ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   San Diego vs Kansas City (in SD) game... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=123822)

jAZ 09-11-2005 05:51 PM

San Diego vs Kansas City (in SD) game...

I'm thinking of making a return trip to SD for the Chiefs game this year. My friends and I made the trip there for the game in SD a couple years ago. Met BD, Adam and some others. Missed Jim.

Anyway, we are planning a trip there again for the Oct 30 game.

Anyone else going?

Are tickets still available?

sd4chiefs 09-11-2005 05:55 PM

Just nosebleed tickets. I tried to buy some on the first day single season tickets went on sale and all the bangwagon fans got the best seats. I don't understand why there were so many Cowboy fans at the game today. I am going to wait. If the Chargers start losing the Charger Fans will be selling thier tickets at cost.

jAZ 09-11-2005 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sd4chiefs
I don't understand why there were so many Cowboy fans at the game today.

Because in SD the opponent always has more fans in the seats than the home team. It's like Phoenix in that way.

jAZ 10-21-2008 09:40 PM

Anyone going to the game in SD on November 9th this year?

Reerun_KC 10-21-2008 09:47 PM

Will attend games once Herm and Carl are gone Jaz...

Until then the line at the b-room is shorter and the beer is much much cheaper here in Edmond...

StcChief 10-21-2008 09:54 PM

their should be plenty of seats, can't imagine anyone really wanting to see Chiefs.

DaneMcCloud 10-21-2008 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAZ (Post 5139945)
Anyone going to the game in SD on November 9th this year?

Since I'm going to the Jet-Chiefs game in NYC this weekend, I probably won't make it down to SD this year.

I'll PM if do but I think it's unlikely, considering my current work schedule.

bowener 10-21-2008 10:26 PM

I was just thinking with the AFC west the way it is this year, imagine if the Chiefs had an above average team. We would easily be leading the division, and who knows, maybe things would have fallen our way in the playoffs..... instead we are the biggest turd in the toilet bowl that is the AFC west.

L.A. Chieffan 10-21-2008 10:38 PM

I usually do but this year...uh................

Mojo Rising 10-21-2008 11:14 PM

I'll be there. I am going to Cal USC the night before. Should be a great football weekend (until 1:15 on Sunday.)

I will miss the Chiefs game in Oakland for the 1st time in 13 years. It is incredibly convenient to go games in Oakland with Bart, but I just have no interest this year. It might even be blacked out so I wont be able to watch it (except on Sunday Ticket GameMix in a thumbnail screen.)

Ecto-I 10-22-2008 01:06 AM

I'll be there! If you're lookin for tics, check Craigslist san diego. You might even be able to get some below face value.

jAZ 11-02-2008 11:59 PM

Looks like we have tickets.

I'm looking for a good hotel. I was thinking about finding a place that's walking distance to good entertainment and a trolley station headed to the game.

Any suggestions?