ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Palmer: McCluster excited about the happenings in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271405)

Ming the Merciless 03-23-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 9523121)
Progress?

if you consider anthony fasano and dex mcluster as your main weapons being "progress" then **** yah its progress bruh

rabblerouser 03-23-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9523356)
Wait. What makes you think he miss ran a route?
Posted via Mobile Device

What makes you think he DIDN'T!!??

Cannibal 03-23-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9523360)
No, incorrect. He doesn't do anything well.

He's good for a bunch of ****ing checkdowns that go nowhere. What kind of role is that?

He could be decent in a well coached, well executed screen game, but that's what we have Charles for I suppose.

I do agree that he is a bust. I don't think he's completely awful, but he wasn't worth a 2nd rounder.

lcarus 03-23-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

He's good for a bunch of ****ing checkdowns that go nowhere. What kind of role is that?

Yeah his role the last couple of years was catching a bunch of "oh shit" checkdowns from Cassel that went nowhere, along with a few designed short passes that were either terrible in design or terrible in overall execution. I agree that that isn't a good role for anyone to have. But I'm willing to let Reid attempt to create a better role for him.

He's on thin ice with me though. If he stinks it up this year and continues to create turnovers for our offense, I too shall join you on the hate train.

Ace Gunner 03-23-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

shut up moron.

Cassel telegraphed every god damn pass he's every made and when those passes are underneath in traffic, the defense is right there in numbers to smother the play. Even when Bowe catches underneath shit he can't get YAC very often.

you have lost your friggin mind.

Hammock Parties 03-23-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9523386)
shut up moron.

Cassel telegraphed every god damn pass he's every made and when those passes are underneath in traffic, the defense is right there in numbers to smother the play. Even when Bowe catches underneath shit he can't get YAC very often.

you have lost your friggin mind.

When McCluster has another shitty year and doesn't make plays and turns the ball over some more, I'll accept your apology.

Cannibal 03-23-2013 10:40 AM

McCluster is better suited as a RB for maybe 10 plays (at most) per game.

He's a shitty WR, IMO.

Ming the Merciless 03-23-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9523386)
shut up moron.

Wait...isn't that what Dex's role is supposed to be? Making plays underneath and avoiding traffic.....?

Whats your suggestion? Go / post/ fly routes?

Ace Gunner 03-23-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9523391)

He's a shitty WR, IMO.

ya, except the guy runs better routes than any other wideout on this squad.

the parrots are home today I tell ya.

BlackHelicopters 03-23-2013 10:44 AM

DMC is best suited as a shoe salesperson at a Foot Locker in Oxford Mississippi.

Hammock Parties 03-23-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9523398)
ya, except the guy runs better routes than any other wideout on this squad.

Projected stats for his shitty bust ass this year?

Ace Gunner 03-23-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9523395)
Wait...isn't that what Dex's role is supposed to be? Making plays underneath and avoiding traffic.....?

Whats your suggestion? Go / post/ fly routes?

he's a slot guy or an outside - in guy in the WCO. but you can't expect your passing game to move the chains if your QB is telling the defense where the ball is going 2 seconds before the ball gets there.

JFC let's review the carnage of Matt ****ing Cassel -- He locks onto his guy, looks down his reciever, has a baseball wind up that gives even more time to defenders and throws the ball off target consistently.

Insert "I'd need a rocket up my ass to catch that , matt" gif.

Cannibal 03-23-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9523399)
DMC is best suited as a shoe salesperson at a Foot Locker in Oxford Mississippi.

:D

Ming the Merciless 03-23-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9523411)
he's a slot guy or an outside - in guy in the WCO.

I see him more as a gadget guy you line up in the backfield and then shift or motion

and yes cassel sucked, as already noted 65i759578587569876986 times

Rausch 03-23-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9523391)

He's a shitty WR, IMO.

This...