ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Todd Haley -- Chiefs HC Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264615)

Ace Gunner 10-03-2012 11:29 AM

The Todd Haley -- Chiefs HC Thread

He's a good coach & managed to get this team playing decent football. Under Haley, the Chiefs made a very unexpected playoff game appearance by hosting the Ravens at Arrowhead Stadium.

But the Haley era ended just seven games ago. Evidently, not all fans agree with Haley's successful ways here in KC.

Discuss:D

Bump 10-03-2012 11:31 AM

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/...892421b402.png

aturnis 10-03-2012 11:33 AM

Rather have kept him and ousted Pioli.

mcaj22 10-03-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 8973230)

this

and I am not a Haley supporter. I think with a better GM and coordinators Haley would have been more comfortable with what he had to work with

so essentially I would have taken Haley and then nothing else connected to the Patriots Shit Tree

Hammock Parties 10-03-2012 11:38 AM

I unfairly blamed Haley for the blowouts.

The blowouts are all Matt Cassel.

Haley's a douche and probably not a good HC, but Pioli + Cassel are far more responsible for our fail.

Haley burned his bridge with the Hunts though. We'll just have to remember him for all the funny GIFs.

Ace Gunner 10-03-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8973247)
I unfairly blamed Haley for the blowouts.

The blowouts are all Matt Cassel.

Haley's a douche and probably not a good HC, but Pioli + Cassel are far more responsible for our fail.

Haley burned his bridge with the Hunts though. We'll just have to remember him for all the funny GIFs.

and that is how you should be remembered :thumb:

but I am open to reading posts from those who feel Haley was not a good coach for the Chiefs.

Ace Gunner 10-03-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8973219)

never too tired for a laugh tho :D

mcaj22 10-03-2012 11:44 AM

if Todd wins a Super Bowl in Pittsburgh he could very well be back on someones head coaching radar

alnorth 10-03-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Yep, I'm not a huge Haley fan, but I'm not a Haley hater either. I was fine with him being head coach, and the only possible positive I got out of his firing was that it brought everyone one step closer to blaming Pioli.

Rasputin 10-03-2012 11:47 AM

If it wasn't for Todd Haley we would never have seen Tyler Palko **** Todd Haley. Good coach or not the fact we had to see Tyler Palko for as long as we did Todd Haley just was fail. It's just dumb to think he was any good for Chiefs after that.

Frazod 10-03-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

THIS THIS THIS

Well never know what Haley might have done with this team without that **** Pioli foisting Cassel upon him and micromanaging him to death.

BoneKrusher 10-03-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8973281)
If it wasn't for Todd Haley we would never have seen Tyler Palko **** Todd Haley. Good coach or not the fact we had to see Tyler Palko for as long as we did Todd Haley just was fail. It's just dumb to think he was any good for Chiefs after that.

yep, Haley's an arrogant asshole.

mcaj22 10-03-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

im not defending Todd but what were his options?

Pioli gave him Cassel, Palko, Stanzi

how is that Todd's fault? It's not. We were losing with Palko or Stanzi regardless.

Ace Gunner 10-03-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8973269)
if Todd wins a Super Bowl in Pittsburgh he could very well be back on someones head coaching radar

I expect he will be considered a candidate by NFL teams next season regardless.

J Diddy 10-03-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

I think Palko was Todd's way of saying this is how good you have it with Cassel.