ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop The Regret Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271092)

HolyHat 03-13-2013 12:01 PM

Beating off on my laptop keyboard was a bad choice.

MIAdragon 03-13-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9493188)
If I'm being honest, I don't have much but regrets. Every major decision I've made in my life has been a bad one. I picked the wrong college, picked the wrong major, picked the wrong girl, gave up on a masters degree when I should have followed through (even if it was the wrong major), went too many years without a job, have been stuck in a bad job for too many years, and because of that I have no savings, no retirement, and no real prospects that anything will ever improve, because of all the bad decisions that led me to the point that I am now. And that's without even considering ancillary issues like having no real world friends and never having a family (which I think is also good in many ways). So lots of regrets.

But worst of all....I'm a Chiefs fan.

JFC Keg let me know when you're in town beers on me.

gblowfish 03-13-2013 12:04 PM

I did it my way.

Imon Yourside 03-13-2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9493259)
I did it my way.

/Sinatra

Bowser 03-13-2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 9493254)
JFC Keg let me know when you're in town beers on me.

Heh, no shit.

I should go track him down, get him drunk, and take him to the titty bar.

Imon Yourside 03-13-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9493267)
Heh, no shit.

I should go track him down, get him drunk, and take him to the titty bar.

Why? then he would just pick the wrong tits...

Jk keg..... :D

keg in kc 03-13-2013 12:08 PM

Hey, I had to give a good setup for the Chiefs punch line. LMAO

HolyHat 03-13-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9493271)

Keg, You live in OP?

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-13-2013 12:10 PM

As bad as you think it may have turned out(regret). It may just have been the best outcome. Broke with a cheating girlfriend is better than one legged and jailed in Turkey.

Bowser 03-13-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9493269)
Why? then he would just pick the wrong tits...

Jk keg..... :D

LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9493271)

Ha! You got us, ****er.....

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4...xnaho1_500.gif

(we can all still go to the titty bar, but it's your treat)

Deberg_1990 03-13-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

If I'm being honest, I don't have much but regrets. Every major decision I've made in my life has been a bad one. I picked the wrong college, picked the wrong major, picked the wrong girl, gave up on a masters degree when I should have followed through (even if it was the wrong major), went too many years without a job, have been stuck in a bad job for too many years, and because of that I have no savings, no retirement, and no real prospects that anything will ever improve, because of all the bad decisions that led me to the point that I am now. And that's without even considering ancillary issues like having no real world friends and never having a family (which I think is also good in many ways). So lots of regrets.

But worst of all....I'm a Chiefs fan.

Your still in the top 10% of wage earners worldwide.

Imon Yourside 03-13-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9493302)
Your still in the top 10% of wage earners worldwide.

Probably better than that, he just admitted to pulling our collective legs..that will sting for a while..

mr. tegu 03-13-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9493306)
Probably better than that, he just admitted to pulling our collective legs..that will sting for a while..

It started out like a Costanza quote so I thought he was joking, then it veered in a different direction and I just felt bad for the guy.

ThaVirus 03-13-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

picked the wrong major

This right here would probably be my biggest regret thus far in my short life. I'm about to wrap up a Bachelor's in a major that I never truly desired. Of course, I haven't even hit the job market yet so who knows, it could work out well for me.

Other than that, my biggest regret would probably be my lack of travel. I've lived in several states in America, but many of them I was a kid so I never truly got to experience what they had to offer. As it stands now, I've never been to NYC, Chicago, LA, Miami, on a cruise.. Shit, I've never even left the country!

Imon Yourside 03-13-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9493313)
This right here would probably be my biggest regret thus far in my short life. I'm about to wrap up a Bachelor's in a major that I never truly desired. Of course, I haven't even hit the job market yet so who knows, it could work out well for me.

Other than that, my biggest regret would probably be my lack of travel. I've lived in several states in America, but many of them I was a kid so I never truly got to experience what they had to offer. As it stands now, I've never been to NYC, Chicago, LA, Miami, on a cruise.. Shit, I've never even left the country!

Stay in Orlando, or we can trade locations if you wish... :)