ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Surprised this wasn't put up on here-romeos presser (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264553)

J Diddy 10-02-2012 12:51 AM

Surprised this wasn't put up on here-romeos presser

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center...6-165c46ce068e

Funniest moment when a reporter, i assume Gretz, asked Romeo if cassel has been instructed to throw it high. Romeo looked like he wanted to bite peoples faces off

L.A. Chieffan 10-02-2012 01:04 AM

When you got big, athletic guys like Baldwin, Bowe, and Moeaki throwing it high out of the way of the defender can pay off.

oRYMANo 10-02-2012 01:06 AM

Hats off to the Falcons, Bills and Chargers.

Papi 10-02-2012 01:40 AM

OMG I hate life a little more every time I have to see this moron's face. Does anyone else get the impression he's in the Forrest Gump IQ range when listening to him talk? I think we may have an invalid for a coach.

clyde05 10-02-2012 02:13 AM

"I don't understand what went on out there today" WOW

oRYMANo 10-02-2012 02:27 AM

The more I watch this team this year (and last) looks like there is little to no game planning at all and there just winging it every week.

NJChiefsFan 10-02-2012 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oRYMANo (Post 8969694)
The more I watch this team this year (and last) looks like there is little to no game planning at all and there just winging it every week.

We can't game plan other teams. Our entire game plan is on protecting our QB. That's a good thing right?

BoneKrusher 10-02-2012 05:56 AM

Quote:

that's because the game planning has been around Cassel's strengths, which are none.

Reerun_KC 10-02-2012 06:36 AM

Quote:

How can you game plan when you couldnt even game plan your defense in a playoff game?

Yet people were expecting something else?

FAX 10-02-2012 06:59 AM

Let's give Roleo a break, guys. It's very difficult to game plan when you only practice 1 day a week.

Besides, he said it about as clearly as you can when he stated, "Yesterday the whole team needed to be more consistent but there are areas that need to be more consistent and if we played more consistently and better then we'd be better. But you see flashes of consistency you just don't see consistency when we're not consistently good."

I mean, that is straight talk from the head coach. Pure and consistent.

FAX

Dave Lane 10-02-2012 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papi (Post 8969689)
OMG I hate life a little more every time I have to see this moron's face. Does anyone else get the impression he's in the Forrest Gump IQ range when listening to him talk? I think we may have an invalid for a coach.

Q

that would be herm...

J Diddy 10-02-2012 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8969760)
Let's give Roleo a break, guys. It's very difficult to game plan when you only practice 1 day a week.

Besides, he said it about as clearly as you can when he stated, "Yesterday the whole team needed to be more consistent but there are areas that need to be more consistent and if we played more consistently and better then we'd be better. But you see flashes of consistency you just don't see consistency when we're not consistently good."

I mean, that is straight talk from the head coach. Pure and consistent.

FAX

That and his whole I don't know why we're not winning made me want to run headfirst into a brick wall without a helmet.

Graystoke 10-02-2012 07:53 AM

Romeo has great sucess ordering Dominoes Pizza.

Fire Me Boy! 10-02-2012 07:59 AM

ROFL

"We tried to rally in the third quarter a little bit, but there wasn't enough rally to make a difference."

Bane 10-02-2012 08:13 AM

We tried to rally a lil bit.....

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Fire this idiot yesterday.JFC:doh!: