ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dorsey: There is no definite first round QB (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270104)

|Zach| 02-16-2013 06:24 PM

I learned a long time ago exactly what the hive mind Chiefs Planet brain trust is worth when everyone fell over themselves to get Hugh Douglas and that was gonna lead us to the Superbowl.

|Zach| 02-16-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 9408353)
You're not based in reality. You know what reality is? You're a loser MU fan. MU has never won a championship, or even been to a championship game, so that translates into being cynical about the Chiefs. No one like to hear your loser, cynical thoughts.

I feel like things really diverted from you not being able to back up your own made up words.

Sucks to be called out for being wrong.

RunKC 02-16-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9408331)
It's funny that you hate Geno, yet love Foles when Foles did the same things in college and last year you hate Geno for.

So I guess that this take Wilson out of the question to the Chiefs, cause he was shit this year against good teams for the most part.

But it's cool, you should be happy, cause it looks liek we aren't drafting Geno.

It must hurt to know that Geno isn't viewed as first overall pick worthy. I get it.

But you gotta trust our GM and coach. We're going to have to anyway.

RealSNR 02-16-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9408347)
Unlike the Geno fanboy association, I've accepted the fact that Wilson isn't worth the first overall pick.

And it's because he supposedly "didn't show up against good teams?" That's dumb if that's the case.

Cam Newton was not impressive at all in the interview process. He had maginal to adequate accuracy, sloppy footwork, and knew next to nothing about reading NFL defenses. His playbook at Auburn was about as long and as complicated as a Dr. Seuss book.

If you're saying he was the #1 overall pick because he won all his games, that's insanely idiotic.

And it's dumb of you to detract from Tyler Wilson's ability for that reason.

Dr. Johnny Fever 02-16-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9408135)
Is the new front office completely tone-deaf? How can Clark, and now Dorsey, not be able to read the tea leaves on how much fans want a new QB?

I can't think of one positive reason to say this. I can't find any logical smokescreen potential in it.

I imagine they're more concerned about what THEY think about players than what fans want. If they don't feel any QB is worthy of #1, they'll find one elsewhere. If they win the fans will forgive and forget. What's the old saying... listen to the fans too much and soon you'll be sitting with them.

|Zach| 02-16-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9408350)
Thanks for changing the subject.

What do you think the Chiefs should do at QB, smart boy?

Whatever the hell is best for the team. You think I am trying to be some armchair GM here I am not that is a game for your kids to play just saying it looks like the Chiefs are in a shit situation and it sucks.

milkman 02-16-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9408321)
Ok let me rephrase. Cam Newton didn't go into a downward spiral the 2nd half of the season. He got better and better.

He actually showed up against good teams.

Geno had two sub-par games, and was the primary reason that WVU was is in every other game.

That is what you call spiraling?

O.city 02-16-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9408364)
It must hurt to know that Geno isn't viewed as first overall pick worthy. I get it.

But you gotta trust our GM and coach. We're going to have to anyway.

You dont' get shit moron.

Explain to me your Foles love when he was an air raid Qb in college and in the shotgun 80% of the time last year? I thought you hated that shit?

Although on the brightside, as I've said many times, it looks liek we will be able to get Wilson a QB I like as well, in the third round.

JohnnyHammersticks 02-16-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9408333)
Pretty much.

I think a bunch of people are just rationalizing the shit out of the situation as a defense mechanism because it sucks so bad.

You're exactly right, but can you blame them? The ONE ****ING TIME we get the #1 pick and it's probably the first time in history that Kiper doesn't even have a qb going in the 1st round. Not that Kiper knows his ass from a hole in the ground, but still...it's just our luck. The only thing I can think of is that Arrowhead was built on top of indian burial mounds, because we are ****ing cursed.

In58men 02-16-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icon (Post 9408136)
No reason to blow smoke when you have the first pick.

Lmao.

He called me a dumb ass

Hammock Parties 02-16-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9408367)
Whatever the hell is best for the team. You think I am trying to be some armchair GM here I am not that is a game for your kids to play just saying it looks like the Chiefs are in a shit situation and it sucks.

The only reason it sucks is because there's literally NO REASON not to take a QB.

No other position is even worth the #1 pick.

RealSNR 02-16-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9408362)
I learned a long time ago exactly what the hive mind Chiefs Planet brain trust is worth when everyone fell over themselves to get Hugh Douglas and that was gonna lead us to the Superbowl.

You're as bad as Dane.

NOBODY is saying Geno or any other QB is going to lead us to a Super Bowl. Many people are saying they are our best chance, but nobody thinks #1 overall QB + Chiefs = AUTOMATIC SUPER BOWL

The Franchise 02-16-2013 06:30 PM

The knock on Geno is he may not hold up in a game?

How many ****ing games did he miss because of injury in college?

O.city 02-16-2013 06:30 PM

If we aren't taking a Qb at 1, I would think about not signing Albert and just taking Joeckel.

RealSNR 02-16-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9408379)
The knock on Geno is he may not hold up in a game?

How many ****ing games did he miss because of injury in college?

Zero. LMAO