ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I have an interesting choice to make, and I need some opinions...... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113379)

Bowser 04-01-2005 07:50 PM

I have an interesting choice to make, and I need some opinions......

The wife gave me an interesting choice this evening. We had been planning to take an extended weekend vacation in Las Vegas later this year, but she told me tonight that if I wanted, I could get Chiefs season tickets. This, however, who null and void the Vegas trip. I have never experienced Las Vegas, and was looking forward to going, but the draw of season tix is strong. To make it more interesting, she says she has people she works with in her office who sell their season's worth of tickets every year (just the tix, not the rights), and we could possibly go that route to see if we like going every Sunday before we commit to having our own tickets.

Very tough to decide. I would like to know what YOU guys would do in this situation, and why. Vegas, Chiefs. Vegas, Chiefs. Help a guy out!

ZootedGranny 04-01-2005 07:53 PM

Season tickets, sucka!

You should pummel your genitalia for even asking.

Bowser 04-01-2005 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZootedGranny

You got it!

Hammock Parties 04-01-2005 07:57 PM

I'd take Chiefs season tix. More fun IMO.

unlurking 04-01-2005 08:00 PM

Dude, Vegas can be cheap as hell for just a couple days. 16 tickets is a hell of a lot more money.

The wife and I did 5 nights in Vegas our first time for $500 all expenses.

(Then again, I spend almost 2 weeks in Vegas every year for work, so it holds little mystery any more.)

bogie 04-01-2005 08:07 PM

I didn't realize you could buy season tickets. I always hear about a waiting list for a like a kazillion years. Take your wife to Vegas and let me buy the season tickets. :)

DenverChief 04-01-2005 08:07 PM

Vegas could wind up costing you more if your a gambler....at least with season tix you could take something away ...autographs, photographs, some of phil's spiked hot chocolate....

4th and Long 04-01-2005 08:09 PM

Let me get this straight. You were planning an extended weekend getaway with the wife to Vegas.

You want to go.

She wants to go.

BOTH of you WANT to go to Vegas.

Let me put it to you this way. If you take the season tickets over the trip, any sex you're getting now will evaporate and she'll beat you over the head with that decision for ... oh I dunno ... the rest of your life.

Hope that helps.

Skip Towne 04-01-2005 08:12 PM

Chiefs tix will last a lot longer. Vegas ain't that great at least for me.

Katipan 04-01-2005 08:22 PM

I go to Vegas 5 times a year at least.
And I would rather drive 25 hours to Arrowhead a few weekends a year.

WebGem 04-01-2005 08:25 PM

Go to the games bro.

HemiEd 04-01-2005 08:27 PM

This is real easy IMO get the tickets. Then, once the newness of the transaction wears off, go to vegas on a long four day weekend when the Chiefs are on the road. :thumb:

dtrain 04-01-2005 08:40 PM

See if you can swing both. If you go Vegas during the week you can get a room for as cheap as $20 a day. If you go to Bally's and have a reservation and ask for a suite if they have one you get it for your reservation price or just a little higher i can't remember exactly. You'll get all you want then!

Cannibal 04-01-2005 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZootedGranny

ROFL

Calcountry 04-01-2005 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
The wife gave me an interesting choice this evening. We had been planning to take an extended weekend vacation in Las Vegas later this year, but she told me tonight that if I wanted, I could get Chiefs season tickets. This, however, who null and void the Vegas trip. I have never experienced Las Vegas, and was looking forward to going, but the draw of season tix is strong. To make it more interesting, she says she has people she works with in her office who sell their season's worth of tickets every year (just the tix, not the rights), and we could possibly go that route to see if we like going every Sunday before we commit to having our own tickets.

Very tough to decide. I would like to know what YOU guys would do in this situation, and why. Vegas, Chiefs. Vegas, Chiefs. Help a guy out!

Dude, Vegas will wait. The Chiefs are taking the Lombardi home this year. You WANT to be a part of that. :thumb: