ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto Trucker pulls cop over for speeding and talking on cell phone. Schools him (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284748)

Deberg_1990 07-01-2014 10:15 PM

Trucker pulls cop over for speeding and talking on cell phone. Schools him

:clap:

"I honestly dont remember me speeding" " I dont remember if i was talking on my cell phone"

ROFL

http://boredombash.com/speeding-cop/

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/f-dJgFdfl3I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dante84 07-01-2014 10:20 PM

Wow, that was awesome

Simply Red 07-01-2014 10:21 PM

I would have immediately tased that cop.

TLO 07-01-2014 10:29 PM

Deberg thread/ Obligatory

threebag 07-02-2014 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10727167)
I would have immediately tasTed that cop.

Yep

LoneWolf 07-02-2014 05:22 AM

The trucker seems like a complete douche. He was driving under the speed limit and bitches about the cop passing him. Then he bitches about the cop being on his cell phone. Does the trucker not use his CB? There is no difference between talking on a cell-phone and talking on a CB when it comes to impaired driving.

Having the creepy V for Vendetta mask in the passenger seat makes him seem like like an arrogant asshole looking for some injustice to complain about. The cop in this particular encounter seemed like a decent guy. He could have written this guy a bogus ticket for purely vindictive reasons, but he didn't.

Lex Luthor 07-02-2014 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10727243)
The trucker seems like a complete douche. He was driving under the speed limit and bitches about the cop passing him. Then he bitches about the cop being on his cell phone. Does the trucker not use his CB? There is no difference between talking on a cell-phone and talking on a CB when it comes to impaired driving.

Having the creepy V for Vendetta mask in the passenger seat makes him seem like like an arrogant asshole looking for some injustice to complain about. The cop in this particular encounter seemed like a decent guy. He could have written this guy a bogus ticket for purely vindictive reasons, but he didn't.

I thought the same thing. The trucker was looking to cause trouble. I imagine it won't go so well for him the next time he is pulled over.

Deberg_1990 07-02-2014 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10727243)

The road was wet and it sounds like he was going well over the speed limit.

Yes the trucker seemed a little douchey for sure. But then the cop was trying to lie and cover it up. Where is the integrity?

BigMeatballDave 07-02-2014 06:39 AM

Most trucks are under the speed limit on the interstate.

They are governed at around 65. Mine is.

Don't bitch about a truck doing under the speed limit if you don't know wtf you're talking about.

Do you think we drive slow on purpose?

Simply Red 07-02-2014 06:40 AM

A thread on Velveeta would already have 80+ pulls. Let's stay focused Deberg!

LoneWolf 07-02-2014 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 10727270)
Most trucks are under the speed limit on the interstate.

They are governed at around 65. Mine is.

Don't bitch about a truck doing under the speed limit if you don't know wtf you're talking about.

Do you think we drive slow on purpose?

Who was bitching about the truck doing 65? The truck driver stated that the cop "blew" past him and then said he was driving 65 which is under the posted speed limit. If the cop was doing 75, which in most circles 5 MPH over the speed limit is considered OK, he would have blown past the truck. This truck driver was acting like a complete asshole and he was doing it for the sole purpose of trying to make a cop look bad. There are plenty of cops that don't need help making themselves look bad, but in this situation I believe the trucker is the one who ends up looking like an ass.

BigMeatballDave 07-02-2014 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10727282)
Who was bitching about the truck doing 65? .

You did lol
Quote:

He was driving under the speed limit and bitches about the cop passing him.

jd1020 07-02-2014 07:05 AM

I'd rather see a cop speeding, even if he isnt heading to a call, because I don't want to be trapped in the train of people scared shitless to pass him if he isn't.

I've been on midnight ride alongs and one time when we were passing a string of bars downtown the cop was going maybe 15 mph looking around and literally no one was willing to pass him in a 30 mph zone.

Braincase 07-02-2014 07:11 AM

Years ago a KHP car traveling over 100 MPH without lights or siren broad-sided and killed two girls outside of Pratt, Kansas. One was the sister of one of my best friends.

He was let off with a warning.

LoneWolf 07-02-2014 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 10727296)
You did lol

FFS, I wasn't bitching that the truck driver was driving under the speed limit. The truckers entire argument was based on the cop passing him. Was the cop also supposed to drive 65? I could care less what speed the trucker was driving, but you can't drive 65 mph in a 70 mph zone and then make a big stink when someone passes you.

I swear the reading comprehension of some people on this site has to be at a third grade level.