ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Romeo trying to win Broncos game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268032)

007 12-29-2012 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9240872)
The Broncos are playing for home field advantage. You don't let that opportunity pass. Manning and the rest of the Broncos are planning and practicing on playing their "A" game

The only thing that can possibly screw us is the Texas game is over early with the Texans pulling away. Then the Broncos can scrap their game plan and go with plan b. Because the gamer no longer matters and why risk injury.

Of course it matters, they can still lose the bye to the Patriots if they lose and the Pats win.

CLINCHED: Denver has clinched the AFC West.

Denver clinches a first-round bye with: 1) DEN win or tie OR 2) NE loss or tie

Denver clinches home-field advantage throughout AFC playoffs with: 1) DEN win + HOU loss or tie OR 2) DEN tie + HOU loss

REMAINING OPPONENTS: vs. Chiefs (2-13)

007 12-29-2012 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9241219)
Teicher writes this article as if winning this game would be a GOOD thing for the Chiefs.

JFC Teicher, first overall pick in the draft... enough said.

Its hard to sell that when all these media blowhards think there is nobody worth the first overall pick in the draft.

The Chiefs can't even win for losing. So damn typical. LMAO

007 12-29-2012 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9243632)
That's extreme, but I would grin if during the 3rd quarter, with Denver leading by 20, Peyton is hammered by Houston and breaks his collar bone effectively ending the season for the donkeys. :)

I would never wish an injury on anyone but if something were to happen to completely dash all hopes for a Denver superbowl I would smile.:D

Coogs 12-29-2012 12:32 PM

Got this little bit from the Star...

Quote:

With Dwayne Bowe on injured reserve and McCluster, Copper and Bellamy not practicing because of illness or injury, the Chiefs were down to four wide receivers Friday. One of them, Steve Breaston, wasn’t getting much work at practice and said he didn’t think he would be active for Sunday’s game against the Broncos in Denver.
“I did the same thing in practice today that I’ve been doing,” Breaston said.
The other healthy receivers on the active roster were Jon Baldwin, Jamar Newsome and Devon Wylie. McCluster may be ready to play Sunday, but the Chiefs would still like to have another receiver in uniform.
Junior Hemingway, a seventh-round draft pick, is on the practice squad and could be promoted to the active roster in time for Sunday’s game.
Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/12/28...#storylink=cpy

Easy 6 12-29-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9248367)
Got this little bit from the Star...

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/12/28...#storylink=cpy

This Breaston thing just defies logic, i really dont get it.

So they're "taking a look at the young guys"/watery turds at receiver... but Stanzi cant even play one ****ing game?

I CANT WAIT to see this whole ugly mess broomed right the **** outta here.

GloryDayz 12-29-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9243611)
You guys have a good shot. You have five or six pro bowl players. Derek Johnson is apparently better than Justin Houston, which is good to know because I thought otherwise. Apparently Eric Berry not tackling people had my eyes deceiving me.

Last year you held us to a field goal at home. And let's not forget that Manning won't be a problem, according to everyone on this board. He's probably going to go down to an injury in week four, cannot throw to his right, cannot throw more than ten yards and it will take him at least two years to get his offense in gear, at which time he will retire. Broncos are due an 8-8 season at best, according to Chief fans. Your team is just one QB away from being in the SB, and even if you win today, you will still be able to get Geno Smith, the next Tim Couch, and pretend he's going to be the first Air Raid Offense QB to even be marginal in the pro's.

You guys have it made.

See you Sunday.

**** that Sir, this time the office staff that have been banned from watching the team practice have hidden VERY SMALL cameras under gum wrappers in the practice facilities, classrooms, and reenabled the taps on the coaches phones and will be posting them to YouTube and the Orange Mane so the Bronco's staff don't have to.

So when SP says he thinks his phone was tapped, TH will point at him and laugh and say, "**** yeah it was you paranoid asshole."

We'll fight next year (maybe), just let us finish this year sucking and helping ourselves help ourselves!

Chiefshrink 12-29-2012 12:56 PM

What the hell else is he supposed to say ? He is still interviewing for the future for goodness sake ! I and all of you would say the same as well:rolleyes:

Deberg_1990 12-29-2012 01:06 PM

Hehehe. The Broncos should have this game wrapped up midway through the 1st quarter.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefshrink 12-29-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9248441)
Hehehe. The Broncos should have this game wrapped up midway through the 1st quarter.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep and Manning never takes his opponents lightly either which is good. Especially since he only won 13-9 last time.

Aries Walker 12-29-2012 01:10 PM

Well, at least things haven't fallen apart. Thank goodness; I was worried for a moment* there.
* Three months.

whoman69 12-29-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9248442)
Yep and Manning never takes his opponents lightly either which is good. Especially since he only won 13-9 last time.

This team isn't even as good as the team that lost that game. We have too many injuries with no depth in addition to the level of suck we already possess.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-31-2012 12:33 PM

He did a great job!

FlaChief58 12-31-2012 12:41 PM

What do you prefer? A close competative game or a blowout?

Oh, wait