ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Why is facebook the dumbest thing ever? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270666)

BigMeatballDave 03-03-2013 06:41 AM

My Space is/was far worse than Facebook.

BigMeatballDave 03-03-2013 06:56 AM

LMAO Ironic how this thread turned into a typical Facebook page.

BlackHelicopters 03-03-2013 06:56 AM

Don't do FB. I annoy enough people here.

58-4ever 03-03-2013 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9459501)
My Space is/was far worse than Facebook.

No way Dave, MySpace RULES!

110010x 03-03-2013 07:32 AM

I don't have a FB page. My GF is against me even being on the computer. She goes thru my phone and PC every chance she gets. I had my phone password protected because I left it at the gym one time and the guy at the front desk or someone had gone thru it before turning it in. So I decided to password protect. That didn't go over too well. I have to hide just to get online for any reason. I think this woman is even into stalking me on some of the sites I frequent.

BigMeatballDave 03-03-2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 110010x (Post 9459526)
I don't have a FB page. My GF is against me even being on the computer. She goes thru my phone and PC every chance she gets. I had my phone password protected because I left it at the gym one time and the guy at the front desk or someone had gone thru it before turning it in. So I decided to password protect. That didn't go over too well. I have to hide just to get online for any reason. I think this woman is even into stalking me on some of the sites I frequent.

Screw that. Dump her.

NewChief 03-03-2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

WTF? Break up with the psycho.

Bwana 03-03-2013 07:42 AM

This thead: LMAO

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/147...mic-bomb-o.gif

NewChief 03-03-2013 07:43 AM

My main complaint is in the way they handle their pages and whose feed you come up in. From a business perspective, Instagram is much more effective for us.

griZZly64 03-03-2013 07:45 AM

Why are you the whiniest bitch ever?

Bwana 03-03-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Seriously dude, life is too short for insecure girlfriends like this. I dated a twisted chick like this ONCE and it doesn't get better. Pat her on the ass, show her the door and don't look back. Do it before your bunny ends up on a rolling boil in the stock pot.

<O:phttp://www.screeninsults.com/images/...tion-fight.jpg</O:p>

COchief 03-03-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9459341)
I agree. My fb is full of political bullshit, pictures of women who put stupid quotes subtitled into the pic and instagrams of food.

I only get on there every couple weeks or so. It's damn annoying.

Nailed right on the fuggin head, it's basically myspace with sparkly pictures now.

It gives me just enough usefulness to stay on it.

threebag 03-03-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9459433)
You're absolutely right. I would like to see he and Luv compete in a series of challenges:
1. See who cries first during chick flick.
2. Beard growing contest.
3. Roller skating ass kicking contest.

I honestly think Dr. Johnny has a chance in the beard thing.

When it comes to 2. Are you suggesting the Beards on their clams?

BlackHelicopters 03-03-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Time to move on, dude. Plenty of vaginas are still available.

phisherman 03-03-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

In my experience, people tend to project their behaviors on others in that type of situation. If she's snooping and thinking that you're cheating, she's probably the one cheating or has been the cheater before.