ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Brady Quinn is worse. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264506)

L.A. Chieffan 10-01-2012 12:45 PM

If hes better then why is he sitting on the bench?

Spare me the Pioli's golden boy crap.

NJChiefsFan 10-01-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 8966984)
One game lead and it's over at the beginning of October? Alright then.

And please, DO start Brady Quinn. Nothing would give me more joy than watching Von and Elvis cornhole that prissy nerd over and over again...

Yeah, that's fine. Nobody hear is hoping Quinn is the solution. That's not why we want him. It's a very simple concept. Kind of like the concept that nobody in this division is going anywhere this year in the playoffs.

King_Chief_Fan 10-01-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 8966849)
I know you're all realling from getting spanked at home to Phyllis Rivers, the muppet of the AFC West. However I am going to resist rubbing it in and just let you all know that unless Stanzi fingured out how to play football in the last seven weeks, there probably isn't a QB on your roster who is better than Cassel.

Brady Quinn sucks.

No seriously, if you want a guy that makes an adorable game face and then dumps the ball off every play to the running back, he's your man. Trust me when I say, if you are wanting Brady Quinn to come in and give a spark, apart from grabbing his teammates crotches, there is little else he can do to motivate the team. Now his appologists will say:

"But he was awesome at Notre Dame!" Yeah. So was Claussen.

"But he played for the Browns and never got a fair shake." Aside from these two points contradicting each other, that he is a Browns QB alone is evidence of his suck. People act like the Browns make good players bad. They don't. They are a **** franchise and so anytime they draft anyone, it is extremely likely the person they drafted sucks. The Browns didn't make them suck, they just pick crappy players. They're like that girl that keeps dating broken men and then blames all men on why they are unhappy.

"But no QB can be as crappy as Cassel." This is a fair point, but you haven't seen Brady Quinn play more than a few games. He is awful. Utterly.

So be careful what you wish for.

first time I agreed with this donk fan...that doesn't make me stupid, it makes him smart....Quinn is not the answer

Brock 10-01-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 8967003)
first time I agreed with this donk fan...that doesn't make me stupid, it makes him smart....Quinn is not the answer

So there is no chance Quinn is more capable than Cassel? Really?

Bwana 10-01-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8966993)

* Tries to figure out new name for you* :hmmm:

King_Chief_Fan 10-01-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8967010)
So there is no chance Quinn is more capable than Cassel? Really?

really.. I know we all subscribe to the Cassel / Pioli connection...but I think for the love of football and all things important in winning, if Quinn was any good at all, he would be in the game.

Obviously Stanzi isn't the answer, he doesnt even suit up for games.

Quinn is in his rightful spot....somewhere between Cassel and Stanzi.

loochy 10-01-2012 12:55 PM

Braydee Kwinn r teh bettr kortrebak then Mark Castle r.

acesn8s 10-01-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 8966865)
Quinn has at least shown flashes that Cassel hasn't. Quinn also had zero help on that shit hole of a team. Its also entirely possible he learned a few things sitting back and watching the game while being coached up still and taking some reps.

When? He hasn't played a game in three years.

Bwana 10-01-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acesn8s (Post 8967037)
When? He hasn't played a game in three years.

Neither has Cassel.

Brock 10-01-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 8967026)
really.. I know we all subscribe to the Cassel / Pioli connection...but I think for the love of football and all things important in winning, if Quinn was any good at all, he would be in the game.

Pioli isn't going to admit he made a mistake. That should be crystal clear at this point. Quinn isn't any worse than Cassel.

TEX 10-01-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8966993)

It's really not crap...

King_Chief_Fan 10-01-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8967053)
Pioli isn't going to admit he made a mistake. That should be crystal clear at this point. Quinn isn't any worse than Cassel.

and he isn't any better

Molitoth 10-01-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 8967021)

TROLL KING

A Salt Weapon 10-01-2012 01:14 PM

Let's just say Quinn sucks, okay if he can throw the ball 60y every once in a while it will open our run game up. If every once in a while he hits an open WR that's one more touchdown than casshole gets. Even if he throws picks atleast it's downfield picks compared to behind the line of scrimmage picks for TDs.

casshole throws INTs for touchdowns, so does Russell Wilson but atleast his win games for HIS team.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tribal Warfare 10-01-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 8967021)

Cassel 3:16