ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Amber Alert in Springfield (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281569)

MTG#10 02-19-2014 10:43 AM

Hailey just stayed with us two weekends ago. Sweetest girl ever and was more like a sister than a cousin to my children. Thanks for all the prayers, her mom is a wreck right now and definitely needs them.

oldandslow 02-19-2014 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 10441157)
Hailey just stayed with us two weekends ago. Sweetest girl ever and was more like a sister than a cousin to my children. Thanks for all the prayers, her mom is a wreck right now and definitely needs them.

Prayers to God about your family mtg 10...It doesn't get any worse than this.

Why Not? 02-19-2014 10:45 AM

Quote:

My heart hurts for your family. This is ****ed.

Omaha 02-19-2014 10:49 AM

Quote:

This makes me sick. I can't even imagine how this feels.

TLO 02-19-2014 10:51 AM

Quote:

Just wish there was more I could do. Stories like this always hit hard. Stay strong and let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

And may justice and God have no mercy on that man.

Bweb 02-19-2014 11:02 AM

Live stream of news conference at 11:00 am this morning....

http://www.ktul.com/story/24759086/a...ut-of-missouri

Dante84 02-19-2014 11:02 AM

You know, I figured out how I'd like to die, if it were up to me.

It would be dying in the process of rescuing an innocent victim like this. Chasing a SOB down, and fighting to the death to save the victims life.

notorious 02-19-2014 11:11 AM

**** this world.

Radar Chief 02-19-2014 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 10441203)
You know, I figured out how I'd like to die, if it were up to me.

It would be dying in the process of rescuing an innocent victim like this. Chasing a SOB down, and fighting to the death to save the victims life.

Fathers. If this was your daughter would you, could you, let the law handle it?
Maybe it’s just me but I struggle with that question because I don’t know if I could.
I would, of course, then have to pay the price for my actions but at least this POS wouldn’t be around to hurt anyone else’s child.

allen_kcCard 02-19-2014 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 10441267)
Fathers. If this was your daughter would you, could you, let the law handle it?
Maybe it’s just me but I struggle with that question because I don’t know if I could.
I would, of course, then have to pay the price for my actions but at least this POS wouldn’t be around to hurt anyone else’s child.

If she was my only child? I wouldn't care anymore and would take the chance if I got it. I have three kids though, and I wouldn't let the ****er take my other two away from me, or me from them.

Radar Chief 02-19-2014 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard (Post 10441277)
If she was my only child? I wouldn't care anymore and would take the chance if I got it. I have three kids though, and I wouldn't let the ****er take my other two away from me, or me from them.

Good point.
I’m a single child parent.

Dartgod 02-19-2014 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 10441152)
I can't knock the guy, he was not negligent in his duty as a good citizen. However I think the feel of some is that, and I'll just speak for me, is as my wife is calling the cops I'm hopping in my car to try and follow so at the very least I can try to keep eyes on him. However I don't know enough about this guy(age, if he could even drive, etc)to know what he "should have done". At least they let the cops know so this sick piece of shit could be caught.

According to the recent press conference, there were other witnesses that attempted to chase him down, at least one of them was in another vehicle, but they lost him in the chase.

And prayers out to MTG and his family and the parents of the little girl. It's absolutely sickening. I have no children and can't comprehend what they must be going through.

tooge 02-19-2014 11:32 AM

MTG, prayers to your entire family. I wish I could help you all.

allen_kcCard 02-19-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 10441290)
According to the recent press conference, there were other witnesses that attempted to chase him down, at least one of them was in another vehicle, but they lost him in the chase.

Not being family or a personal friend....that person that knows they were the last chance to save that girl probably is having a hard night/day.

LoneWolf 02-19-2014 11:44 AM

Quote:

My prayers go out to you and Hailey's family. Sorry for turning this thread into a pissing match about the Amber Alert system. I can't imagine how any family gets through something like this.