ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Albert not going anywhere. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272686)

ChiefaRoo 05-01-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prhom (Post 9650164)
I just assumed that everyone here looked like these guys. Is this not the case?

I always thought about 30% based on what I've seen at Arrowhead. Slightly less than the ghey that shows up at Invesco.

TEX 05-01-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9650161)
I'm never going to bitch about keeping high-quality players.

Now that the line is officially built, we're now ready to draft a QB.

Yep. Much better way to do it then the reverse.

ChiefsCountry 05-01-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9650065)
Some of you make this out to be that they passed on Andrew Luck because it was too risky.

Knowing how stupid the Chiefs are they would have been the team that took Matt Kalil over Andrew Luck and RGIII.

ChiefaRoo 05-01-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9650173)
I know the guy on the left.

So settle it. Is he the prototypical true fan that Carl loved so much?

RunKC 05-01-2013 06:52 PM

Eric Fisher is this teams long term LT. They aren't gonna make a LT, that they tried like hell to trade, the LT of the future when they drafted Fisher 1st overall.

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-01-2013 06:52 PM

How can anyone say that Fisher is definitively better than Albert right now? That's just foolish. You may believe that he's better, but at this point you're operating on speculation of how you'll think he'll project. He's never even put on a uniform.

Drafting a tackle with Albert, as foolish as it may sound, is a far better outcome than pissing away 1.1 on a guy who would just replace Albert.

BigRedChief 05-01-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo (Post 9650185)
So settle it. Is he the prototypical true fan that Carl loved so much?

Yes. He spends way more of his disposable income on Chiefs tickets. His identity is tied to the Chiefs.

Bewbies 05-01-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9650141)
http://i41.tinypic.com/2n66pf.gif

i think we could just post this on the front page and close down the forums

How do I make this gif my avatar? LMAO

Seriously.

Bewbies 05-01-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9650187)

Drafting a tackle with Albert, as foolish as it may sound, is a far better outcome than pissing away 1.1 on a guy who would just replace Albert.

Sadly we picked a shitty, shitty year to be a shitty, shitty team.

keg in kc 05-01-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9650089)
I know its not what we all wanted but we picked a bad year to suck worse than anyone else.

A better O-line is better for the team. We didn't really need one of the top DE's or CB's. We wern't picking a QB. It is what it is.

That "it's a bad year" thing is just a convenient excuse for a permanent team philosophy. This franchise will never select a high round quarterback. Ever. It doesn't matter what year it is, where they pick or what's available in the draft or who the GM and coach is at the time. I's something that trickles down from the very top. Quarterback for this franchise is a complementary position, and all they have ever wanted is "good enough". The only way they will ever have "one of the best" is if it's a freak occurrence like Tyler Bray slipping into UDFA territory and getting a brain transplant. Because all they care about are finding bargains. It's like they have a pathological obsession with doing it another way, finding some diamond in the rough, pulling somebody off the scrap heap, turning some backup into a star so they can show the rest of the league how smart they are.

And when it finally happens, and they finally find a franchise QB despite themselves, all the fans who blindly follow along cheering every move they make will shout "see! we told you it would work!" utterly disregarding the 3247 times before that it didn't. Maybe that time will be Alex Smith. Maybe it will be Tyler Bray. Maybe it will be somebody 27 years from now. Who knows.

What I know is that there aren't really right ways and wrong ways so much as there are easy ways and hard ways. And this franchise and by extension much of its fanbase seems pathological about making it as difficult for themselves as humanly possible. Who cares that the league is about passing now, who cares that time-after-time and year-after-year quarterbacks are making a bigger difference, let's keep beating that free agent backup game manager drum. Let's get as big an offensive line as we can and build around running game and (castrated) defense. It will work! Eventually!

ChiefaRoo 05-01-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9650191)
Yes. He spends way more of his disposable income on Chiefs tickets. His identity is tied to the Chiefs.

So he has a Matt Cassel Fathead? :)

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-01-2013 07:02 PM

**** yeah; keg lay wood.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 05-01-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9650193)
How do I make this gif my avatar? LMAO

Seriously.

Best I can do, since we have horribly low avatar size restrictions. 79k is so 1999.

http://i.imgur.com/1dFgYKU.gif

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-01-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9650186)
Eric Fisher is this teams long term RT. They are gonna nut the **** up, shut the **** up, and pay Big Al his mother****ing money

that's right whore.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRedChief 05-01-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo (Post 9650221)
So he has a Matt Cassel Fathead? :)

He may have. Never been to his house.

