ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Official "Lost" the series discussion (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100674)

Baby Lee 03-29-2007 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noa949
I liked last night's episode, too. It was cool how they played with what she whispered as she fell into paralysis. I immediately thought she said something about Paolo.

I completely missed the confusion between Paulo lies and paralyzed until later.

scorpio 03-29-2007 10:52 AM

Locke: "Things don't stay buried on this island."

Chiefnj 03-29-2007 11:29 AM

I thought it was horrible.

New characters + no character development + death = who cares.

Artz is a high school teacher yet knows each of the 800,000 plus species of insects in order to conclude he discovered 20 new ones? He's been through a plane crash yet the first things he does is build a museum for insects on the beach. The two characters nobody cares about never told anyone about a plane that might have a working radio or supplies or the hatch that might have answers about the others or the monster they discussed?

I can't wait for The Shield next week.

tomahawk kid 03-29-2007 11:34 AM

Ok - I'm missing the part about Locke's dad being the realy "Sawyer".

Anyone care to fill me in?

Thig Lyfe 03-29-2007 11:41 AM

The episode answered nothing. It didn't even hint at an answer for anything. No loose ends were touched. It was a self-contained mystery, which would have been a good episode on a different series, but on LOST they have too much to get through to screw around with new characters.

The Rick 03-29-2007 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SportsRacer
The episode answered nothing. It didn't even hint at an answer for anything. No loose ends were touched. It was a self-contained mystery, which would have been a good episode on a different series, but on LOST they have too much to get through to screw around with new characters.

I agree, it seemed to be a perfect opportunity for the writers to answer some questions using the "flashback from a different perspective" method. They showed us flashbacks from different perspectives, but didn't answer much.

Of course, by now I should have known...

ct 03-29-2007 11:57 AM

That episode last night totally sucked. I want that hour of my life back. Next week's cat fight had better be damn hot, after this waste of an episode.

Mr. Plow 03-29-2007 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rick
I agree, it seemed to be a perfect opportunity for the writers to answer some questions using the "flashback from a different perspective" method. They showed us flashbacks from different perspectives, but didn't answer much.

Of course, by now I should have known...

They answer your question with 12 other questions.

cookster50 03-29-2007 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coryt
That episode last night totally sucked. I want that hour of my life back. Next week's cat fight had better be damn hot, after this waste of an episode.

Speaking of hot, they just killed someone with a smokin body. Wow, those first few scenes of Expose, wowzaa.

Baby Lee 03-29-2007 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damark
Speaking of hot, they just killed someone with a smokin body. Wow, those first few scenes of Expose, wowzaa.

What was her tag line? Ha-cha!!! Judo Chop!!!

Cracked me up.

ct 03-29-2007 12:59 PM

"Razzle Dazzle"

"You know what happens to guest stars."

ROFL

Baby Lee 03-29-2007 01:35 PM

Oh, and the easy to miss reveal that Boone was a polesmoker.

The Rick 03-29-2007 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Oh, and the easy to miss reveal that Boone was a polesmoker.

When was that?

beer bacon 03-29-2007 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damark

My personal favorite was when she bounced over to Arzt to ask for help.

Baby Lee 03-29-2007 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rick
When was that?

When his sister chided him at the airport for hitting on every dude in the place. [when he asked Paulo if he was using a chair].