the mods and most importantly BossChief didn't complain. This isn't a ****ing preschool class... plenty of people on here don;t need mods to police every last post for them.

Team Chiefs Planet...

You are a reerun that pops out reeruned kids - nothing

Filter evasion - 3 days (but reversed)

Question why it is happening in thread - 3 days

You guys are so bad at this. Can we just let DaFace QB all of this stuff? Doesn't make any sense.

I mean at least just admit you all are making shit up as you go along and playing favorites and that I should just "deal with it" and shut up. At least there would be some honesty in the whole thing.

BigMeatballDave 04-02-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9551771)
I think I will stay right here and talk more about how ridiculous this situation why they use their laffy taffy logic to do a horrible job explaining it.

Why do you need an explanation?

Just Passin' By 04-02-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9551772)

Sums it up pretty well, I'd say.

COchief 04-02-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9551777)
The only good one. Though it is obvious he does not have his finger prints on this at all.

I do have to give credit where it is due, for some reason your subtle troll has enraged me more than anything probably in CP history. Well done son.

Just Passin' By 04-02-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9551790)
Team Chiefs Planet...

You guys are so bad at this. Can we just let DaFace QB all of this stuff? Doesn't make any sense.

I mean at least just admit you all are making shit up as you go along and playing favorites and that I should just "deal with it" and shut up. At least there would be some honesty in the whole thing.

Perhaps you should take your patronage to SoccerPlanet

|Zach| 04-02-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9551791)
Why do you need an explanation?

Why do you need an explanation of why I need an explanation?

|Zach| 04-02-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9551797)
Perhaps you should take your patronage to SoccerPlanet

I have been here for a long time. I would rather just sit back and listen why this is such an idiotic mess.

BigMeatballDave 04-02-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9551798)
Why do you need an explanation of why I need an explanation?

Because we want to point and laugh at you.

This isn't a pay site. Don't like it, leave.

COchief 04-02-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9551774)
Zach's snail trail is stinking up this thread

He is killing me.

MODS, please either ban him or give him what he wants!

Frazod 04-02-2013 09:25 PM

So if a shitty post falls in the forest and nobody bitches about it, does it make a sound?

KurtCobain 04-02-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

it's offensive and instantly bannable if joey or hootie posts it. one of those guys will be the first to get banned for an aids tree reference.

Just Passin' By 04-02-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9551802)
I have been here for a long time. I would rather just sit back and listen why this is such an idiotic mess.

Yeah, but you're not just listening. Like a soccer player who's opponent came within three feet of him, you're rolling around the proverbial turf and crying as if someone shot you.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9551790)
Team Chiefs Planet...

No shit.

Pablo 04-02-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9551804)
Because we want to point and laugh at you.

This isn't a pay site. Don't like it, leave.

Love it or leave it! Derr!

loochy 04-02-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9551697)

NO THEY'RE ISN'T

Mother****erJones 04-02-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9551808)
Yeah, but you're not just listening. Like a soccer player who's opponent came within three feet of him, you're rolling around the proverbial turf and crying as if someone shot you.

ROFL

BossChief 04-02-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9551756)

Or BossChief?

I did try to pm you, but it says "this user is not accepting PMs"

How does one prove they haven't been a dickhead?

How about you quote me on when I was this raging asshole that drove you to do what you had to do? I haven't done so and that's why you are attempting a good old fashioned blame shift.

Even after you made that comment, I said over and over that I think you need help and that I was saying that with no ill will and being a person I considered a friend.

|Zach| 04-02-2013 09:28 PM

Not to mention all the "decisions" they make...are always reversed. Why have rules?