Jerm 05-01-2013 07:09 PM

Soooo Dorsey doesn't cave to Albert's demands, knows he won't get it anywhere else so he puts him out there so he can explore other options, Albert doesn't get it and comes back humbled, Dorsey signs him long term to a team friendly deal.

Pretty damn cerebral and smart if right...

BTW if Albert is here and this comes off, JC will push 2k this year...

BigRedChief 05-01-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9650210)
That "it's a bad year" thing is just a convenient excuse for a permanent team philosophy.

It was a bad year to have the #1 pick. Worse one in decades. That was not an "excuse". It was a fact.

mlyonsd 05-01-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9650173)
I know the guy on the left.

I thought that was you on the left. Guess I have you mixed up with somebody.

keg in kc 05-01-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9650255)
It was a bad year to have the #1 pick. Worse one in decades. That was not an "excuse". It was a fact.

And I'm saying that was extremely convenient for them. They were very fortunate things went that way, because they weren't forced to do something they don't ever want to do.

Hammock Parties 05-01-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 9650254)
Soooo Dorsey doesn't cave to Albert's demands, knows he won't get it anywhere else so he puts him out there so he can explore other options, Albert doesn't get it and comes back humbled, Dorsey signs him long term to a team friendly deal.

Yeah I said it before...if Dorsey really used the Dolphins to get Albert cheaper...balla ass GM tactics...but I'm not going to spit on his cock after Fisher at 1.1.....

The Bad Guy 05-01-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9650260)
And I'm saying that was extremely convenient for them. They were very fortunate things went that way, because they weren't forced to do something they don't ever want to do.

That's ridiculous.

Yes, I'm sure this FO is happy they didn't have to make the decision to draft Andrew Luck.

C'mon now.

-King- 05-01-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9650187)

Only good thing about all this.

And I don't hate Fisher, just where he was picked. This line should be beastly next season.

TEX 05-01-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9649818)
Well, I hope we keep him. He gave up 1 sack last year. He's arrived. I would've rather drafted Dion Jordan if QB was just not an option, but an ass kicking top rated line in the league isn't a bad thing. Jamaal Charles has more talent than Priest Holmes, and look at what Priest did. That will help Alex do what he does best, manage the game. LOL

The line Priest ran behind with Tait at RT was stellar.

BigRedChief 05-01-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 9650258)
I thought that was you on the left. Guess I have you mixed up with somebody.

http://www.forumspile.com/Die-Go_try_this.jpg

DeezNutz 05-01-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9650290)
Only good thing about all this.

And I don't hate Fisher, just where he was picked. This line should be beastly next season.

Correct. This is the standard that it should be held to, as well. Additionally, with an outstanding offensive line, one of the best RBs in the league, and a legit WR corp., Alex Smith should excel this season.

There are no excuses.

This team has been assembled to make the playoffs this year, and this is exactly what fans should expect.

tomahawk kid 05-01-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 9650254)

This. Given the draft class, I'm unsure if why a lot of folks are outraged.

keg in kc 05-01-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9650284)
That's ridiculous.

Yes, I'm sure this FO is happy they didn't have to make the decision to draft Andrew Luck.

C'mon now.

Call it ridiculous if you want, but I'm not convinced they would've taken Andrew Luck. I said this months ago, way back when everyone was projecting multiple QBs in the first round. Which was also happening the week before the draft, remember - people enjoy pointing and laugh at the drafurbaters, but reality is that the great majority of the mocks out there had multiple QBs going in the first round, and rarely was EJ Manual one of them. So literally everyone was wrong in their projections about this class. Although that's beside the point, really. I believe their philosophy this offseason, regardless of who was available in the draft, would have been making a decision to trade for Alex Smith in January, and then the QB position is off the table for the draft. I said this the second the earliest rumors about Smith came out. I said this again when the trade was official. He was always going to be their guy. There was zero chance they were taking a QB in this class.

Of course I was using hyperbole in my earlier post. Because of course they wish there'd been an Andrew Luck in the draft. They'd have been able to trade the pick that way.

Titty Meat 05-01-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9650315)
Correct. This is the standard that it should be held to, as well. Additionally, with an outstanding offensive line, one of the best RBs in the league, and a legit WR corp., Alex Smith should excel this season.

There are no excuses.

This team has been assembled to make the playoffs this year, and this is exactly what fans should expect.

7-9 will get these fans creaming their pants.

Simply Red 05-01-2013 07:30 PM

They're trading Fisher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-King- 05-01-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9650315)

There are no excuses.

