ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Welkers wife slams Ray Lewis on Facebook (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269160)

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-21-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9340485)
What is she wrong about?

Don't believe he was ever married, so you can't bash him for having multiple wives.

Also don't remember her bitching about her man playing with a guy who was actually convicted of murder and playing for a guy who ruined families with his own infidelity.

BigCatDaddy 01-21-2013 10:05 PM

I think she lives next to my mom

chief52 01-21-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9340507)
I think she lives next to my mom

That's funny... I wish she did!

Prison Bitch 01-21-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9340502)
Don't believe he was ever married, so you can't bash him for having multiple wives..

Oh, then she stands corrected!:thumb:

Titty Meat 01-21-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9340502)
Don't believe he was ever married, so you can't bash him for having multiple wives.

Also don't remember her bitching about her man playing with a guy who was actually convicted of murder and playing for a guy who ruined families with his own infidelity.

Are all his kids with the same women? Not that I give a shit but this society wants to pretend Vick is a bad guy but we can suck Ray Rays dick because he found the lord? Please.

warpaint* 01-21-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9339875)
ROFL

"Proud of my husband and the Pats," Burns Welker wrote. "By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids, 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...lewis/1851907/

For some reason this one is amusing to me.

In poor taste.

But amusing.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-21-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9340519)
Are all his kids with the same women? Not that I give a shit but this society wants to pretend Vick is a bad guy but we can suck Ray Rays dick because he found the lord? Please.

I understand the hypocrisy, but given who Welker played with and for, and given her own past, she probably shouldn't be casting stones.

MMXcalibur 01-21-2013 10:11 PM

Sore losers. Everyone in that ****tard of an organization.

DTLB58 01-21-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9339882)
Some people just don't know when to keep their ****ing mouth shut
Posted via Mobile Device

Including Terrell Suggs.

Titty Meat 01-21-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9340521)
I understand the hypocrisy, but given who Welker played with and for, and given her own past, she probably shouldn't be casting stones.

Stallworth? His was certainly different though he didn't mean to kill anyone and if i'm not mistaken that guy he hit would have died wether he was drunk or not. The guy was crossing on a freeway what do you expect? It's a little different than stabbing someone.

DTLB58 01-21-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9340118)
Those here that hate Ray Lewis would have hung from his junk his entire career if he'd have been a Chief.

Not a chance. I hate religion and everyone that speaks publicly about it.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-21-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9340532)
Stallworth? His was certainly different though he didn't mean to kill anyone and if i'm not mistaken that guy he hit would have died wether he was drunk or not. The guy was crossing on a freeway what do you expect? It's a little different than stabbing someone.

I doubt that Ray Lewis went to the club in Atlanta with the intention to kill anyone either. Both obviously put themselves in terrible situations. The guy crossing the freeway made a dangerous decision, but you could say the same thing for a guy who would start shit with Ray Lewis. If we assume that both athletes committed the charged offense, why is it ok to put part of the blame on Stallworth's victim, but not Lewis' (and this assumes that Ray is guilty)?

dtebbe 01-21-2013 10:20 PM

Somebody needs to say it. Good for her.

DT

Titty Meat 01-21-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9340551)
I doubt that Ray Lewis went to the club in Atlanta with the intention to kill anyone either. Both obviously put themselves in terrible situations. The guy crossing the freeway made a dangerous decision, but you could say the same thing for a guy who would start shit with Ray Lewis. If we assume that both athletes committed the charged offense, why is it ok to put part of the blame on Stallworth's victim, but not Lewis' (and this assumes that Ray is guilty)?

Because one is a accident the other is murder? It's not like Ray punched the guy and he died he shanked the dude and then tried to cover it up.

Tribal Warfare 01-21-2013 10:25 PM

On a side note ,what's the deal with Welker being a choke artist now?