ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Did I meet one of you douchebags today at the gym? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265703)

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:39 PM

Did I meet one of you douchebags today at the gym?

I workout at a gym in the Phoenix Metro area. Dude beside me is lifting and I see has has a sweat towel with a KC Chiefs arrowhead on it. I get his attention and say, "Hey man, I am a Chiefs fan too, sad to say it." He says, "cool, thanks," and puts his headphones back on.

You sir give Chiefs fans a bad name. You might be 100lbs heavier (fatty) than me but I am sure as shit way stronger than you and your beer gut really wrecks your tattoo covered arms and your shitty physique, but go on and act too good to talk to another Chiefs fan.

I have a feeling this could be a homer from the coalition site who didn't want another Chiefs fan talking shit on "his" team. Probably that Deb lady's boyfriend. Anyway, you sir give Chiefs fan a bad name by being an arrogant douche.

And oh yea, lose the lifting gloves you sissy. Your boyfriend won't mind your callused hands.

/Offseason Rant, signed lewdog.

vailpass 10-25-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9049605)
I workout at a gym in the Phoenix Metro area. Dude beside me is lifting and I see has has a sweat towel with a KC Chiefs arrowhead on it. I get his attention and say, "Hey man, I am a Chiefs fan too, sad to say it." He says, "cool, thanks," and puts his headphones back on.

You sir give Chiefs fans a bad name. You might be 100lbs heavier (fatty) than me but I am sure as shit way stronger than you and your beer gut really wrecks your tattoo covered arms and your shitty physique, but go on and act too good to talk to another Chiefs fan.

I have a feeling this could be a homer from the coalition site who didn't want another Chiefs fan talking shit on "his" team. Probably that Deb lady's boyfriend. Anyway, you sir give Chiefs fan a bad name by being an arrogant douche.

And oh yea, lose the lifting gloves you sissy. Your boyfriend won't mind your callused hands.

Were you at the gym or the bath house?

Demonpenz 10-25-2012 05:40 PM

Sometimes people just have NFL team gear bought by someone else to them, or people aren't hardcore fans.

KCUnited 10-25-2012 05:42 PM

Probably thought you were gay. Headphones is the universal "I don't want to talk to you."

KCrockaholic 10-25-2012 05:43 PM

The majority of people are mild fans. Very few people I can talk with about football in an in-depth way. I'd say those of us at CP are much more than the average fan. Only a small portion of the football fan world will actually go on a team board and talk every single day.

Halfcan 10-25-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9049610)

ROFL

TrickyNicky 10-25-2012 05:44 PM

Way to take the high road there...

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9049610)

Sweat lodge.....nude.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9049614)
Sometimes people just have NFL team gear bought by someone else to them, or people aren't hardcore fans.

Ok, then kindly acknowledge me instead of acting like an arrogant prick. I don't get why dudes have to act so tough at the gym.

And who the **** would get a shitty Chiefs sweat towel bought by someone else if they weren't a "true fan?" Lame gift if you ask me.

vailpass 10-25-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9049625)
Probably thought you were gay. Headphones is the universal "I don't want to talk to you."

Dude's in the middle of his workout and some stranger tries to talk to him. Sounds to me like the guy was polite.

vailpass 10-25-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9049632)
ROFL

I'm just sayin'...seems strange the dude is butthurt they guy wouldn't stop his lift to carry on a conversation with him. Maybe I misunderstood the setting.

NewChief 10-25-2012 05:46 PM

He saw you using the Smith rack for half ass squats and his contempt was too much to overcome.

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9049639)
Dude's in the middle of his workout and some stranger tries to talk to him. Sounds to me like the guy was polite.

Did I say I wanted to talk, I casually asked if he was a Chiefs fan. I have people asking me about sports teams when I wear shit or even asking my about the workout I am doing. You don't have to be an asshole to answer someone for a few minutes.

stevieray 10-25-2012 05:47 PM

are you a hipster?

