ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Wolverine trailer (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271504)

Deberg_1990 03-27-2013 10:15 AM

The Wolverine trailer

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WEbzZP-_Ssc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigRichard 03-27-2013 10:21 AM

I swear to god you could drown a toddler in my panties right now.

bevischief 03-27-2013 10:55 AM

Looks better than the last one so far...

Mr. Laz 03-27-2013 11:01 AM

Wolverine goes back to Japan

looks similar to the animated series that was on G4

Rausch 03-27-2013 11:29 AM

I'm getting really tired of this Original Marvel Vs. Marvel Ultimates mish-mash of characters...

mcaj22 03-27-2013 12:07 PM

and what really sucks is they are about to mash together the cast from the first three god awful X-Men and the really good cast of the First Class movie, essentially ruining X-Men entirely

kaplin42 03-27-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 9532822)
I swear to god you could drown a toddler in my panties right now.

ROFL

DaneMcCloud 03-27-2013 12:52 PM

Hugh Jackman is such a badass

lcarus 03-27-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9533092)
and what really sucks is they are about to mash together the cast from the first three god awful X-Men and the really good cast of the First Class movie, essentially ruining X-Men entirely

I think X-Men is just better off as a comic and cartoon than a live action movie. First Class was ok I guess. The first 3 sucked asshole.

ThaVirus 03-27-2013 04:16 PM

I'm actually really excited about this movie. Wolverine's a badass and the vibe from that trailer is just hitting my G spot, Idk.

Silver Samurai? Ninjas? That fight scene at 1:47? Hellz yeah.

Easy 6 03-27-2013 04:38 PM

My initial thought was to post how i'm just so over him and the x-men, its played way out and i've seen enough already.

Then i watched the trailer, it actually looks pretty damn good, and jackman has never looked more like wolverine, he's REAL swoll up this time.

Gravedigger 03-27-2013 07:24 PM

I'm hoping once Jackman gets too old for this stuff they'll reboot the franchise. They need to restart it and do it right; Make Cyclops a leader instead of a crying bitch, make Rogue have the ability to fly and have super strength instead of a crying bitch, make Iceman a fun character instead of a bitch on the verge of crying. You get the idea, give me Gambit and Wolverine getting under each others skin, Gambit fooling around with Rogue in any way that he can, or ..... just Gambit. Yep Gambit would do. This movie does look good, seems to be the way of these comic movies nowadays, darken them up, give the hero facial hair that will come off when he's discovered his powers again.

Deberg_1990 03-27-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 9534164)
I'm hoping once Jackman gets too old for this stuff they'll reboot the franchise. They need to restart it and do it right; Make Cyclops a leader instead of a crying bitch, make Rogue have the ability to fly and have super strength instead of a crying bitch, make Iceman a fun character instead of a bitch on the verge of crying. You get the idea, give me Gambit and Wolverine getting under each others skin, Gambit fooling around with Rogue in any way that he can, or ..... just Gambit. Yep Gambit would do. This movie does look good, seems to be the way of these comic movies nowadays, darken them up, give the hero facial hair that will come off when he's discovered his powers again.

If Marvel ever got the rights back from FOX(unlikely), they would do it right. Same with Spider-Man and Sony.

hometeam 03-27-2013 07:39 PM

in.

ThaVirus 03-27-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 9534164)

Yeah, I feel like the Dark Knight trilogy really started that "darkening" trend. It seems like a lot of these comic book movies are following suit, and for good reason. I just hope they all don't start taking themselves too seriously..

And I don't know about the Rogue flying with super strength thing. They wouldn't have to- but in order to do it right, they'd need to explain how she got those powers from Ms. Marvel and that could just get weird. I do agree about the Gambit thing though. The next X Men film needs to have him in it and hopefully with Nightcrawler and Colossus as well.

Honestly, I feel like the only characters they really did justice in X1-3 were Wolverine, Professor X, Magneto, Mystique, Nightcrawler and maybe Jean Grey before all the Phoenix shit.

Speaking of, how did you guys feel about the Juggernaut in X3?