Yep. Anything less than the playoffs is a failure.

RunKC 05-01-2013 07:32 PM

In addition to having 2 high caliber OT's, we also drafted the best blocking TE in the draft along with the best blocking FB (or who they think is the best).

A lot of really good protection for the QB.

Chiefaholic 05-01-2013 07:34 PM

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING Dorsey could do to please the glass half empty crowd here. "OMG Dorsey and his goons are trading a proven talent on the O-Line." "OMG Miami didn't bite on the trade offer and we missed out of draft prospects". OMG now we're stuck with Albert's one year deal and now he'll walk next season" "OMG now were possibly stuck with TWO quality tackles on the same line, Dorsey is Pioli part 2"

Look guys, having two dominant players on the same line is a great problem to have. We haven't had this kind of talent since the days of Roaf and Shields (not saying they're that good yet). Charles and Davis are going to tear **** up this season.

Titty Meat 05-01-2013 07:35 PM

Clay will we get another frustrated incorporated video? Perhaps of Fisher whiffing on a block and Smith getting planted?

tk13 05-01-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9650260)

You've gone too far the other way. You really think Andy Reid would not draft Andrew Luck? Or Griffin? Or Stafford? Etc.

Maybe history will prove it so, but at this point it's safe to say the jury is out. This wasn't like 2009 where Pioli had his head up his rear while other teams made moves to get QBs in that class. It's fairly clear at this point that this entire QB class was very poorly rated not just by the Chiefs, but every team.

And there's no doubt someone from this class will probably have success. But it wasn't like the Chiefs were sitting over in la-la land like they usually are.

What will happen is the exact opposite of what you claimed, someone will be good and everybody will rip the Chiefs for not taking them.

Hammock Parties 05-01-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9650354)
Clay will we get another frustrated incorporated video? Perhaps of Fisher whiffing on a block and Smith getting planted?

LMAO

****, that would be trolly.

Hammock Parties 05-01-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 9650351)
There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING Dorsey could do to please the glass half empty crowd here.

Trading down or selecting a QB would have had me cleaning jizz off my LCD.

-King- 05-01-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 9650351)
There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING Dorsey could do to please the glass half empty crowd here. "OMG Dorsey and his goons are trading a proven talent on the O-Line." "OMG Miami didn't bite on the trade offer and we missed out of draft prospects". OMG now we're stuck with Albert's one year deal and now he'll walk next season" "OMG now were possibly stuck with TWO quality tackles on the same line, Dorsey is ***** part 2"

Look guys, having two dominant players on the same line is a great problem to have. We haven't had this kind of talent since the days of Roaf and Shields (not saying they're that good yet). Charles and Davis are going to tear **** up this season.

He spent a first overall pick on the 3rd most important position on the line. Think about that.

O.city 05-01-2013 07:41 PM

I have 0 problems with having a bad ass OL. None whatsoever.

Hell, I like it.

I think we've gone from the worst offense in the league to actually potentially having a pretty damn good one.

However, I'm of the belief that Alex will be pretty damn good under Reid, which seemingly not many agree with. It's cool though.

RunKC 05-01-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9650367)
Trading down or selecting a QB would have had me cleaning jizz off my LCD.

So drafting Manuel at 1 would have pleased you?

ChiefRocka 05-01-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 9650348)
Nah...something is up with him....or else he wouldn't be a free agent right now.

He's one of the gheys.

O.city 05-01-2013 07:42 PM

I also am starting to think, with the way the league is going in terms of passing offenses, a RT is very much imperative in todays NFL.

I wouldn't go far enough to say I'd spend a 1.1 on it, but hey, it's one less thing to worry about.

Cannibal 05-01-2013 07:45 PM

Albert to LG!

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-01-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9650386)
I also am starting to think, with the way the league is going in terms of passing offenses, a RT is very much imperative in todays NFL.

I wouldn't go far enough to say I'd spend a 1.1 on it, but hey, it's one less thing to worry about.

That's a line of thought being thrown out to guards as well, given the use of multiple pass rushers in a front, stunts, and packages like Four Aces.

I don't believe it, because they don't operate in space with extremely wide splits, but it is a belief.

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-01-2013 07:47 PM

The best thing to come from having a world-crushing line is that perhaps its failure against a Franchise QB might finally convince people of their pre-eminence...

Wait,

http://i41.tinypic.com/2n66pf.gif

N/m.

philfree 05-01-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9650396)
Albert to LG!

Once he's signed to a long term contract it'll probably be fine with him to play anywhere he's asked to.