Psyko Tek 10-25-2012 05:47 PM

nah, I am in mesa
and don't know what the inside of a gym looks like
bars yeah
strip clubs sure
gym no ****ing idea

vailpass 10-25-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9049637)
Sweat lodge.....nude.

Ok, then kindly acknowledge me instead of acting like an arrogant prick. I don't get why dudes have to act so tough at the gym.

And who the **** would get a shitty Chiefs sweat towel bought by someone else if they weren't a "true fan?" Lame gift if you ask me.

Heh. You know sweatlodge means death out here. What were you doing in CenPho striking up a conversation with a complete stranger? That area is full of riff raff and weirdos, that dude didn't know if you were ok or not.

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9049645)
He saw you using the Smith rack for half ass squats and his contempt was too much to overcome.

ROFL

I have never used that machine in my life.

rico 10-25-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Well, according to Barry's Koolaid, CP posters hang out in cafeterias. CP posters are "cafeteria fans." Probably one of those tough guys at Arrowhead Pride (sarcasm).

Btw, awesome rant.

vailpass 10-25-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9049647)
Did I say I wanted to talk, I casually asked if he was a Chiefs fan. I have people asking me about sports teams when I wear shit or even asking my about the workout I am doing. You don't have to be an asshole to answer someone for a few minutes.

I"m just talking shit man, don't take offense. You should have asked him what his favorite menu item is at LoLo's; maybe that would have sparked the conversation.

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9049644)
I'm just sayin'...seems strange the dude is butthurt they guy wouldn't stop his lift to carry on a conversation with him. Maybe I misunderstood the setting.

I think you are taking this a bit too seriously.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9049651)
Heh. You know sweatlodge means death out here. What were you doing in CenPho striking up a conversation with a complete stranger? That area is full of riff raff and weirdos, that dude didn't know if you were ok or not.

In Metro Phoenix, very clean area. People are always talking to me at the gym, generally rather friendly.

And I look about as normal as it comes. ROFL

Deberg_1990 10-25-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Sorry brah, I don't like talkin shop while I'm gettin my flex on.
Posted via Mobile Device

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9049656)
Well, according to Barry's Koolaid, CP posters hang out in cafeterias. CP posters are "cafeteria fans." Probably one of those tough guys at Arrowhead Pride (sarcasm).

Btw, awesome rant.

Total coalition or arrowhead pride member. I could see his eyes rage when I said I was sad to be a Chiefs fan!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9049663)
I"m just talking shit man, don't take offense. You should have asked him what his favorite menu item is at LoLo's; maybe that would have sparked the conversation.

I should have asked him if he was the catcher or pitcher.

Phobia 10-25-2012 05:51 PM

You are a little swishy looking. Maybe he already had plans this weekend.

vailpass 10-25-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9049664)
I think you are taking this a bit too seriously.

In Metro Phoenix, very clean area. People are always talking to me at the gym, generally rather friendly.

And I look about as normal as it comes. ROFL

"Metro Phoenix"? That could be anywhere. CenPho? Suburb? You kickin' it with the toothless bitches in Gila Bend? Gettin' awful in Ahwatukee?

KCUnited 10-25-2012 05:51 PM

If I'm 1200 miles away from KC, in a gym lifting and some dude is like "hey man, I'm a Chiefs fan too", I'm thinking lame homo attempt.

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9049666)
Sorry brah, I don't like talkin shop while I'm gettin my flex on.
Posted via Mobile Device

How about we do buddy curls so we can stare at each other while we lift? Oh and please reserve the squat rack for these curls because they are gonna be SUPER heavy!

R8RFAN 10-25-2012 05:52 PM

Were you wearing your Gladiator outfit Lewdog?

JoeyChuckles 10-25-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Not me, I'm back in KC.

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9049675)

Of course he did! He was using those lifting gloves to keep his hands callus free for his boyfriends wiener.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9049677)
"Metro Phoenix"? That could be anywhere. CenPho? Suburb? You kickin' it with the toothless bitches in Gila Bend? Gettin' awful in Ahwatukee?

