ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Have you ever been shot? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267162)

Prison Bitch 11-28-2012 04:19 PM

no but one of my friends one time was stabbed on the side of 435 & metcalf after arguing with a road rage idiot

tooge 11-28-2012 04:21 PM

other than by a bb gun, no.

Rasputin 11-28-2012 04:26 PM

Like Rain Man I got shot by an arrow. I was ten and my dipshit brother thought it would be funny to shoot me with an arrow that didn't have the point tip on it. Got hit in the chest and knocked me to the ground. Had a circle ring in the middle of my chest. I didn't cry but hurt like hell.

I got him back a few years later with a Roman Candle firework. :evil:

Sorter 11-28-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9159868)
Like Rain Man I got shot by an arrow. I was ten and my dipshit brother thought it would be funny to shoot me with an arrow that didn't have the point tip on it. Got hit in the chest and knocked me to the ground. Had a circle ring in the middle of my chest. I didn't cry but hurt like hell.

I got him back a few years later with a Roman Candle firework. :evil:

Should have just had your dog get him.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vAGPHessWYw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rasputin 11-28-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9159872)
Should have just had your dog get him.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vAGPHessWYw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The dog missed, I didn't miss. lol :thumb:

dmahurin 11-28-2012 04:34 PM

I've been shot with hundreds of sim rounds but luckily never a real one. A 5.56 sim round to the thigh is bad enough.

LiveSteam 11-28-2012 04:43 PM

Nope cant say that I have.
Been in a few pig sticking contests. Took a knife to the throat once. Didnt hurt. Scared the hell out of everyone including myself. Bloody mess I was.

**** that shit being crazy & always looking for trouble. . Ive chewed up at least 7 of my 9 lives back in the early 90s. Mellow is where it is at once you hit your 40s

The Iron Chief 11-28-2012 07:44 PM

My father was shot while turkey hunting on the mountain behind the house I grew up on.
Of course this was just bird shot and all of it hit his hand...still he said it was like a swarm of bees landed on his hand and never let up for an hour or two til it was taken care of.

To add another hunter on the hill confirmed to an officer who the suspect most likely was...the suspect hunter later admitted to the police who knocked on his door he paniced and took off home.

He was later ticketed.

Bwana 11-28-2012 07:56 PM

No but I have come damn close.

Chief Roundup 11-28-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Iron Chief (Post 9160268)
My father was shot while turkey hunting on the mountain behind the house I grew up on.

You probably would of had a better childhood if you would of grown up in the house.

SAUTO 11-28-2012 08:16 PM

Yep. They tried to car jack me the summer after high school.

Took one to the chest and stomped on the gas. Car took twelve more.

Hurt like ****ing hell.

A year later I took one to the thigh of my right leg. Tried to rob me for my stash. Didn't get shit from me though,
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 11-28-2012 08:20 PM

My father in law had his wife's ex show up in the middle of the night.

Woke up with this crazy ****er standing over them with a shot gun. the ex told the wife to go make coffee he wanted some before he killed them. FIL asked if he could put his pants on guy told him yes.
he picked up his pistol and got it in his pocket, they sat at the table and he said he could tell by the look in his eyes that it was coming, he got the gun up and fired almost simultaneously, he took the buckshot to the leg and side.

Killed that other ****er dead, emptied the gun. The guy had a note saying what he was going to do and then commit suicide and they still gave FIL TONS of problems over emptying the gun. He said the guy shot him once and the ****er wasn't getting a chance to do it again.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dayze 11-28-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9160322)
You probably would of had a better childhood if you would of grown up in the house.

LMAO
Reminds me of the Carlin airline bit he had " the stewardess says 'get on the plane, get on the plane' etc, and I say '**** you...Im getting IN the plane. There seems to be less wind in here'".

demonhero 11-28-2012 08:49 PM

Not directly, but get at me when you get bruised by a tracer round under a throat protector. No wyandotte stories :spock: ?

Chief Roundup 11-28-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9160349)
LMAO
Reminds me of the Carlin airline bit he had " the stewardess says 'get on the plane, get on the plane' etc, and I say '**** you...Im getting IN the plane. There seems to be less wind in here'".

Carlin was one of the best ever.