ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The Best Fans In the NFL (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=176900)

philfree 12-18-2007 02:35 AM

The Best Fans In the NFL

As a Chiefs Fan I can't say that Chefs Fans are even close to that. From what I read here most of you all are just a bunch of flaming labias....No offense to the women out there..

PhilFree:arrow:

007 12-18-2007 02:40 AM

So we are just supposed to be happy we have a team? god forbid we want to get to a Superbowl again huh?

greg63 12-18-2007 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru
So we are just supposed to be happy we have a team? god forbid we want to get to a Superbowl again huh?

How dare you be upset with mediocrity ya bandwaggoner. :D

philfree 12-18-2007 02:47 AM

Quote:

I never said anything contray to that i just see the "cryin"..I don't see anything but win it all or we suck... I think we need change but I can't dismiss the accomplishments. This team is closer then most think....

007 12-18-2007 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree
I never said anything contray to that i just see the "cryin"..I don't see anything but win it all or we suck... I think we need change but I can't dismiss the accomplishments. This team is closer then most think....

I at least want to see progress. Carl has not provided that at all. If we make the change there, I know I will be happy.

philfree 12-18-2007 02:56 AM

Quote:

I at least want to see progress. Carl has not provided that at all. If we make the change there, I know I will be happy.

I'm not pumpimg Carl but all I've seen since the 1998 debacle is crying pussy ass shit. Chiefs fans suck...well exept me......I hate you guys and i wouldn't wanna be in a foxhole with any of you. You're pussies...

007 12-18-2007 03:00 AM

Quote:

I'm not pumpimg Carl but all I've seen since the 1998 debacle is crying pussy ass shit. Chiefs fans suck...well exept me......I hate you guys and i wouldn't wanna be in a foxhole with any of you. You're pussies...

I love it when people compare sports to war. :rolleyes:

philfree 12-18-2007 03:13 AM

Quote:

I love it when people compare sports to war. :rolleyes:

i'm not people...I'm just me......i'd cover someones back in any situation if they deserved it...or even just needed help....I do it every day just because I can......I don't ever want anything in return....**** you guru....**** you........

Abba-Dabba 12-18-2007 03:15 AM

Quote:

ROFL

Oh yeah, well I wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with you either. You're the guy that wants to be in the foxhole with the person that can't shoot straight, always falls asleep on his watch and is the one to get blown to bits before the climax. You're an also-ran, a chump, a loser...

philfree 12-18-2007 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saggysack
ROFL

Oh yeah, well I wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with you either. You're the guy that wants to be in the foxhole with the person that can't shoot straight, always falls asleep on his watch and is the one to get blown to bits before the climax. You're an also-ran, a chump, a loser...

You're a dumb ****....I kill what i shoot at and at this point in life I hardly sleep....

kcxiv 12-18-2007 03:21 AM

I dont know how the hell people can get made at frustrated Chiefs fans. All we want is for our Chiefs to be an elite team with the Cowboys, Colts, Patriots, Packers.

KC Chiefs are supposed to be one of the top organizations in football, yet, they are stuck in the middle. Hell, we arent even close to the middle right now.

We want to see improvement. We want a dominating defense with a solid offense. After 37 years dont you think its about that time?

I dont know about anyone else out here, but i am tired of being an average football team.

Abba-Dabba 12-18-2007 03:23 AM

Quote:

You're a dumb ****....I kill what i shoot at and at this point in life I hardly sleep....

Obviously not. You missed the target on picking a winning team. Loser.

philfree 12-18-2007 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv
I dont know how the hell people can get made at frustrated Chiefs fans. All we want is for our Chiefs to be an elite team with the Cowboys, Colts, Patriots, Packers.

KC Chiefs are supposed to be one of the top organizations in football, yet, they are stuck in the middle. Hell, we arent even close to the middle right now.

We want to see improvement. We want a dominating defense with a solid offense. After 37 years dont you think its about that time?

I can't disagree with that...I have just read to much BS crybaby shit on here and It proves that my brethern are pussies...I need to beat their asses so they at least can cry for a reason. I hate pussies...

philfree 12-18-2007 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saggysack
Obviously not. You missed the target on picking a winning team. Loser.

I didn't pick nothing....I'm Chiefs win or lose...You're a pussy...BOY...!

007 12-18-2007 03:36 AM

Quote:

i'm not people...I'm just me......i'd cover someones back in any situation if they deserved it...or even just needed help....I do it every day just because I can......I don't ever want anything in return....**** you guru....**** you........

And I would cover your back either way. Nice to know you wouldn't defend me an ANY situation because of a sports team.

Great humanitarian there.

Everyone has been great on this site. Yet I get a **** you from a guy who knows not one thing about me.