Surprise. About as clean as it gets......Surprise!

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9049678)
If I'm 1200 miles away from KC, in a gym lifting and some dude is like "hey man, I'm a Chiefs fan too", I'm thinking lame homo attempt.

Homophobia is cool......

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9049684)
Were you wearing your Gladiator outfit Lewdog?

If you mean cutoff jean shorts, cut so short the bottom of the pockets are showing and a string tank top......then yes.

vailpass 10-25-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9049690)
Of course he did! He was using those lifting gloves to keep his hands callus free for his boyfriends wiener.

Surprise. About as clean as it gets......Surprise!

Homophobia is cool......

Oh shit, when you said Metro PHX I thought you meant CenPho. I had you down on Central and Thomas/ 7th and Van Buren type of area.

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles (Post 9049685)
Not me, I'm back in KC.

I actually thought it might be you.

/no homo.

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9049701)
Oh shit, when you said Metro PHX I thought you meant CenPho. I had you down on Central and Thomas/ 7th and Van Buren type of area.

No I am in bum**** Surprise.....SURPRISE!

Saying it like that never gets old!

R8RFAN 10-25-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9049697)
If you mean cutoff jean shorts, cut so short the bottom of the pockets are showing and a string tank top......then yes.

Did you do your best Arnold imitation and say "LOOK AT MY AAAAAAASSSSS" LMAO

Demonpenz 10-25-2012 05:57 PM

Probably in there with a pen and pad trying to get his Labor Law

lewdog 10-25-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9049709)
Did you do your best Arnold imitation and say "LOOK AT MY AAAAAAASSSSS" LMAO

Jesus, no!

I already explained, I am not gay!

But I did say, "this workout is better than cumming."

vailpass 10-25-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9049705)
No I am in bum**** Surprise.....SURPRISE!

Saying it like that never gets old!

Heh.
Nothing wrong with where you are; peaceful out that way.

KCUnited 10-25-2012 06:00 PM

They probably think "Royals fan too, brah." means "I bottom."

lewdog 10-25-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9049724)
Heh.
Nothing wrong with where you are; peaceful out that way.

I chose to live here to be close to my job when I moved down here in May. I, however, don't wanna live out here after my lease is up because it is too ****ing far away from anything cool that happens here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9049726)
They probably think "Royals fan too, brah." means "I bottom."

ROFL

I had a guy at the gas station, upon seeing my KC Royals license plate, ask me if I was from KC. I said no, but my dad is and I sadly joined the sinking ship of the two shitty KC franchises. He laughed.

rico 10-25-2012 06:07 PM

I personally have trouble finding Chiefs fans to talk with where I am from. Hell, the only Chiefs fans from my area (rural Southeast Iowa) who are convinced that Matt Cassel is a shitty QB and has always been a shitty QB are people who I spent an extensive amount of time convincing that Matt Cassel is and has always been a shitty QB. Some really stupid Chiefs fans in my neck of the woods.

Another thing. In my area, the inside joke about Chiefs fans is that they are white trash....and it is pretty noticeable in my area. The majority of Chiefs apparel that you will randomly see people wear looks like something that came from a shelf at Goodwill. NTTIAWWT, I have purchased Chiefs apparel at Goodwill...the only difference is, I still have all of my teeth.

