ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Music 9-year-old rappers (Lil Poopy) adult-themed videos prompt state probe (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270408)

Iowanian 02-26-2013 09:58 AM

Sure it is, if you're conceived in an anus.

CoMoChief 02-26-2013 10:03 AM

That kids a god damn pimp

Strongside 02-26-2013 10:03 AM

Bet he's a Raiders fan.

Gary 02-26-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9440452)
Lil Poopy is officially the best rap name ever.

You should meet his crew: Dr. Dingleberry, DJ Hershey Squirts, & the Diva of Diarrhea.

Saul Good 02-26-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9440447)
I don't know about that. I remember the shock over some of these little white girls modeling in suggestive clothing and dancing provocatively. I think it's just a matter of disgust seeing kids acting like this and having it encouraged.

I think in this case you might be right, but if it was some little white kid (boy or girl) I believe people would be equally outraged. Maybe moreso, since little white kids aren't supposed to act that way...racism but not in the way you are suggesting maybe...

Little white girls in pageants get television shows. Little black kid in a rap video has to get a lawyer.

mikey23545 02-26-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9440492)
Little white girls in pageants get television shows. Little black kid in a rap video has to get a lawyer.

It's only February and you're already shooting for stupidest post of the year?

You should study your opponents first, and decide on a strategy before launching your campaign.

lcarus 02-26-2013 10:15 AM

Is this the same kid that Howard Stern made cry?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EKrEtyJ8MdU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Valiant 02-26-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9440447)
I don't know about that. I remember the shock over some of these little white girls modeling in suggestive clothing and dancing provocatively. I think it's just a matter of disgust seeing kids acting like this and having it encouraged.

I think in this case you might be right, but if it was some little white kid (boy or girl) I believe people would be equally outraged. Maybe moreso, since little white kids aren't supposed to act that way...racism but not in the way you are suggesting maybe...

Yeah I read dakota fanning did a rape scene in some movie when she was 15 or younger.. There was outrage for that, but it subsided.

I watched about half of the video.. It is dumb, but I did not see him really interact with the females.. And most rappers lie about the shit they do, so if a lil kid is talkign about it, I am sure he is lying more then usual..

TribalElder 02-26-2013 10:45 AM

LOL

Sadly if you made it to page 3 in this thread you too have most likely seen a Lil poopy video

Valiant 02-26-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9440510)
It's only February and you're already shooting for stupidest post of the year?

You should study your opponents first, and decide on a strategy before launching your campaign.

I think he has a valid point.. What they make those girls wear and dance to is ridiculous and I find just the commercials to those shows more offensive then that kids rap video..

Valiant 02-26-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9440620)
LOL

Sadly if you made it to page 3 in this thread you too have most likely seen a Lil poopy video

Page 3??

I am half way on page one.. You know you can increase your posts per page option right?

loochy 02-26-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9440632)
Page 3??

I am half way on page one.. You know you can increase your posts per page option right?

Seriously....who wants 10 posts per page where you have to constantly click "next"?

listopencil 02-26-2013 12:00 PM

I want a Lil Poopy t-shirt. Perhaps a hat.

Pitt Gorilla 02-26-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9440626)
I think he has a valid point.. What they make those girls wear and dance to is ridiculous and I find just the commercials to those shows more offensive then that kids rap video..

It is a valid point.

ModSocks 02-26-2013 12:10 PM

Meh, whatever.

Everyone with half a brain knows that rap is a fantasy genre. I doubt the kid even knows what cocaine looks like. This is no different than any other kid in the the entertainment business.

Where was the uproar with li'l Bow-wow and Li'l Romeo?