ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Official Boarding Point: Fairweather Shockerfan Bandwagon! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=137557)

Braincase 03-18-2006 06:00 PM

Official Boarding Point: Fairweather Shockerfan Bandwagon!

What the hell! Why not!

Adopt A Shocker?

FAX 03-18-2006 06:01 PM

I'm on. The towering inferno guy gets my vote.

FAX

Saulbadguy 03-18-2006 06:02 PM

Paul Miller is a stud.

WilliamTheIrish 03-18-2006 06:07 PM

I'm in...Wait. Does this mean I have to root against HuckleRoy? If so, I'll have to decline. Roy may take another team to the FF, and that will cause all sorts of problems for the Jhawk faithful.

So... I'm out of the temporary shocker fandom.

Go Heels.

Coach 03-18-2006 06:10 PM

P.J. is awesome.

Lurch 03-18-2006 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
Paul Miller is a stud.

Pssst, dude; the gay marriage thread is in DC.

Go Shockers.

Saulbadguy 03-18-2006 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish
I'm in...Wait. Does this mean I have to root against HuckleRoy? If so, I'll have to decline. Roy may take another team to the FF, and that will cause all sorts of problems for the Jhawk faithful.

Go Heels.

I think both situations would be favorable. Former KU player gets to the Elite 8. The best basketball team in Kansas would not be KU, for a change. KU would still refuse to play WSU.

Coach 03-18-2006 06:15 PM

Quote:

Go Heels.

Heels and HuckleRoy has to beat George Mason, who are no slouch by any means.

I wouldn't be suprised if it would be a George Mason vs. WSU rematch, if that is the case.

WilliamTheIrish 03-18-2006 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
I think both situations would be favorable. Former KU player gets to the Elite 8. The best basketball team in Kansas would not be KU, for a change. KU would still refuse to play WSU.

I said this in the march madness thread:

If Turd takes this squad to the FF, Lawrence will have a mass suicide that will rival the Heaven's Gate space ship ride in 1997.

Frazod 03-18-2006 06:19 PM

Quote:

I said this in the march madness thread:

If Turd takes this squad to the FF, Lawrence will have a mass suicide that will rival the Heaven's Gate space ship ride in 1997.

Reason enough to root for them right there. :thumb:

Plus, I like the team colors! :D

|Zach| 03-18-2006 06:28 PM

Anyone who does good things for the MVC.

WilliamTheIrish 03-18-2006 06:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[chuckle]

Braincase 03-18-2006 06:50 PM

Quote:

[chuckle]

Just for that, I'm not even gonna tell you about a great upcoming concert. Dorkbag.

WilliamTheIrish 03-18-2006 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase
Just for that, I'm not even gonna tell you about a great upcoming concert. Dorkbag.

Sorry, BC. You know it's only because I'm on the outside looking in. Eleven years in a row.

BigRedChief 03-18-2006 11:34 PM

The Valley rules! Put me on the bandwagon. As a Missouri State fan its the closest I'll get this year to kicking some BCS butt.

Let the record show that I had Wichita State in my sweet 16 bracket in the Planet bracketology game on Yahoo. I was on the bandwagon before the tourney started. What do I get?