ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Rockefeller Dead!!...finally (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306732)

kcxiv 03-20-2017 11:36 PM

Everywhere you go, the consensus is this dude was evil beyond evil. I have not really read anything positive about this guy. Everywhere you go, its "finally" and **** this POS. lol Im not one to be going down rabbit holes or anything, but its pretty much close to universal here.

BlackOp 03-20-2017 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 12791645)
Yes. Yes. Let the hate flow through you.

Oh, I am..and it's glorious. I've been waiting for this day....

LoneWolf 03-20-2017 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12791640)
Go be an ignorant sheep in another thread...I wont, for a second, allow this sub-human be defended.

You dont know shit..I've read your dim-assed posts. You're a repeater..rote learner.

You are dangerous in your ignorance...and proud of your lack of knowledge. You are the model puppet they strove to create.

You cant separate CFR and NWO....it's their governing, hierarchical body.

Go **** yourself, dipshit. Anytime you want to compare brainpans we can do that Mr. Wizard. I've got news for you. There is no such thing as the New World Order. The CFR has done more to advance capitalism than just about any organization that has ever existed. If you have a hatred for Mr. Rockefeller, that's fine. I wasn't here defending him. I was making a statement about the CFR which is a wonderful organization.

I will however celebrate your death as you have celebrated Mr. Rockefeller's. When the world is rid of all the conspiracy theory nuts like yourself it will be a better place. Nothing would make me happier than you and Taco John meeting your ends in a head on collision on your way to an Alex Jones speech.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-20-2017 11:57 PM

Take that anger out on the Doncos, Op

Baby Lee 03-21-2017 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 12791637)
I know what the Council of Foreign Relations is and what it is about. Do you?

If you state anything about a New World Order or One World Government, your crazier than a shit house rat.

Ya big dummy. He's clearly pissed about the Code of Federal Regulations.

Garcia Bronco 03-21-2017 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12791608)
Well..I could go into how his father hijacked the medical system, created the AMA by bribing Ivy league schools with new wings and grants...the motive was to get away from natural based remedies and switch to chemical based medicine. It was the birth of "Big Pharma". It's ultimate motive was to control the sheep through monopolization of cures. Everyone like the current state of healthcare and the price of medicine?

Or how they financed the massive Nazi eugenics research project in Germany...

Or I could go on about how Carnegie and his plan to control the educational system. Rockefeller bought Encyclopedia Britannica...in order to edit out the parts of history they didn't wanted known. They wanted a very dumb society as it was easier to manipulate.

Is it any wonder that until about 15 years ago..nobody knew about the history of the Fed Reserve? It wasn't taught in school...only the internet brought to light.

**** him..I hope he is on fire right now.

I studied the Federal Reserve in the 7th grade.

BlackOp 03-21-2017 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 12791653)
. I was making a statement about the CFR which is a wonderful organization.

OMG...I dont really have any other response to that than total horror. MSM has really worked you over in accepting your Luciferian masters.

Their goal was to get the populace to not only accept their slavery but actually embrace it....like I said, you're their ideal.

Let's just say we differ on our opinion about the real reasons why the CFR was created.

LoneWolf 03-21-2017 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12791659)
OMG...I dont really have any other response to that than total horror. MSM has really worked you over in accepting your Luciferian masters.

Their goal was to get the populace to not only accept their slavery but actually embrace it....like I said, you're their ideal.

Let's just say we differ on our opinion about the real reasons why the CFR was created.

Yeah, I understand the real reason and you understand the reason you have built up in your mind as evil because you are a crazy reerun. It's laughable that you blame the MSM for my and most everybody else's world views. I rarely watch television news and I read news from many different outlets not associated with what you would classify as the MSM.

You really need to get laid. Find you a woman who likes crazy and insert your crazy stick all up in her. It will make you feel better.

Pushead2 03-21-2017 12:48 AM

https://i.imgflip.com/a8dty.jpg?a413832

New World Order 03-21-2017 12:58 AM

Blackop speakin' the truth once again.

Blackop, we need you to go ham on RJ over in the Donko thread.

splatbass 03-21-2017 01:13 AM

There is no crazy quite like BlackOp crazy.

Spott 03-21-2017 03:49 AM

Never heard of him.

bevischief 03-21-2017 05:26 AM

How is this not in DC yet is beyond me...

patteeu 03-21-2017 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 12791646)
Everywhere you go, the consensus is this dude was evil beyond evil. I have not really read anything positive about this guy. Everywhere you go, its "finally" and **** this POS. lol Im not one to be going down rabbit holes or anything, but its pretty much close to universal here.

His death brought the nuts out.

Eleazar 03-21-2017 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12791675)
There is no crazy quite like BlackOp crazy.

I bet his doomsday shelter is the envy of the entire neighborhood