ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football VON DOUCHE! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274698)

FlaChief58 08-21-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9903646)
I don't think giving up pot will be much of an issue.

It has been sofar... Looks like he's taking a page out of Ricky Williams playbook and he will likely suffer a similar fate. You cant fix stupid

KCUnited 08-21-2013 09:34 AM

Miller likely isn't smart enough to know Denver has no choice in asking for the signing $$$ back. I could see this deteriorating the relationship and him walking as a FA, especially when Manning falls off over the next couple years.

GoChargers 08-21-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9903614)
:clap: Couldn't agree more- but it is the Donks- so they get a pass. The NFL will do everything possible to try and get Mangina another ring before he retires.

This... but Peyton's choking is so ingrained that chances are, he STILL won't win another one regardless of the rigging and kid-glove treatment.

Quesadilla Joe 08-21-2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9903669)
Miller likely isn't smart enough to know Denver has no choice in asking for the signing $$$ back. I could see this deteriorating the relationship and him walking as a FA, especially when Manning falls off over the next couple years.

LMAO

His agent can explain that for him or Denver can just show him the language. There is no walking away for Von. He is a FA in 2015 and can be tagged until 2017, but it won't come to that, he'll be offered a contract extension well before his contract expires.

the Talking Can 08-21-2013 09:41 AM

$2 million dollar bag of weed

9er guy 08-21-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9903650)
Ricky Williams said the same thing:rolleyes: A lot of people love the weed but especially 'tha bruthas' !!

Ricky Williams' situation was a lot more complex than just weed.

Dude wanted to live in the woods and be a yogi.

I think he actually is a yogi. That 30 for 30 on him was really telling.

9er guy 08-21-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9903676)
This... but Peyton's choking is so ingrained that chances are, he STILL won't win another one regardless of the rigging and kid-glove treatment.

You could set your watch to it.

GoChargers 08-21-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9903685)
LMAO

His agent can explain that for him or Denver can just show him the language. There is no walking away for Von. He is a FA in 2015 and can be tagged until 2017, but it won't come to that, he'll be offered a contract extension well before his contract expires.

Remember when all you Donk homers thought Dumervil was coming back, even after the fax machine incident? ROFL

KCUnited 08-21-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

LMAO

Yeah, it just seems like turmoil over there right now. I could see Chron wanting a fresh start in an environment catered to his needs. Recovery is all about who you surround yourself with.

FlaChief58 08-21-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

LMAO

After missing 22 of the next 32 games, I doubt even horseface would be eager to bring him back on a long term deal, let alone pay him under the franchise tag

TEX 08-21-2013 09:51 AM

Quote:

LMAO

Does your boy "still look like Derrick Thomas" now? ROFL

Can't do it when clean... :shake:

Bowser 08-21-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9903646)
Von is a year or two away from a 12 to 15 million dollar per year contract, I don't think giving up pot will be much of an issue.

He's in stage 3 of the NFL's substance abuse program. He just forfeited 1.2 million dollars because of weed and other substances. Not only will giving up pot be an issue, but so will be giving up the other shit he tested positive for.

Your boy VonChron is on pretty thin ice professionally.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-21-2013 10:43 AM

Keep on tokin' fool.

-King- 08-21-2013 10:45 AM

I am 100% sure he'll get that one year suspension sometime in his career.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kerberos 08-21-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

LMAO

Yea... when he gets hit YET again for substance abuse it will be a YEAR long suspension.

If you think this douche looks anything like Derrick Thomas looking from the outside in you have the biggest case of ignorant homerism I've ever seen.