O.city 05-01-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9650400)
That's a line of thought being thrown out to guards as well, given the use of multiple pass rushers in a front, stunts, and packages like Four Aces.

I don't believe it, because they don't operate in space with extremely wide splits, but it is a belief.

Yeah, I'm a bit split on guards. They used to be maulers etc, but with pass rushers and DL not so much just big movers now, but athletic mofos, it's tough.

Some believe a mediocre line will suffice, which in todays NFL it will, if you have a HOF'er behind it. Even the Pats with Brady, have invested in the OL. Same with the Pack, it just hasn't worked out.

But, in regards to the RT spot, most teams now have 2-3 pretty badass passrushers on both sides. The good teams or teams we need to focus on beating do.

Ming the Merciless 05-01-2013 07:49 PM

maybe in a few years we will have all 5 of our OL be top 5 picks, then maybe someday we can win

Mr. Kotter 05-01-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

That "it's a bad year" thing is just a convenient excuse for a permanent team philosophy. This franchise will never select a high round quarterback. Ever. It doesn't matter what year it is, where they pick or what's available in the draft or who the GM and coach is at the time. I's something that trickles down from the very top. Quarterback for this franchise is a complementary position, and all they have ever wanted is "good enough"....

Bet, keg....right now....Chiefs WILL draft a 1st Round QB in the next 3-4 years, if Dorsey and Reid are still around.

Loser, wears a dress for a day? :shrug:

Titty Meat 05-01-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9650417)
maybe in a few years we will have all 5 of our OL be top 5 picks, then maybe someday we can win

Nah still need a quality fullback.

Hammock Parties 05-01-2013 07:52 PM

Imagine if we won a SB with this line.

Homers would never, ever back off the "trenches" excuse.

O.city 05-01-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9650434)

They can have it then.

I don't think any of us "QB" non true fans etc have any problem with having a great OL though.

TEX 05-01-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9650378)
I have 0 problems with having a bad ass OL. None whatsoever.

Hell, I like it.

I think we've gone from the worst offense in the league to actually potentially having a pretty damn good one.

However, I'm of the belief that Alex will be pretty damn good under Reid, which seemingly not many agree with. It's cool though.

I'll believe it when I see it, but I am hoping you're correct.

Lex Luthor 05-01-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

That "it's a bad year" thing is just a convenient excuse for a permanent team philosophy. This franchise will never select a high round quarterback. Ever.

http://i41.tinypic.com/315iro2.jpg

I get so ****ing tired of hearing this bullshit. Dorsey and Reid have had one ****ing draft, and there were no ****ing quarterbacks that were good enough to take with the overall #1 pick. Get over it.

You simply cannot blame Reid and Dorsey for 30 years of Chiefs failures. They weren't here. If you insist that Reid and Dorsey will NEVER draft a high quarterback, you're talking out of your ass. YOU DON'T KNOW.

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9650323)
Call it ridiculous if you want, but I'm not convinced they would've taken Andrew Luck.
(snip)
Of course I was using hyperbole in my earlier post. Because of course they wish there'd been an Andrew Luck in the draft. They'd have been able to trade the pick that way.

Quit being such a whiny bitch. They didn't take Geno. Get the **** over it.

-King- 05-01-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

I'll be too busy maintaining the Andy Reid and John Dorsey fan club to notice what homers are doing in that case.

Mr. Kotter 05-01-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9650449)

I get so ****ing tired of hearing this bullshit. Dorsey and Reid have had one ****ing draft, and there were no ****ing quarterbacks that were good enough to take with the overall #1 pick. Get over it.

You simply cannot blame Reid and Dorsey for 30 years of Chiefs failures. They weren't here. If you insist that Reid and Dorsey will NEVER draft a high quarterback, you're talking out of your ass. YOU DON'T KNOW.

Amen, brother....er, eh....brutha? :thumb:

Lex Luthor 05-01-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Are you so obsessed with the idea of the Chiefs drafting and developing a quarterback that you would be pissed if they won a Super Bowl using a different formula?

You've gone full reerun.

O.city 05-01-2013 08:00 PM

It has gotten pretty drab around here.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-01-2013 08:05 PM

Its a Trent Line, Im creaming my panties!/true fan.
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city 05-01-2013 08:06 PM

I wonder where they put Albert if they do in fact reup him?

think he goes to LG?

Fat Elvis 05-01-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9650466)
Are you so obsessed with the idea of the Chiefs drafting and developing a quarterback that you would be pissed if they won a Super Bowl using a different formula?