I have been to 1 Chiefs game in my life and that was 2010 vs. the 49ers. It was refreshing to see Chiefs fans who still had their teeth and didn't have Pork and Beans stains on their shirts and pants. Met some cool people there, but I must say, we ran into some snooty ****'s at Arrowhead. My friend found this vintage 80's/90's Chiefs sweatshirt at a garage sale and got it for me....the coloring on the sweatshirt was faded from being washed so many times and the style of the shirt itself is dated as hell....but I like crap like that, so I wore it. I had a few dudes at Arrowhead giving me shit about it. In fact, in the parking lot, there was this group of dudes who stopped us while we were walking and made some sarcastic remarks about my shirt and then one of them tried being all incognito (I noticed he was doing this) by peeing in a beer and proceeded to offer it to me as if I didn't notice. Then they hit on my fiancee, who was 8 months pregnant at the time and still hot...and she also happened to be wearing a Chiefs shirt that my mom bought me from a magazine in 1996. I have never really been treated like a piece of shit like that before... **** it, here is a pic of the shirt from that day. Love this pic, because my fiancee is a die-hard Steelers fan and it was great to get her in Chiefs gear :) :

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto..._3052031_n.jpg

Frazod 10-25-2012 06:10 PM

I' m just amazed that there are still people out there who'll wear Chiefs stuff in public.

KCrockaholic 10-25-2012 06:11 PM

Damn that's not a good story man.

lewdog 10-25-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9049754)
I personally have trouble finding Chiefs fans to talk with where I am from. Hell, the only Chiefs fans from my area (rural Southeast Iowa) who are convinced that Matt Cassel is a shitty QB and has always been a shitty QB are people who I spent an extensive amount of time convincing that Matt Cassel is and has always been a shitty QB. Some really stupid Chiefs fans in my neck of the woods.

Another thing. In my area, the inside joke about Chiefs fans is that they are white trash....and it is pretty noticeable in my area. The majority of Chiefs apparel that you will randomly see people wear looks like something that came from a shelf at Goodwill. NTTIAWWT, I have purchased Chiefs apparel at Goodwill...the only difference is, I still have all of my teeth.

I have been to 1 Chiefs game in my life and that was 2010 vs. the 49ers. It was refreshing to see Chiefs fans who still had their teeth and didn't have Pork and Beans stains on their shirts and pants. Met some cool people there, but I must say, we ran into some snooty ****'s at Arrowhead. My friend found this vintage 80's/90's Chiefs sweatshirt at a garage sale and got it for me....the coloring on the sweatshirt was faded from being washed so many times and the style of the shirt itself is dated as hell....but I like crap like that, so I wore it. I had a few dudes at Arrowhead giving me shit about it. In fact, in the parking lot, there was this group of dudes who stopped us while we were walking and made some sarcastic remarks about my shirt and then one of them tried being all incognito (I noticed he was doing this) by peeing in a beer and proceeded to offer it to me as if I didn't notice. Then they hit on my fiancee, who was 8 months pregnant at the time and still hot...and she also happened to be wearing a Chiefs shirt that my mom bought me from a magazine in 1996. I have never really been treated like a piece of shit like that before... **** it, here is a pic of the shirt from that day. Love this pic, because my fiancee is a die-hard Steelers fan and it was great to get her in Chiefs gear :) :

Yea, that is pretty classless. I wish I still had my mid 90's puffy Chiefs Starter jacket though. I would rock that!

I have only ever been to one Chiefs game and it was 2004 vs the Broncos with Dante's famous goal line run back and forth, punt return TD. Tons of trashy people but I am cool with that if they don't run their mouth.

Thanks for posting the pic, it surely wasn't you I saw at the gym!

lewdog 10-25-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9049771)
I' m just amazed that there are still people out there who'll wear Chiefs stuff in public.

I have not worn a single piece of Chiefs gear in public since the season started.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9049774)
Damn that's not a good story man.

Tell me about it!

Since I am a speech therapist it is just in my blood to shoot the shit with people. Guess others need to keep their image in public. Damn, wish I was tougher. :(

lcarus 10-25-2012 06:15 PM

Some people just don't like talking much, especially if they're doing somethin. Maybe he didn't really care about talking Chiefs. Maybe he had a bad day or had something eatin him. Who is to say. Or maybe he's a giant jizz crusted sweatsock douche mcgoo.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-25-2012 06:16 PM

You didn't meet me at the gym unless maybe you were doing 12 oz. curls.

