ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   To all the Cardinal Haters! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=126814)

madshaw16 10-18-2005 12:51 PM

To all the Cardinal Haters!

To all the Royals fans that couldn't wait for the Cardinals to lose yesterday, I would like to say that you are just jealous. You can't field a team that would be competitive at the double a level, and you hate to admit that there is actually a good baseball team in Missouri, and it's not the Royals. There were some saying they just wanted the Cardinals to lose so Cardinals fans couldn't talk anymore trash, well the fact is that any team that loses over 100 games shouldn't be allowed to talk at all.

carlos3652 10-18-2005 12:53 PM

Wow... another classy Cardinal fan... ROFL

Fish 10-18-2005 12:55 PM

http://www.cheaptherapy.net/sitebuil...res/WHINE2.jpg

Bowser 10-18-2005 12:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Bearcat 10-18-2005 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madshaw16
To all the Royals fans that couldn't wait for the Cardinals to lose yesterday, I would like to say that you are just jealous. You can't field a team that would be competitive at the double a level, and you hate to admit that there is actually a good baseball team in Missouri, and it's not the Royals. There were some saying they just wanted the Cardinals to lose so Cardinals fans couldn't talk anymore trash, well the fact is that any team that loses over 100 games shouldn't be allowed to talk at all.

Yeah.... like the Cardinals losing would prevent their fans from talking trash... let me guess, next year will be destiny because of the new stadium? :rolleyes:

Wanting you to STFU has nothing to do with jealousy.

keg in kc 10-18-2005 12:58 PM

Well, that'll just shut up all those Royals fans. You've sure told them.

Saulbadguy 10-18-2005 12:58 PM

God damn Rams fans.

shakesthecat 10-18-2005 01:02 PM

Congrats on winning the World Series last night!

|Zach| 10-18-2005 01:04 PM

I think you'd have to have serious issues to still hate the Royals...wow.

Spicy McHaggis 10-18-2005 01:06 PM

One thing is abudantly clear here. You still haven't let 85 go.

So Pujols coming through makes up for the massive choke-job in the Series last year? Not to mention you're still a game down with Oswalt pitching in game 6. I couldn't give less of a shit about the NL teams but you've inspired me to pull out my Sox shirt just in case you actually make it to the WS.

Brock 10-18-2005 01:07 PM

Very reminiscent of Raiders fanz post Super Bowl blowout.

Braincase 10-18-2005 01:09 PM

1985, bitch.

shakesthecat 10-18-2005 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spicy McHaggis
I couldn't give less of a shit about the NL teams but you've inspired me to pull out my Sox shirt just in case you actually make it to the WS.

You're wasting your time, Spicy.
BRC has already informed us that once the Cards win the NLCS, they'll sweep the Sox in the series.

ChiTown 10-18-2005 01:10 PM

No problem.

I'll shut my mouth and wait until Wednesday to celebrate another Cardinal playoff choke.

TEX 10-18-2005 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madshaw16

You're the LOSER. You come here and talk like this only AFTER "Magilla the Gorilla" blasts a 3 -run-shot to beat the Astros. I bet you had given up and were cussing "your" Cardinals right up until then.

I don't hate the Cardinals, as I appreciate their good play but I do hate classless "fans" like yourself that only talk when thery feel it's safe. Why are you on a FOOTBALL BB talking Cardinals baseball in the first place? Why don't you bring it to a Stros Board, if you have something to say, and see what happens... :hmmm: L-O-S-E-R

GO STROS!