ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Belgian man finds out his wife of 19 years was born a man ! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267123)

ghak99 11-27-2012 08:10 PM

I'm guessing the odds of getting out of the Indonesian shit hole increased dramatically when he went from a mail order groom to a mail order bride.

Reaper16 11-27-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9157826)
Oh, I think it's probably likely that he assumed that the gal he was importing was actually a gal. Therefore, yes, the entire relationship was based on a falsehood that it chose to never tell the husband.

If this guy's intention was to marry a woman, any woman will do, and stay married...then I accept his behavior. I'd think its rare that a man would have that idea of marriage though.

saphojunkie 11-27-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9158034)
If this guy's intention was to marry a woman, any woman will do, and stay married...then I accept his behavior. I'd think its rare that a man would have that idea of marriage though.

What?

Reaper16 11-27-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9158051)
What?

No one marries a woman just because she's a woman. There are other factors involved.

saphojunkie 11-27-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9158063)
No one marries a woman just because she's a woman. There are other factors involved.

Oh, I get it.

You're saying that he didn't marry her solely on the idea of her being a woman, so once you remove that criteria, then he has no reason to divorce her without being an asshole.

Is that right?

Donger 11-27-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Huh? What he married wasn't and isn't a woman. It's a guy who has had (apparently) his boy parts cut off to make it look like a woman. Since it didn't tell the guy that it used to be a male, it's deception.

Donger 11-27-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Indeed there are, but that's a rather important part piece of the deal, no?

Rausch 11-27-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Uh, no.

Reaper16 11-27-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9158089)
Indeed there are, but that's a rather important part piece of the deal, no?

Of course it is.

If you're using "based on deception" to mean "began with deception" then I'd have to agree.

If you're using "based on deception" to mean "the majority of the relationship is grounded in deception" then I'd disagree. The majority of their presumably happily-married time together is based on so many other factors: their compatibility, their romantic moments, their legitimate enjoyment of each other, etc.

ghak99 11-27-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

This is bullshit.

I know of three older men who imported mail order brides and at least 4 old retired farmers who moved in the first female they could find who did dishes and sucked cock.

I thought about this for ~3 minutes and came up with at least 6 men who married the first vagina they could buy, I'm sure there are thousands more.

Imon Yourside 11-27-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 9157906)
i'm thinking that if jan fell for this for 19 years, monica deserves some props.
sec

It should be fairly easy, some Ketchup and acting a total bitch for a few days isn't exactly Quantum Physics. Also of note it isn't Monica it's Monico.

wazu 11-28-2012 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 9158487)
This is bullshit.

I know of three older men who imported mail order brides and at least 4 old retired farmers who moved in the first female they could find who did dishes and sucked cock.

I thought about this for ~3 minutes and came up with at least 6 men who married the first vagina they could buy, I'm sure there are thousands more.

Dude, can you and me hang out sometime?

Molitoth 11-28-2012 09:17 AM

One of my good friends has just gone trans this past year. It's been a trip watching him change over, and it's still hard to adjust to seeing sometimes. He's made some very stupid decisions... He lost his wife, his good job, his savings, his assets, and the majority of his friends. After hearing the emotional and physical abuse he has dealt with by his Jehovah Witness parents among other things, I really cannot judge him/her and fully support his decision to become what he has always felt inside. The thing is, just because he feels that he should've always been a female, does not change the way he has always cared for and been there for everyone else in his life. It's been sad watching a person that has been so giving, get rejected by everyone he's given to.

Here is a big fuck you to all of you motherfuckers who are all high and mighty.
Take a look in the mirror and judge yourself because you never know what's going on in the heart and soul of those whom surround you, even your closest friends.

Saul Good 11-28-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

At first, this statement seemed like it was obviously true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 9158487)
This is bullshit.

Sadly, though, he's absolutely right. I've met plenty of people who were either too lazy, too apathetic, lived somewhere with almost no options, or were just so completely undesirable that they had to settle for any female they could get.

TeaQue 11-28-2012 10:19 AM

That is insane