ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Crennel (never) said Cassel is the QB if cleared to play (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264768)

Sully 10-07-2012 02:46 PM

There was literally a guy three rows in front of me who wanted to fight people who were booing Cassel.

O.city 10-07-2012 02:46 PM

Got it.

Sorter 10-07-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 8988446)
They actually WATCH tape?
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Chiefs Pantalones 10-07-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 8988485)
There was literally a guy three rows in front of me who wanted to fight people who were booing Cassel.

That's why Cassel still has a job, because of dumbass fans like him.

Sorter 10-07-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8988450)
And then what?

Increased playing time (shrugs)

milkman 10-07-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8988472)
Explain?

It was obvious through the entire first half that this staff has no faith in Cassel to make a play.

No PA passes after completely dominating the Ravens D with the running game.

Draws on third and long.

34 runs and 6 passes.

The entire abortion of that first half screamed, we are going to start Matt Cassel, even though we know the useless bitch can't ****ing play.

Discuss Thrower 10-07-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8988472)
Explain?

Coaches clearly called an offense to protect Cassel and would not deviate when it got busted by Baltimore. Quinn would have to have Geno Smith v. Baylor numbers *if* he starts next week to even have a shot of remaining a starter.

BossChief 10-07-2012 02:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8988406)
Just talked to a buddy who was at the game. Said when Quinn came in, everyone was energized. Defensive players on the sidelines etc everyone.

Said when we actually did throw today, we had guys open. Both INT's there was a guy wide open on the other side of the field.

heres the first pick

O.city 10-07-2012 02:50 PM

Good god, thats not even close.

JohnnyHammersticks 10-07-2012 02:51 PM

I'm happy Cassel will be starting. Why would you want Quinn to start? He sucks, but he looked like an actual NFL QB during his brief play today. Hell, compared to Cassel, he looked like a HOF-er. We might screw up and win games with Quinn. All that gets us is lower draft picks and the possibility Pioli doesn't get fired.

I want Cassel to start because I want Cassel's ridiculous aids abortion fire play to be rubbed in Cassel's, Scott Pioli's, and Clark Hunt's faces like fresh, steaming dog shit. I want to hear nothing but boos at home and laughter on the road. There has to be no doubt left as to whether Pioli gets shit-canned as soon as the season ends--it's the only way this franchise can move forward again.

I'm as big a Chiefs fan as you can be, but I hope we get absolutely blown out and lose every game the rest of the season in embarrassingly humiliating fashion. Because if it happens, we get a new GM, a new Head Coach, and Geno Smith.

Scott Pioli is a fraud. A complete failure. He's a festering boil on this ass of an organization.

Lzen 10-07-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 8988485)

You should have punched him in the face.

ThaVirus 10-07-2012 02:57 PM

I know what you're saying, Johnny, but I just can't bear to watch that piece of shit under center anymore. I can't even root for my own damn team!

The issue I have is that we're keeping Quinn on the sidelines for fear that he'll turn the ball over. We keep Matt in because he's a supposed "game manager" that won't do that- but news flash- HE IS DOING THAT! AND AT A RECORD PACE AS WELL.

Cut that ****er and put the kid in. He's a former 1st rounder, which is what we've all been clamoring for. Sometimes a change of scenery is needed.

I still want to draft a 1st round QBotf but we can always trade up if need be. You don't HAVE to have the number 1 pick to do so.

-King- 10-07-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8988406)
Just talked to a buddy who was at the game. Said when Quinn came in, everyone was energized. Defensive players on the sidelines etc everyone.

Said when we actually did throw today, we had guys open. Both INT's there was a guy wide open on the other side of the field.

I was at the game and that's 100% correct.

clyde05 10-07-2012 02:59 PM

They are pulling a Indy from last year, that's the only thing I can think of. Hell the coaches don't have faith in Cassel either, it was very obvious in play calling.

Reerun_KC 10-07-2012 03:03 PM

Awesome. All the people that supported Crennel as the HC... You get what you deserve....