ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher: Orton or Stanzi will start Sunday (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253764)

htismaqe 12-16-2011 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 8206247)
bobfescoeBob Fescoe

Romeo "orton will probably start" #chiefs

Danny Clinkscale saying all signs point to Orton starting.

Bowser 12-16-2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 8208622)
adamteicherAdam Teicher

Bill Muir will return to press box rather than stay on sidelines to call plays for #Chiefs on Sunday vs. GB

DannyParkinsDanny Parkins
Muir also says he'll be calling the plays and Jim Zorn will relay them into Orton on the field. #Chiefs

Guess crennel going with haley way to get the play to QB.

:facepalm:

For God's sake, just let Orton call his own plays, and let's be done with this ring around the rosie horseshit when it comes to play calling.

Rasputin 12-16-2011 02:30 PM

Maybe Jim Zorn should just call the plays himself or just act like he couldn't understand Muir in the headsets.

NJChiefsFan 12-16-2011 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8208891)
Maybe Jim Zorn should just call the plays himself or just act like he couldn't understand Muir in the headsets.

I really would be interested in hearing Zorn talk about his feeling on the QB situation honestly, cool-aid filter off.

Rasputin 12-16-2011 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 8208897)
I really would be interested in hearing Zorn talk about his feeling on the QB situation honestly, cool-aid filter off.

I'm interested in knowing why this franchise or organization from HC & Piolis havn't done any thing along the lines for preparing Stanzi to take over at some point as fulll time starter. Even if he is the long term goal, they should have made it a priority to get him reps from second string and so on. I think there has been major neglect from the standpoint of getting him up to par to be prepared to play. Palko was named second string from the start of preseason & Stanzi didn't even get to play in the last preseaon game. That has nothing to do with how good he is. It's neglect from coaching staff not getting him game ready. Haley did what ever it took to have Cassel ready for the opening game. Cassel looked like shit in preseason and he never had competition to upseat him for that.

I blame Haley for Palko & I blame Piolis for Cassel. They both ****ed the Kansas City Chiefs. Now we have to start off agian where Carl Peterson left us.

Kyle DeLexus 12-16-2011 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 8208643)
I thought Haley already found that way was fugged up and stopped it. So now its such a good idea they have to bring it back?

If I remember right that was going from Muir to Haley to Zorn to Cassel or something like that.

As long as Gramps remembers what Haley showed him on how to properly use a headset, I don't mind Muir to Zorn.

jd1020 12-16-2011 02:52 PM

Chiefs interim coach Romeo Crennel confirmed Friday that Kyle Orton (finger) made it through the practice week unscathed and is on track to start against the Packers in Week 15.
Crennel said definitively that Orton will make his first start as a Chief. Fifth-round rookie Ricky Stanzi is No. 2 on the depth chart and would enter if Orton suffered an in-game setback. Tyler Palko has been bumped all the way down to third string. Orton's installation and return to health bode well for Dwayne Bowe's chances of a big fantasy day against the Packers.

threebag 12-16-2011 03:19 PM

Teicher saving his job by getting off the Palko wagon too. What the **** were his other choices? Arenas or Urban :facepalm: JFC

O.city 12-16-2011 03:20 PM

Here you go Dwayne, you get to play with a qb who actually is a decent thrower of the deep ball for 3 games, then next year back to Sir Dink.