ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Ancient Aliens (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=258177)

lcarus 04-06-2012 09:25 PM

Ancient Aliens

I'm addicted to this show. I love it. I think most of their theories are complete speculation and BS, but just stuff about the mysteries of the ancient world are astonishing, regardless of the spin they put on it.

Are there any other shows, movies, or documentaries about the wonders of the ancient world?

BigMeatballDave 04-06-2012 09:32 PM

You could also say the stories in the bible are complete speculation and BS.

lcarus 04-06-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8522974)

I'm not saying they aren't either. All I meant was, whether I agree with their theories or not I still love the show.

BigMeatballDave 04-06-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8523049)
I'm not saying they aren't either. All I meant was, whether I agree with their theories or not I still love the show.

I've seen a few episodes. Its not bad.

Its all Theories.

IMO, there had to be some kind of intelligent life here to do the things that were done with stone 2000+ yrs ago.

lcarus 04-06-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8523071)

Its all Theories.

IMO, there had to be some kind of intelligent life here to do the things that were done with stone 2000+ yrs ago.

Yeah. I'd love to travel around the world and see some of these places. It's incredible.

Bump 04-06-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

yup

Easy 6 04-06-2012 10:05 PM

Literally several thousands of perfect witnesses... high clearance military, mulitple astronauts, policemen, civilian pilots, military pilots, doctors, mayors, radar controllers, the head scientist for project bluebook, international defense ministers, scientists from dozens of fields, Head of the Joint Chiefs, US presidents, military & civilian ship captains, sane & well meaning passersby... each & every one utterly convinced that what they witnessed was far beyond human technical capabilities & 100% intelligently controlled.

Yeah, its a lot to imagine, for anyone... but c'mon... denying the overwhelming, official evidence at this point is nothing but willful, 'i have too many real world responsibilities & headtrips to worry about besides this shit' ostrich style head burying.

QuikSsurfer 04-06-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Its all Theories.

This episode is on now.

lcarus 04-06-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8523156)
This episode is on now.

I'm only starting season 3 right now, but almost all the episodes I've seen so far talk about the things that were done with stone back then.

Bump 04-07-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 8523141)
Literally several thousands of perfect witnesses... high clearance military, mulitple astronauts, policemen, civilian pilots, military pilots, doctors, mayors, radar controllers, the head scientist for project bluebook, international defense ministers, scientists from dozens of fields, Head of the Joint Chiefs, US presidents, military & civilian ship captains, sane & well meaning passersby... each & every one utterly convinced that what they witnessed was far beyond human technical capabilities & 100% intelligently controlled.

Yeah, its a lot to imagine, for anyone... but c'mon... denying the overwhelming, official evidence at this point is nothing but willful, 'i have too many real world responsibilities & headtrips to worry about besides this shit' ostrich style head burying.

it's natural for people to do that when it's something that their brain cannot comprehend. Labeling it as impossible is their defense mechanism.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-07-2012 06:36 AM

I'm not saying it was Aliens...

Brando 04-07-2012 07:22 AM

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...was-aliens.jpghttp://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3..._1065822_n.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

QuikSsurfer 04-07-2012 08:44 AM

ROFL

beach tribe 04-07-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8522974)

It's pretty clear that what the bible refers to as the nephilim, and the annunaki were here. What they were, I don't know.

beach tribe 04-07-2012 09:19 AM

Here's a hypothetical for you. Not saying I believe this, just humor me.
Let's say you are the uuuuuugh, Antichrist.
You can come to this world in any form.
What would be the best way for you to form a one world government, and have the powers of the world willfully hand over theirs?

You come in the form of a the leader of a peaceful alien race far more advanced than ours, who tells them about all the other worlds who live in peace because the nations of those worlds are united on them. (while also dropping the hint that they could wipe us the **** out to keep us from destroying the planet if we don't do what they say.)
Boom! World domination.