KCrockaholic 10-25-2012 06:17 PM

I've never had problems with people at a Chiefs game. I've been to about 10 games total.

But I've had numerous issues with people at Royals games. I've gotten to the point where I will not go to a game on a Friday or Saturday because everybody just wants to get stupid drunk and act like a bunch of reeruns, and not even pay attention to the game. Leaving the parking lot after a Royals game is always a ****ing mess. And I'm not talking about the driving part.

R8RFAN 10-25-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Good looking little woman Rico

rico 10-25-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9049775)
Yea, that is pretty classless. I wish I still had my mid 90's puffy Chiefs Starter jacket though. I would rock that!

I have only ever been to one Chiefs game and it was 2004 vs the Broncos with Dante's famous goal line run back and forth, punt return TD. Tons of trashy people but I am cool with that if they don't run their mouth.

Thanks for posting the pic, it surely wasn't you I saw at the gym!

I remember that game like it was yesterday. Watched it in my dorm room in Dubuque, Iowa (NE Iowa on border of Wisc and Illinois) with my friend who is a Donk fan (an obnoxious one). We were probably the only two guys on campus who gave a flying **** about the AFC West. Place was infested with Bears and Packers fans.

L.A. Chieffan 10-25-2012 06:26 PM

Jesus this fanbase is ****ed in the head

rico 10-25-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9049810)
Good looking little woman Rico

Thanks man...she never appears 8 months pregnant when she is 8 months pregnant.

Here is a pic of her the night that I think I impregnated her with our second child (Lollapalooza Saturday night). http://ricoswaff.com/blog1/wp-conten...011/08/083.jpg

seclark 10-25-2012 06:27 PM

ROFLROFL
threads that start with something like "today at the gym" are always golden.
sec

R8RFAN 10-25-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9049840)
Thanks man...she never appears 8 months pregnant when she is 8 months pregnant.

Here is a pic of her the night that I think I impregnated her with our second child (Lollapalooza Saturday night). http://ricoswaff.com/blog1/wp-conten...011/08/083.jpg

Lovely Lady, she is a keeper...

Donger 10-25-2012 06:34 PM

While I don't go to "the gym," I would presume that the protocol is the same as in the male bathroom.

Halfcan 10-25-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9049675)

ROFL swishy

rico 10-25-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9049874)
While I don't go to "the gym," I would presume that the protocol is the same as in the male bathroom.

Speaking of that, I hate it when people try speaking to me next to the urinal. It makes me unable to piss. Even when I am standing at a urinal and someone is pissing in the urinal next to me and I get the vibe that someone is preparing to speak to me...I suddenly become unable to piss. It sucks.

KCBOSS1 10-25-2012 06:42 PM

So why address it on here? Go back to the gym tommorrow and slap the earphones off his head? wassup? Kidding. I just like to talk tough on Chiefsplanet too.

KCBOSS1 10-25-2012 06:44 PM

I have to admit... when I'm at the gym, I'm not a big talker. Probably because I'm old, I hate it and am trying to get out of there as quickly as I can.

lewdog 10-25-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Since you are a bitch and don't workout, just STFU.

lewdog 10-25-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCBOSS1 (Post 9049917)
I have to admit... when I'm at the gym, I'm not a big talker. Probably because I'm old, I hate it and am trying to get out of there as quickly as I can.

By all means, I don't like to carry on a convo either. I just think the really tough guy attitude that some have is ****ing hysterical especially considering some of these dudes physiques! And that Tapout gear does not make me think you are tough when you weigh 130lbs!

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-25-2012 07:40 PM

Yes to that girl with you rico. Like that's really you.

NJChiefsFan 10-25-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

That's pretty funny. That has happened to me a few times at the mall here. They just say yeah and keep going. I have also had the other end where the guy wanted to talk to me for 5 hours because he had no other outlet for talking about the team.

