ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Huge pet peeve of mine... non related sports gear at a game. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=249835)

pr_capone 09-11-2011 09:31 PM

Huge pet peeve of mine... non related sports gear at a game.

Today at the game I saw Mizzou, Steelers, Raiders, K-State, Royals, Braves, Red Sox, Yankmees, Angels, and Avalanche gear being worn.

I can't even begin to understand why someone is wearing a Braves jersey to a Chiefs football game 1500 miles away from Atlanta. Or for that matter, the dumbass rocking Cowboys gear at a game that had absolutely nothing to do with the his team.

MAYBE I could understand it if you are a Cowboys fan and you go to a game where the Chiefs are playing the Eagles. At least in that situation you are giving the finger to a division rival.

Dayze 09-11-2011 09:33 PM

morans, and/or reeruns.

kcxiv 09-11-2011 09:35 PM

i been to Raiders/Broncos games and Raiders/ Dolphins games in Oakland and wore the Chiefs.

Chief Spoon 09-11-2011 09:36 PM

I can fully relate. Maybe they like football. I live no where near Kansas City, but you can bet your ass that when I go to a game I'm rocking my Jamaal Charles jersey [paid good money for it too].

I love football and consequently, I go to football games, no matter who is playing.

pr_capone 09-11-2011 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 7900435)
i been to Raiders/Broncos games and Raiders/ Dolphins games in Oakland and wore the Chiefs.

Why?

You fit into my maybe scenario where you are wearing your colors in a division rival's house. But still.... why?

Do you have some intrinsic need to wear sports regalia to a sporting event, even if the team you are repping isn't playing?

</post> 09-11-2011 09:38 PM

I hate shit like that, but I hate it even more when I see a reeruned choice for a Chiefs jersey. For instance, I saw an authentic Colquitt jersey today. I've seen Succop, Boerigter, the O-Linemen ones are ****ing stupid too. Who the **** shells out that much cash for the ****ing punter's jersey. He better have been related to him or trolling people like me.

chief52 09-11-2011 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 7900435)

Why would anyone wear Chief gear in Oakland? Just makes for a long day if you ask me. 90% are not a problem...but the vocal, drunk 10% make the day no fun.

pr_capone 09-11-2011 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by </post> (Post 7900448)
I hate shit like that, but I hate it even more when I see a reeruned choice for a Chiefs jersey. For instance, I saw an authentic Colquitt jersey today. I've seen Succop, Boerigter, the O-Linemen ones are ****ing stupid too. Who the **** shells out that much cash for the ****ing punter's jersey. He better have been related to him or trolling people like me.

Saw a dude wearing a black and silver Charles jersey today. Made me sick to think of Charles as a Raider.

Bugeater 09-11-2011 09:39 PM

The fans of most of the teams you listed are generally douchebags, so I'm not surprised by that. The regional stuff like Royals, Mizzou and KSU isn't really all that bad IMO.

mcaj22 09-11-2011 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by </post> (Post 7900448)

wearing the jersey of the MVP of the Chiefs in Colquitt is NOT a reeruned choice.

kcxiv 09-11-2011 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 7900446)
Why?

You fit into my maybe scenario where you are wearing your colors in a division rival's house. But still.... why?

Do you have some intrinsic need to wear sports regalia to a sporting event, even if the team you are repping isn't playing?

easy, because im sporting my team. I got invited to watch the Raiders play for free. I said, why the hell not. WTF am i supposed to wear a raiders hat? **** no, imma wear my team. I dont give a ****.

If someone has an issue with it, guess what? not my problem.

Ming the Merciless 09-11-2011 09:41 PM

thats because you are a pussy

i wear chiefs gear to every event

Captain Obvious 09-11-2011 09:41 PM

You should bring extra Chiefs shirts/hats and pass them out to the offenders. That'll show them.

</post> 09-11-2011 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 7900460)
Saw a dude wearing a black and silver Charles jersey today. Made me sick to think of Charles as a Raider.

Were you in 329? If so, I was sitting in the same row as that guy. Dbags...

kcxiv 09-11-2011 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief52 (Post 7900453)
Why would anyone wear Chief gear in Oakland? Just makes for a long day if you ask me. 90% are not a problem...but the vocal, drunk 10% make the day no fun.

I went with a few people, so i had nothing to worry about. My friends were all Raider fans, and they had my back. I wasnt trippen on anything. I only had one bad experience some dude tried to fight me in the stands, but when i stood up to him, he pussed out. Other then that. its been good for me.