ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Planet meeting in Springfield? Who's up for it? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134163)

BigRedChief 01-19-2006 06:19 PM

Planet meeting in Springfield? Who's up for it?

I'll be returning to the home town on Monday and Tuesday for business. I thought it would be cool to meet some of you guys and gals somewhere.

Tuesday night works better for me but if Monday works better for the group. So be it.

Who's interested?

Update:

Place: Buffalo Wild Wings Battlefield, between National and Campbell
When: Tuesday
Time: 8:00 pm

Saulbadguy 01-19-2006 06:24 PM

Hahahaha!

Skip Towne 01-19-2006 06:26 PM

I'll be there for sure.

chiefs4me 01-19-2006 06:35 PM

The end of May is better for me.......:D

BigRedChief 01-19-2006 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
I'll be there for sure.

I thought you didn't associate with Springfield Planeteers?

Skip Towne 01-19-2006 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief
I thought you didn't associate with Springfield Planeteers?

Where did you get that idea?

sedated 01-19-2006 06:56 PM

Stop by KC and maybe we can arrange something

BigRedChief 01-19-2006 10:14 PM

Quote:

Where did you get that idea?

Haven't there been long discussions of you saying you would attend meetings in Springfield and then don't show? Am I dreaming that?

PastorMikH 01-19-2006 10:19 PM

Quote:

Haven't there been long discussions of you saying you would attend meetings in Springfield and then don't show? Am I dreaming that?

No, that's a fact.

Skip Towne 01-19-2006 10:52 PM

Quote:

Hey, the joke's on you. Springfield is famous for its failed get togethers. I actually attended one of the largest. Myself, Tommykat, Stumppy and Badgirl.

Skip Towne 01-19-2006 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
No, that's a fact.

No, it's not. You are probably referring to when I wouldn't drive 150 miles when I knew the locals wouldn't drive across town.

PastorMikH 01-19-2006 11:26 PM

Quote:

Hey, the joke's on you. Springfield is famous for its failed get togethers. I actually attended one of the largest. Myself, Tommykat, Stumppy and Badgirl.

I met JimN, TK, PapaSmurf,and Luv2write. That's 5 of us. Last year was Me, TK, PapaSmurf, JimN, and Zach. 5 again.

In all honesty, we told you the wrong night anyway 'cause we didn't want you to embarass us at the resturaunt.:)

stumppy 01-20-2006 12:10 AM

Quote:

Oh man, what a blast. That was one hell of a time. The band was great!!! Wish I could remember their name. I got pretty trashed. It was hard to stay away from the...uh.....dancing girls that were tending the open bar.
I almost had one of them talked into a threesome.:hump::Pimp:

I remember, at one point, You were trying to yell something to me across the room but I never did figure out what you were saying. Hope it wasn't important. It was so loud, and so fugging crowded I didn't want to try and squeeze my way across the dance floor to get to ya.

We'll have to do it again. Soon.

BigRedChief 01-20-2006 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy
Oh man, what a blast. That was one hell of a time. The band was great!!! Wish I could remember their name. I got pretty trashed. It was hard to stay away from the...uh.....dancing girls that were tending the open bar.
I almost had one of them talked into a threesome.:hump::Pimp:

I remember, at one point, You were trying to yell something to me across the room but I never did figure out what you were saying. Hope it wasn't important. It was so loud, and so fugging crowded I didn't want to try and squeeze my way across the dance floor to get to ya.

We'll have to do it again. Soon.

uh. Like Monday or Tuesday?:hmmm:

luv 01-20-2006 12:49 AM

Every time Springfield people get together, it usually on a weeknight. Whatever happened to going out on the weekends? :)

Let me know what time and which day. Y'all will probably get together during the evening, which, of course, I work second shift. If you let me know what time though, I can use a couple hours of vacation time to have dinner or something. Keep me posted.