ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Despite lack of playing time, Stanzi works to improve (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268042)

chiefzilla1501 12-26-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9241391)
I know they are ****ing idiots. I also know they are desperate ****ing idiots who will try anything to save their jobs.

I agree. But I also wouldn't put it past them to be afraid to play the boom bust guy who could make this team look even worse if he's not ready. Either that or if stanzi plays well, that's fuel for the wwe should have drafted a qb crowd.

Either way... There's no excuse. It feels like they won't play stanzi because they are worried about their jobs instead of the future of the franchise.

mikey23545 12-26-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9241912)
Ahh, back to the questions no one will ever answer...

If you're convinced Stanzi is a flaming piece of dog shit, why do you care if he starts? Are you afraid he'll cost us a playoff spot? Are you afraid of being proven wrong?

Say you're a big Stanzi fan...Wouldn't you want to see him get a chance to show up all the naysayers?

And if you don't have an opinion one way or the other on Stanzi, why would you care if he plays?

I just would like to see him play out of sheer curiosity...Why don't you?

Abslutely the same responses as the last time I posed these questions in a "Stanzi" thread..."He sucks!", "He can't beat out Cassel or Quinn!", "He played crappy in a preseason game once, he can't be any good!"...

You morons are pathetic...Not a single one of you can come up with a valid reason to not let Stanzi play a game.

You sound like a bunch of Romeos at a press conference.

htismaqe 12-26-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 9242180)
Stanzi has a bigger arm than Quinn or Cassel, and is almost certainly smarter -- he got 30 on the Wonderlic. Pioli's handling of the QB position since he has been here is so bizarre no words I can think of do it justice. It could be that Stanzi is as bad as the trash Arizona trots out there, or it could be that Pioli is insane, or both.

This.

BlackHelicopters 12-26-2012 05:47 PM

Who knew carrying a clipboard required improving upon?

Easy 6 12-26-2012 07:16 PM

I know its not his style, but i'd still like to see Clark step into this... he paid for the mfer, why wouldnt he want to see what he bought and if its worth keeping?

Everything about this club has been 100% reeruned this year, it defies the imagination.

keg in kc 12-26-2012 07:19 PM

I'm glad to hear he's polishing his elite clipboard holding skillz.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-27-2012 09:22 AM

Mikey quoting himself...LMAO

mr. tegu 12-27-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9241387)
And you know this because of the geniuses doing the player evaluations?...

Are you forgetting who the person who drafted him is? That alone is enough to tell us he sucks.

unlurking 12-27-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9242228)
...Not a single one of you can come up with a valid reason to not let Stanzi play a game...

I don't want to see him play in THIS game since we have the first overall pick on the line. I have no idea how he would play (probably badly), but I don't want to take the chance. If we were picking later, like 5th or so, I'd be all for seeing him play out of sheer curiosity.

notorious 12-27-2012 11:47 AM

Pioli is trying to hide Stanzi for his next team./Stanzi nut huggers

Dayze 12-27-2012 11:59 AM

Stanzi must have been the one who jacked up Pioli's peanut butter and jelly sandwhich.

mikey23545 12-27-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking (Post 9243699)
I don't want to see him play in THIS game since we have the first overall pick on the line. I have no idea how he would play (probably badly), but I don't want to take the chance. If we were picking later, like 5th or so, I'd be all for seeing him play out of sheer curiosity.

Congratulations.

You are so far the only person attempting to answer the question of why Stanzi shouldn't get to play.

HolyHat 12-27-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9243730)
Stanzi must have been the one who jacked up Pioli's peanut butter and jelly sandwhich.

ROFL

mikey23545 12-27-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9243475)
Mikey quoting himself...LMAO

Shut up, you reerun.

whoman69 12-27-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 9242180)
Stanzi has a bigger arm than Quinn or Cassel, and is almost certainly smarter -- he got 30 on the Wonderlic. Pioli's handling of the QB position since he has been here is so bizarre no words I can think of do it justice. It could be that Stanzi is as bad as the trash Arizona trots out there, or it could be that Pioli is insane, or both.

At least Arizona is trotting options out there. The Chiefs throw the same failure out there week after week. What does that say to your team when you can't possibly be bad enough to play yourself out of the lineup?