ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs PFT take on Albert and his twitter account (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270849)

buddha 03-08-2013 10:20 AM

This is a team sport and if the Chiefs can improve the OL by moving Albert...move f'ing Albert. Some of you are as spineless as Albert. Albert has been a fine LT, but he hasn't been great IMO. If you disagree...fine. I've seen other LTs who were significantly better. If Albert doesn't want to play where he's asked to play, trade him. The inmates don't run the asylum.

htismaqe 03-08-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha (Post 9476712)
This is a team sport and if the Chiefs can improve the OL by moving Albert...move f'ing Albert. Some of you are as spineless as Albert. Albert has been a fine LT, but he hasn't been great IMO. If you disagree...fine. I've seen other LTs who were significantly better. If Albert doesn't want to play where he's asked to play, trade him. The inmates don't run the asylum.

OK, so who is available that is significantly better?

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-08-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9476727)
OK, so who is available that is significantly better?

JOKER HERP-DERP!
Posted via Mobile Device

patteeu 03-08-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9476700)
ROFL

You can't even correctly FRAME the question.

Of course you want to make it a yes/no answer. By limiting the scope of the conversation, you limit other's ability to make you look like the complete ****ing moron you are.

EVERYBODY, outside of your dumb sheep ass, can see what was wrong with the Chiefs the last 4 years.

EVERYBODY.

Get your head out of your ass. I'm not interested in stupid semantic arguments with you.

That's strange. You seemed interested in a stupid semantic argument in post 77.

Brock 03-08-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha (Post 9476712)

I'll bet you can't name 8 LTs better than Albert. You're one of the idiots who will defend every moronic move this team makes.

Rausch 03-08-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9476672)
It's a hypothetical. It helps illustrate how moving a successful LT to the right side can improve your team under the right circumstances.

No.

Never.

If you are successful at LT you don't draft another LT.

If you are successful at LT you don't get asked to move to RT.

HemiEd 03-08-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

It's a hypothetical. It helps illustrate how moving a successful LT to the right side can improve your team under the right circumstances.

Patteau, you are embarrassing yourself, quit while you are behind.

BossChief 03-08-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

That would be the worst usage of a first overall pick in the history of not only the NFL, but quite possibly all of pro sports.

HemiEd 03-08-2013 10:45 AM

Oh, and Brandon is back on FB after an extended absence.

patteeu 03-08-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9476793)
I'll bet you can't name 8 LTs better than Albert. You're one of the idiots who will defend every moronic move this team makes.

Here are the guys PFF rated higher than Branden Albert last year. Two of them were guys who played LT over Albert at UVA.

Joe Staley
Duane Brown
Michael Roos
Ryan Clady
Joe Thomas
D'Brickashaw Ferguson
Andrew Whitworth
William Beatty
Jared Veldheer
Russell Okung
Eugene Monroe
Nate Solder
Trent Williams

patteeu 03-08-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9476810)
Patteau, you are embarrassing yourself, quit while you are behind.

Thanks for your concern.

Rausch 03-08-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9476844)
Here are the guys PFF rated higher than Branden Albert last year. Two of them were guys who played LT over Albert at UVA.

Joe Staley
Duane Brown
Michael Roos
Ryan Clady
Joe Thomas
D'Brickashaw Ferguson
Andrew Whitworth
William Beatty
Jared Veldheer
Russell Okung
Eugene Monroe
Nate Solder
Trent Williams

So do we take out all the guys who missed time or just the amount of time Albert missed?

The Franchise 03-08-2013 10:53 AM

We need to leave Albert where he's at and go sign Gosder Cherilus to play RT.

patteeu 03-08-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9476851)
So do we take out all the guys who missed time or just the amount of time Albert missed?

I'm not sure I understand your question, but Albert missed more time than any of those guys last year. I'm not sure he deserves extra credit for being unavailable, but to avoid that argument I gave Albert credit for a 16 game season anyway and adjusted his rating accordingly. If I had ignored the injuries, Jordan Gross, Matt Kalil, and Donald Penn would have rated higher than him too.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-08-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9476862)
We need to leave Albert where he's at and go sign Gosder Cherilus to play RT.

This. FART FTW!
Posted via Mobile Device