ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Matt Miller's post-combine, 7 round mock (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306439)

Quesadilla Joe 03-07-2017 07:47 AM

Matt Miller's post-combine, 7 round mock

Chiefs picks...
Spoiler!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ce=twitter.com

Direckshun 03-07-2017 08:02 AM

The first two picks are money.

I wish they'd have is going a lot heavier on the front seven instead of secondary, however.

RunKC 03-07-2017 08:25 AM

I don't think they will take Mixon after the PR hit they had last year with Tyreek. This kid has a video too. He's a top 20 talent but I still can't get on board.

I don't think S will be addressed early. ILB sounds more realistic. OL will be addressed IMO.

Also think if any QB falls to us it will be Kizer. I've read that his stock is down while Mahommes is rising fast.

Direckshun 03-07-2017 09:15 AM

I'm of the opposite mind.

If they do their research with Mixon, and they feel close to ensured they're fine... then Hill provides them cover.

The Franchise 03-07-2017 10:02 AM

I really doubt they draft Mixon. And that's considering that I think what he did was way easier to explain over what Hill did.

DJ's left nut 03-07-2017 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12772163)
I really doubt they draft Mixon. And that's considering that I think what he did was way easier to explain over what Hill did.

Yeah, they got away with it once; you really want to spin that wheel again?

Personally I think he's just a violent ****stain who decided to deck a drunk chick. "Explain away" my ass - even if her friend did call him a ****er (and I won't assume he did because 'he called me a racial slur' has been the go-to move for every black guy that acted out for the last 10 years), what the hell does that have to do with anything? He knew good and well that she didn't call him anything.

He just slugged a drunk chick because he was out with his boys and didn't want to look like he backed down to a little blond girl. There's no explaining away what he did either.

Mixon's a piece of shit, just as Hill was. And frankly, I'm not convinced he's even a repentant piece of shit; I guarantee you he calls that girl a **** who's cost him millions every time the lights aren't on him. I don't think he feels bad about what he did for a minute, he just wishes he hadn't been caught.

Mixon can die in a fire.

The Franchise 03-07-2017 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12772192)

Personally I think he's just a violent ****stain who decided to deck a drunk chick. "Explain away" my ass - even if her friend did call him a ****er (and I won't assume he did because 'he called me a racial slur' has been the go-to move for every black guy that acted out for the last 10 years), what the hell does that have to do with anything? He knew good and well that she didn't call him anything.

He just slugged a drunk chick because he was out with his boys and didn't want to look like he backed down to a little blond girl. There's no explaining away what he did either.

Mixon's a piece of shit, just as Hill was. And frankly, I'm not convinced he's even a repentant piece of shit; I guarantee you he calls that girl a **** who's cost him millions every time the lights aren't on him. I don't think he feels bad about what he did for a minute, he just wishes he hadn't been caught.

Mixon can die in a fire.

Oh I'm not defending him. I'm just saying that "a momentary lapse of judgement" is easier for an organization to explain instead of "beat his pregnant girlfriend".

raybec 4 03-07-2017 10:22 AM

I'd really rather they grab a serviceable ILB in there some where. There's way too many talented backs in the draft to latch on to Mixon with all of that shit. The last thing the Chiefs want is to become the only team in the NFL that doesn't give a shit about guys beating women. At least not until they win something meaningful.

RunKC 03-07-2017 10:28 AM

1. Pat Mahommes QB TTU
2. Wayne Gallman RB Clemson
3. Bucky Hodges TE VT
3. Tarell Basham DE Ohio
4. Jaleel Johnson Iowa

Not sure about the rest, but this would be pretty goddamn awesome if it happened

The Franchise 03-07-2017 10:37 AM

1. Pat Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech
2. Trade up 5 spots - Zach Cunningham, ILB, Vanderbilt
3. Howard Wilson, CB, Houston
3. Jake Butt, TE, Michigan
4. Jarron Jones, DE, Notre Dame

Direckshun 03-07-2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12772192)

Mixon can die in a fire.

To be fair, black guys get called that a lot.

Direckshun 03-07-2017 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12772215)
1. Pat Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech
2. Trade up 5 spots - Zach Cunningham, ILB, Vanderbilt
3. Howard Wilson, CB, Houston
3. Jake Butt, TE, Michigan
4. Jarron Jones, DE, Notre Dame

After his Combine performance, Cunningham may actually fall that far.

O.city 03-07-2017 01:07 PM

Mixon is really good though. I'd take him. Lol

raybec 4 03-07-2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 12772475)
To be fair, black guys get called that a lot.

How do you know this?

Direckshun 03-07-2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 12772485)
How do you know this?

Because black people claim it's happening almost universally, and racism is prevalent in our society.