ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto Need vehicle opinions - Jeep Grand Cherokee (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270706)

Brock 03-04-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9464658)
Do not buy a 99 unless you have 1600 for drilled and ported rotors. I had one and they had issues with rotor warping. Loved it other than that

You got ****ed. Hard.

SAUTO 03-04-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9464885)
You got ****ed. Hard.

Twice
Posted via Mobile Device

Rock Action 03-04-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9464683)
I have this one, and LOVE IT!

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Package

Nice!!!
Oh, one thing I forgot to mention earlier, and my apologies...
Do NOT buy a 1999-2000 Grand Cherokee. Those, especially the 99, had a shitload of electrical issues. 2002-2004 were the best, especially the latter. My experience with mine pretty much proves that.

MOhillbilly 03-04-2013 07:53 PM

I dealt with a 99 and 02. Both were heaps of ****all. Definitely not Road Warrior worthy.

Ace Gunner 03-04-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9464683)
I have this one, and LOVE IT!

http://image.trucktrend.com/f/277563...c-driver-3.jpg

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Package

nice house :D

Demonpenz 03-04-2013 08:16 PM

I have a Jeep Patriot '12 and it kicks dick. Did well in the snow...inside was nice. It expensive though.

burt 03-05-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9464648)
Wow, what a pissy little bitch, oh what a massive ground breaking revelation the Toyota is good too. Any other killer inside info for us, like don't buy a yugo?

What, used car guy didn't like me breaking everything down to god damn T with not one google search and you found a stupid sliver where you could pop up and say, nu-uh Toyota is good too! Regarding a minivan none-the-less, real big "car guy" street cred there. Eat a dick shitstain, your motivation for posting that is clear as day to me you insecure and colossal douchebag.

There is a few legit car guys in this thread, you aren't one of them.

Pretty pathetic you get paid to know this, it's a hobby for me, but it's obvious whose superior isn't it?

Suck this pissy bitches cock, dumbass! I merely stated that the Toyota is a viable option to this statement!

Quote:

I continually hear the Odyssey is by far the best choice for minivans

Look, dip shit, cum dumpster...YOU go off because I merely proposed an option??? AND NOT pissily!! Get bigger panties because yours wad up way too easily!!!

Oh, I was fine when I agreed that ALL the insights about Jeeps were good...but God forbid, I offer an altering choice(NOT IN ANY WAY KNOCKING the Honda)....mister bulging veins in the fore head, spittle flowing from his lips, has to release a vulgar laden response!! Oh , I bet the boys in the locker room love that talk before you nob on their knobs!!

Hey, your ass holiness...what is my motivation? Please, ****stick....answer that! Oh, and your obvious superiority is ONLY known to you! YOU are the dumbass that stated that the Honda was by far the best choice....and please...attempt to defend that assinine statement!

And offering a COMPARABLE option....does not illustrate ANY insecurities!!

Cock holsters, like you, that go off on a SLIGHTLY differing opinion are why peeps are leaving this BB in droves!!! Suck my cock, pussy!

Radar Chief 03-05-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9464650)
Now you're taking the purist standpoint to the extreme! lol

To be fair my ’60 CJ5 is actually a combination of about 3-4 different vehicles. About the only things still original to it are the frame, some of the tub, and the axle and transfer case housings. Otherwise everything else has been added long after this thing left the Willy’s factory.

HemiEd 03-05-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Wow, what a pissy little bitch, oh what a massive ground breaking revelation the Toyota is good too. Any other killer inside info for us, like don't buy a yugo?

What, used car guy didn't like me breaking everything down to god damn T with not one google search and you found a stupid sliver where you could pop up and say, nu-uh Toyota is good too! Regarding a minivan none-the-less, real big "car guy" street cred there. Eat a dick shitstain, your motivation for posting that is clear as day to me you insecure and colossal douchebag.

There is a few legit car guys in this thread, you aren't one of them.

Pretty pathetic you get paid to know this, it's a hobby for me, but it's obvious whose superior isn't it?

You mad?

Red And Yellow 03-05-2013 04:16 PM

Just bought a 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited love it

burt 03-05-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9467803)
You mad?

Be nice...he juicing! ROFLROFL

I am embarrassed that I lowered my communication level so low that he might understand!:D

burt 03-05-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Sorry...just thought of the proper response to this. PROBABLY THE ONE THAT GETS PAID!! Look up the definitions....I am a professional....YOU are an amateur.... Let me help you...It's like the difference between Bowe and a College intramural flag football player! Who would you assume is superior???

Bugeater 03-05-2013 04:31 PM

Woo hoo! 100 post thread!

Radar Chief 03-05-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9467859)
Woo hoo! 100 post thread!

You're crapping in the tall cotton now.

burt 03-05-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9467873)
You're crapping in the tall cotton now.

Which makes wiping SOOOOO much easier!