You've gone full reerun.

He's been there a long time.

ILChief 05-01-2013 08:08 PM

I'm fine w/ resigning Albert. He's a good player. I hope they don't guarantee him the starting LT position though. They need to play the players at the best positions for the team. Not for Albert's ego or Fisher's draft position.

Mr. Kotter 05-01-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9650486)
Its Geno in my dreams....and he throws a rope to Bowe on a 3rd and long, into the endzone on a fade...to win Lamar's trophy--finally.

Except that "Geno" was a skinny, but salty and cerebral, "white" dude with a 5 o'clock shadow...

:hmmm:

Posted via Mobile Device

FYP

Marcellus 05-01-2013 08:09 PM

I know I would bitch incessantly about having 2 great tackles on the o-line.

WTF are Reid and Dorsey thinking? We can never win with 2 great tackles.

ILChief 05-01-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9650506)

Yeah, I'd rather have two crappy ones.

O.city 05-01-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

:rolleyes:

Mr. Kotter 05-01-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 9650508)
Yeah, I'd rather have two crappy ones.

Yeah, like maybe the Jets...heh. I'm SURE Geno's on his way to NY and the Super Bowl next February.... LMAO

Marcellus 05-01-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9650513)
:rolleyes:

You have an issue sugar pants?

O.city 05-01-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9650524)
You have an issue sugar pants?

You bitching about people bitching. Nope, no problem just the normal thread transgression.

:LOL:

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

http://i41.tinypic.com/315iro2.jpg

a QB who was benched last year was good enough for the Chiefs to spend two seconds on?

but no QB in this draft was good enough for the 2-14 Chiefs?

at least this fanbase gets what they deserve...nothing

RealSNR 05-01-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

No. We CAN win with 2 great tackles.

We can't, however, win with Alex Smiths at QB.

Lex Luthor 05-01-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9650535)
a QB who was benched last year was good enough for the Chiefs to spend two seconds on?

but no QB in this draft was good enough for the 2-14 Chiefs?

at least this fanbase gets what they deserve...nothing

Alex Smith was playing great when he went down with a concussion. You're implying that he was benched for poor performance.

Do you really not understand the difference?

And yes, no QB in this draft was good enough to justify burning the #1 overall pick for. Stop obsessing about the chocolate penii.

O.city 05-01-2013 08:21 PM

We need a great OL. It's going to take Bray some time in a year or two to throw it that far down the field.

RealSNR 05-01-2013 08:24 PM

There were no QBs. Better to wait until next year, guys. You know, when the top two teams take Clowney and Bridgewater and the Chiefs are left with a bunch of guys who were supposed to produce this year but never did?

That's exactly what happened to 2013's QBs. Landry Jones, Matt Barkley, and Aaron Murray were supposed to take huge steps and be locks at the top 15 picks. Tyler Bray and Geno Smith were intriguing prospects, and Logan Thomas, Tajh Boyd, and a few others were there to fill in the gaps if any of them had a phenomenal season. Most of those guys went back to school, and a bunch of them never played like they should have.

We're probably not going to find a QB we like in next year's draft either, fellas. David Fales? Tajh Boyd? Aaron Murray? AJ McCarron? THAT'S who we have to pick from?

If Bridgewater doesn't play lights out, this class has the potential to be just as terrible as 2013's.

Sassy Squatch 05-01-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9650552)

SF seemed to do OK with him recently.

keg in kc 05-01-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

And you don't know that they will. Because you're making an assumption just like I am. It just happens to be a different assumption. But it's certainly not based on anything that's ever actually happened here.
Quote:

I get so ****ing tired of hearing this bullshit. Quit being such a whiny bitch. They didn't take Geno. Get the **** over it.
And I'm so sick of individuals like yourself who apparently lack either the imagination or the intelligence to think beyond an either/or scenario. Much less the imagination or intelligence to refrain from stooping to insults and slander every time you see an opinion that you either don't like, don't understand or otherwise don't agree with.

Marcellus 05-01-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

I disagree and you have no proof.

Marcellus 05-01-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9650531)
You bitching about people bitching. Nope, no problem just the normal thread transgression.

:LOL:

Well isn't that all this place is anymore a bunch of bitches? Whats your opinion? You happy with all the bitching?

O.city 05-01-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9650648)
I disagree and you have no proof.

Well, to be fair, you don't have much either.

Mr. Kotter 05-01-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

WATCH.... :)

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9650617)
SF seemed to do OK with him recently.

yeah, they really valued his contribution....

on the bench