BigMeatballDave 10-25-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Damn, dude! You really outkicked your coverage. :D

I bet you don't get much done when she's around. :)

WhiteWhale 10-25-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Why?

Do you expose your dick at 'the gym'?

Everything you say is so ****ing weird. It's like you were raised in a bubble.

T-post Tom 10-25-2012 07:53 PM

Yeah, that was me. Why you talking trash? I'll be at the gym tomorrow: come at me bro. :mad:

Marcellus 10-25-2012 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 9050208)
Why?

LMAO

rico 10-25-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9050196)

Lol, depends on what qualifies for "getting much done." :)

NewChief 10-25-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Why?

England. Bubble. What's the difference?

lewdog 10-25-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9050195)
That's pretty funny. That has happened to me a few times at the mall here. They just say yeah and keep going. I have also had the other end where the guy wanted to talk to me for 5 hours because he had no other outlet for talking about the team.

Yea I am new here and would love to meet some Chiefs fans. I would even share my NFL Sunday Ticket with them if they weren't total butt pirates.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9050196)

ROFL

Quote:

Why?

Yea, what a weird ass post. They are nothing similar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 9050218)
Yeah, that was me. Why you talking trash? I'll be at the gym tomorrow: come at me bro. :mad:

I probably wouldn't even feel your punch with those padded lifting gloves you wear. Sissy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9050253)
England. Bubble. What's the difference?

Who is this Donger guy? Does he even post about sports?

NewChief 10-25-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9050277)

He mainly asks a log of questions and exhibits confusion at such fantastic American traditions as going to thr gym, washing your legs, and pulling your kiddie pool into the driveway to drink beer and hang out.

Silock 10-25-2012 08:50 PM

I hate talking to people at the gym. It throws off the rhythm of my workout. I mean, I'll still talk to people, but I often get sucked into 6 minute conversations that have ruined my rest:work set ratio.

rico 10-25-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9050277)

He is a hipster.

SAUTO 10-25-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9049713)
Probably in there with a pen and pad trying to get his Labor Law

Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 10-25-2012 09:00 PM

The "Thanks" part makes me laugh.

Brock 10-25-2012 09:00 PM

I'm not sure what the gym protocol is, but I'm not really in there to talk. Certainly not to dudes.

lewdog 10-25-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9050403)
I hate talking to people at the gym. It throws off the rhythm of my workout. I mean, I'll still talk to people, but I often get sucked into 6 minute conversations that have ruined my rest:work set ratio.

Sure, I don't like that either. Most conversation don't last more than a few minutes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9050460)
I'm not sure what the gym protocol is, but I'm not really in there to talk. Certainly not to dudes.

Jesus some of you are thick headed. I wasn't striking up a convo but the fact that I guess I am considered a "die-hard" Chiefs fan and the dude next to me has a Chiefs towel, it seemed the logical thing to do was to say something. I wasn't planning on giving him a synopsis of the season.

Brock 10-25-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9050496)
Jesus some of you are thick headed. I wasn't striking up a convo but the fact that I guess I am considered a "die-hard" Chiefs fan and the dude next to me has a Chiefs towel, it seemed the logical thing to do was to say something. I wasn't planning on giving him a synopsis of the season.

"Thick headed'? Not really, I just don't really give a shit about anything some random dude at the gym has to say. That's why I wear headphones to begin with. Need a spot? Fine. Other than that, do not care. Nothing personal.

fire_egoli 10-25-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9050521)
"Thick headed'? Not really, I just don't really give a shit about anything some random dude at the gym has to say. That's why I wear headphones to begin with. Need a spot? Fine. Other than that, do not care. Nothing personal.

billy bad asss

lewdog 10-25-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9050521)

So it was you!!!!

Brock 10-25-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fire_egoli (Post 9050523)
billy bad asss

The name's bobby.

Brock 10-25-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9050525)
So it was you!!!!

Nah, my chiefs towel is reserved for wiping up after these days.