ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet BASH 2016....Please vote if you intend on coming (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299363)

Nzoner 04-15-2016 08:51 AM

BASH 2016....Please vote if you intend on coming

Please read before voting.

Looks as though the schedule is not cooperating well and for home games the selections will be the opener on 9-11-16 against the Chargers or 10-23-16 against the Saints.The Jets are not an option as I have a wedding to attend that weekend.

NOTE:This is a public poll,please vote ONLY if you are serious about coming or donating,thanks.

The Bash will be a fundraiser for Arthritis Community Services(Mrs Nzoner and I are on the board as Mrs Nzoner has Rheumatoid Arthritis) of St. Joseph,all donations stay local for this charity.I look to keep donation around $25 which will include a smoked meat with sides dinner and soft drinks and snacks.Alcohol will not be provided and will be BYOB.

For those who have never been to a Bash,we have plenty of room to crash if you do not want the added cost of a hotel,you are also welcome to bring a tent and/or camper as our grounds are quite large.We also have a fishing pond for those interested.Arrowhead is about an hour or so drive from our place and if you do not go to the game I will be hosting opening day in my gameroom with 7 tv's which you are welcome to stay and enjoy.

If you have any issues with anything please sound off in this thread as I like to think I'm a reasonable man and want to know any and all thoughts.I will also as always make sure a pic is taken when the donation is presented to ACS with a total so that each of you know that your donation is helping out a local charity.

Much thanks and hope to see you this Fall.,there will be no Gaz option.

SAUTO 04-15-2016 08:54 AM

Saints would work better for me, would love to make it.

Wanna donate even if I can't

ExtremeChief 04-15-2016 10:02 AM

I'll be there. I'll stay at your casa for the game. Not sure how many I will have with me yet.

Lzen 04-15-2016 11:28 AM

I would prefer the September game but I have a wedding to go to that day. So I guess the October one would be better for me.

Bugeater 04-15-2016 11:40 AM

I'm open to any weekend, home or away game.

bevischief 04-15-2016 11:50 AM

Claiming a recliner now.

DaFace 04-15-2016 04:34 PM

Did you intend for the poll to be public? It's not...

Rasputin 04-15-2016 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 12180227)
I would prefer the September game but I have a wedding to go to that day. So I guess the October one would be better for me.

A wedding? Seriously you need to prioritize.

What kind of smuck does wedding on a football Sunday?

listopencil 04-15-2016 09:58 PM

You need to separate your man cave by sub forum. That area by the bathroom door can be DC. The patio can be Draft Planet. The far corner over there can be the Media Center. Games down front.

Mr. Kotter 04-15-2016 10:13 PM

FTR, and FWIW...Joe is a gracious and GREAT host as I've attended twice; at the moment I have 3-4 teens Home and have several obligations most weekends, but otherwise would like to attend and will attend again someday soon-ish.

Joe and his wife are great Planet ambassadors. It's a great time. :clap:

007 04-15-2016 11:42 PM

I'm open for both dates at this point. Can I claim the nascar room? :)

SAUTO 04-16-2016 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 12181198)
You need to separate your man cave by sub forum. That area by the bathroom door can be DC. The patio can be Draft Planet. The far corner over there can be the Media Center. Games down front.

And no draft talk in the game section God dammit

Toby Waller 04-16-2016 02:06 PM

Quote:

Cannot attend but would like to make a small donation
you sly devil,you

Mr. Flopnuts 04-17-2016 12:34 PM

I am not going to vote. Simply because I don't care. I'm 99% going to be there regardless of date. Y'all figure out what's best and I'll show up to consume. :D

Nzoner 04-17-2016 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 12182801)
I am not going to vote. Simply because I don't care. I'm 99% going to be there regardless of date. Y'all figure out what's best and I'll show up to consume. :D

:thumb:

After looking at a calendar I'm kind of hoping for the Saints game but will make either work.Could be great bonfire weather too.