ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Elder Scrolls V (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209317)

RustShack 02-19-2013 04:11 PM

I've done everything on Dragonborn.. Does the next one come out tonight?

htismaqe 02-19-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9416175)
I've done everything on Dragonborn.. Does the next one come out tonight?

Yes. Unfortunately, tonight's is Hearthfire...

Fire Me Boy! 02-19-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9416250)
Yes. Unfortunately, tonight's is Hearthfire...

There are some things in Hearthfire that are pretty cool. If you do much alchemy, you can grow a pretty extensive garden for ingredients...

htismaqe 02-19-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9416285)
There are some things in Hearthfire that are pretty cool. If you do much alchemy, you can grow a pretty extensive garden for ingredients...

You can also build a house in the 3 marches that didn't have a house in them.

You can also adopt kids and stuff.

But as far as I can tell, there's no actual new awesome quest content like in Dragonborn and Dawnguard.

It looks like "The Sims" for Skyrim.

QuikSsurfer 02-19-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9416285)

I don't guess you're playing on PC?

RustShack 02-19-2013 05:57 PM

I just found the Bards college... Pretty sure this is like the only thing in the game I hadn't done yet.

RustShack 02-21-2013 11:18 PM

I ended up spending the $2.49 for Hearthfire. My house is pretty legit. And I adopted a little boy and girl. Damn slut wanted some money her first night in the house. The boy told me I could take what I wanted out of his chest... he just has bugs and plants and shit in there.

Damn kids.

htismaqe 02-22-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9424567)
I ended up spending the $2.49 for Hearthfire. My house is pretty legit. And I adopted a little boy and girl. Damn slut wanted some money her first night in the house. The boy told me I could take what I wanted out of his chest... he just has bugs and plants and shit in there.

Damn kids.

ROFL

Fish 02-22-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9424567)

Damn kids.

Most people play games to get away from that kind of bullshit....

whoman69 03-24-2013 08:09 AM

I finally was able to get my new computer and play Skyrim. I must say I like a lot of things about it compared to Oblivion. There are a heck of a lot more side quests and things to do, a lot more places to find. I do find not a lot of variety in the caves and mines.

I am a 30th level male Breton who is mostly concentrating on one hand, smithing, and destruction

hometeam 03-24-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9525275)
I finally was able to get my new computer and play Skyrim. I must say I like a lot of things about it compared to Oblivion. There are a heck of a lot more side quests and things to do, a lot more places to find. I do find not a lot of variety in the caves and mines.

I am a 30th level male Breton who is mostly concentrating on one hand, smithing, and destruction

If you haven't yet, register your game with steam, makes it super easy to download/install/update mods and can really increase the playability/scope of the game

whoman69 03-24-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9525409)
If you haven't yet, register your game with steam, makes it super easy to download/install/update mods and can really increase the playability/scope of the game

Bought it from steam

Fish 03-25-2013 09:37 AM

Been doing another run through of this game myself. Got a mean green Orc Warrior this time. No Magic. War axes and maces only. I'm trying to do the majority of the side quests this time, since I flew through the game too quickly last time.

Doing a bunch of Dark Brotherhood assassinations right now. I'd forgotten how much fun that is...

Fire Me Boy! 03-25-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9528201)
Been doing another run through of this game myself. Got a mean green Orc Warrior this time. No Magic. War axes and maces only. I'm trying to do the majority of the side quests this time, since I flew through the game too quickly last time.

Doing a bunch of Dark Brotherhood assassinations right now. I'd forgotten how much fun that is...

I recently started with Nord to play the Stormcloak quest line. Heavy armor, two-handed hammer, no magic, run-in-guns-ablazin' character. And I'm not being greedy this time around and picking through every random urn - bodies and chests only. That makes cave diving and ruin exploring a lot faster...

Beef Supreme 03-25-2013 01:29 PM

I absolute love the worlds that Bethesda creates, Elder Scrolls, Fallout 3, etc...but their combat mechanics suck.