ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU Georgia plays "old man football" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263136)

BryanBusby 09-09-2012 08:29 PM

Setsuna is the SEC Wickedson.

notorious 09-09-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 8896142)
Setsuna is the SEC Wickedson.

Oh JFC.

To be stamped with that...........:eek:

SAUTO 09-09-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8896157)
Oh JFC.

To be stamped with that...........:eek:

Good comparison imo
Posted via Mobile Device

notorious 09-09-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 8896171)
Good comparison imo
Posted via Mobile Device

It is.

Setsuna 09-09-2012 09:36 PM

ROFL. To be this delusional about an ass kicking loss to UGA is laughable. Yall haven't even won shit in any sport to be this stupid. Wickedson is a compliment. Yall are straight up reeruned.

DJ's left nut 09-09-2012 10:30 PM

I love how Richardson spent the entire night getting piss-pounded after running his mouth.

Richardson has been a catastrophic bust for Mizzou. From #1 prospect in the country and the most heralded defensive recruit in decades to a backup rotational tackle that has simply never been good enough to force himself into the starting lineup.

Thanks again, Shel...

Reaper16 09-09-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8896548)
ROFL. To be this delusional about an ass kicking loss to UGA is laughable. Yall haven't even won shit in any sport to be this stupid. Wickedson is a compliment. Yall are straight up reeruned.

I've been the only person talking about Mizzou since you last posted, so your posts are clearly directed at me.

Apparently, when you say that Mizzou got their asses kicked it means Mizzou got their asses kicked.

But when I say Mizzou got their asses kicked, it means I am making delusional, reeruned excuses for Mizzou.

Setsuna, you have the reading comprehension skills of a defensive tackle recruit from a Memphis high school.

kepp 09-10-2012 07:32 AM

No offense, but I disagree with those saying that depth wasn't really an issue. From what I saw, it was absolutely an issue. We lost our best lineman from what was already a patchwork OL, and probably our best LB and we just wore down. I was proud of our defense. They played their hearts out, but when your offense keeps giving the other team short fields (to put it mildly), you're going to wear down.

The second biggest factor, IMO, was offensive play calling. Wildcat on the first play of a game? Really? REPEATEDLY running the QB up the gut? A fake punt on 4th and 11 from our own 30? And Jarvis Jones...geez, what can you say about him?

It will take a few years to recruit the kind of depth we need to compete at the top level of the SEC. We have the depth at receiver, and maybe QB, but really nowhere else.

Reerun_KC 09-10-2012 09:03 AM

The "old man football" chats were pretty funny...

Black Bob 09-10-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8897456)
The "old man football" chats were pretty funny...

I really wished Georgia would have played "old man football." I was at a party watching the game and everyone was like "why in the hell are they running the spread?" It was really annoying.