ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs Notebook:Baldwin may be bigger part of game plan Sunday (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263660)

Hog's Gone Fishin 09-14-2012 06:20 PM

Eachus had wide open opportunities against Atlanta so it really doesn't matter who is past 10 yards past scrimmage.

Nightfyre 09-14-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 8910569)
If he is not the primary read or the emergency dump off, he will never get any passes thrown to him

It's sad, but the truth. I hate Matt Cassel. I can't even FATHOM to imagine how good this offense would be with a QB who spreads the ball around. The rushing attack, spread of weapons and offensive line.... But. Matt Cassel. Sweet.

BossChief 09-14-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8910565)
here's a list of top WRs in the league that get benched by their OC's becuase of the other team's scheme:

I guess I'm not that worried about the fact that Breaston (a1000 receiver in his own right) started over Baldwin in the first game.

BoneKrusher 09-14-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 8910574)
It's sad, but the truth. I hate Matt Cassel. I can't even FATHOM to imagine how good this offense would be with a QB who spreads the ball around. The rushing attack, spread of weapons and offensive line.... But. Matt Cassel. Sweet.

we had a taste of what that's like last year with Orton, maybe we'll see that next year unless Quinn gets a shot this season and proves he can play with this cast of WR's.

Nightfyre 09-14-2012 06:29 PM

Quinn isn't any better than Cassel. Don't kid yourself. We need to draft and develop a legit QB. Russell Wilson would have been a perfect fit, imo. That kid is going to be a guy who gets by on his QB smarts and his accuracy.

pr_capone 09-14-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8910588)
I guess I'm not that worried about the fact that Breaston (a1000 receiver in his own right) started over Baldwin in the first game.

You keep saying 1k receiver like it means jack shit.

He did it... ONCE. 1,006 yards. That was in a season where Boldin missed 4 games. Otherwise he stays at his typical 700yds.

PS, Boldin played 4 fewer games and still had more yards than Stevie B.

Hammock Parties 09-14-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

You're not worried about anything lately.

We hired Romeo? BossChief wasn't worried.

We renewed wedding vows with Cassel? BossChief wasn't worried.

We got our ass beat in preseason? BossChief wasn't worried.

We got our ass beat in Week 1? BossChief wasn't worried.

God damn, dude.

The day YOU are worried about this season is the day Pioli is utterly and completely ****ed.

I look forward to it.

BoneKrusher 09-14-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 8910593)
Quinn isn't any better than Cassel. Don't kid yourself. We need to draft and develop a legit QB. Russell Wilson would have been a perfect fit, imo. That kid is going to be a guy who gets by on his QB smarts and his accuracy.

well at least if Quinn gets a shot we'll be starting a 1st round pick instead of a Backup who couldn't even start in college.

the Talking Can 09-14-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

i guess if you aren't going to answer my questions just shut the **** up and stop changing the subject...

stonedstooge 09-14-2012 06:36 PM

Dumbass=Daboll

the Talking Can 09-14-2012 06:41 PM

contrary to what some fans believe, we lost...we got our faces stomped in - at home - by a superior franchise with a superior QB and superior coaches...

we scored 17 points that mattered...we shit the bed on offense in the second half

and now we find out our OC decided in advance that our first round pick WR would not be targeted, because the other team chose to cover him...

in a game we needed points, in a half we accomplished nothing, our first round pick had been negated - not by the other team, by our coach

so, is Baldwin that much of a worthless ****ing pussy?

or is Daboll that big of a ****ing idiot?

and where the hell is Crennel when this idiocy is happening real time?

Hammock Parties 09-14-2012 06:42 PM

He won't tell us the truth.

Which is....

1. Deep threat WRs are not effective with Matt Cassel.

2. Baldwin isn't very good, anyway.

Marcellus 09-14-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8910500)
Sugar coated crap.

First-round pick WRs don't play 12 goddamn passing snaps in their second year unless they're edging on bust status.

****ing Chiefs.

Are you really trying to become the biggest piece of shit on CP?

If so feel good because all of your hard work is paying off and you are obtaining your goal.

Nightfyre 09-14-2012 06:47 PM

Claythan is just sticking to his same tired formula: Pick a player and take a polarizing position on said player. This place was WAY more tolerable without him when he was on his pre-season break.

Hammock Parties 09-14-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 8910628)
Claythan is just sticking to his same tired formula: Pick a player and take a polarizing position on said player. This place was WAY more tolerable without him when he was on his pre-season break.

Explain what's good about Allen Bailey.