ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs What would it take for you to forgive Pioli? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268119)

Dave Lane 12-28-2012 06:29 PM

Seppuku


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hcO4MMzdYE8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I case you don't know what that is...

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-28-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9246780)
Nope.

It's going to suck for you to be a Packers fan when we win the Super Bowl with Geno and Pioli. All that time wasted just to then hate the team.

Coogs 12-28-2012 06:29 PM

His resignation would be a start. If not, then I am good with him waiting until Monday to be fired.

The Pest 12-28-2012 06:30 PM

I seriously hate Scott Pioli and Matt Cassel more than anyone period. They've wasted 4 years of my life that I will never get back. They did NOTHING to better this team.

bevischief 12-28-2012 06:30 PM

The 400 pound man rapes him and Cassel on film with a ball gag for hours on end might help too...

RealSNR 12-28-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9246785)
It's going to suck for you to be a Packers fan when we win the Super Bowl with Geno and Pioli. All that time wasted just to then hate the team.

This reminds me of the anti-Sanchez argument back in 2009 made by some people that went something like this:

"What if Brodie Croyle is still really good? You'll be sorry if you wasted that high of a draft pick on a position that we already have"

I suppose I do have to worry about the possibility that Pioli is actually a really good GM that will win Super Bowls for Kansas City.

I'm gonna file that one next to worrying that a sharp-edged meteorite will fall out of the sky and slice my head off one day as I'm getting out of my car.

FAX 12-28-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9246774)
Until we are good again next year.

:)

You know, I don't see that happening.

Why should Pioli suddenly become a better GM? Will he have some sort of epiphany? He'll wake up one morning and start drafting better? He'll stumble across a secret scroll that explains how to identify and hire a decent head coach?

I see no reason to believe that the Chiefs are going to get any better very soon with that incompetent, megalomaniacal imbecile at the helm.

FAX

seclark 12-28-2012 06:35 PM

Oh, I''ll always root for this team, but I quit buying the t-shirt several years ago.
Sec

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-28-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9246795)
This reminds me of the anti-Sanchez argument back in 2009 made by some people that went something like this:

"What if Brodie Croyle is still really good? You'll be sorry if you wasted that high of a draft pick on a position that we already have"

I suppose I do have to worry about the possibility that Pioli is actually a really good GM that will win Super Bowls for Kansas City.

I'm gonna file that one next to worrying that a sharp-edged meteorite will fall out of the sky and slice my head off one day as I'm getting out of my car.

I'm with you man. I will still be a Chiefs fan either way... but if Pioli goes I'll be a more excited one.

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-28-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9246796)
You know, I don't see that happening.

Why should Pioli suddenly become a better GM? Will he have some sort of epiphany? He'll wake up one morning and start drafting better? He'll stumble across a secret scroll that explains how to identify and hire a decent head coach?

I see no reason to believe that the Chiefs are going to get any better very soon with that incompetent, megalomaniacal imbecile at the helm.

FAX

I completely agree but I'm playing devils advocate.

KCDC 12-28-2012 06:41 PM

As angry as I would be, I would continue to root for the team. If Hunt keeps him, I'll go through the five stages of grief: Denial (omg no, the press reports have to be wrong); anger (my wife will get an ear full); Bargaining (I'll console myself that he has learned from his mistakes and will draft Geno); Depression (likely to last until the NFL Draft); and Acceptance (if he drafts Geno, cuts Cassel and Quinn, gets Chip Kelly, and otherwise has a good draft).

Red Beans 12-28-2012 06:43 PM

No. Just flat out no.

hometeam 12-28-2012 06:45 PM

Nothing. I dont care if we win the superbowl. Mother****er owes me 4 years of life.

Chiefaholic 12-28-2012 06:45 PM

Scott pissed on the fans, staff, head and assistant coaches, players, local media, and even the janitorial staff at Arrowhead. There's not any form of apology for being a stubborn egotistical jackass to EVERYBODY he encounters. His drafts have been mediocre at best, his ego not letting his coaching staff do their f'ing jobs, turning Arrowhead into a top secret organization, firing long term blue collar employees w/o just cause, and basically telling everybody to get bent and root for a different team if they didn't like the direction this team is going.

PIOLI needs to pack his shit and get the **** out of Arrowhead ASAP. Clark needs to hire a proven GM with a history of making consistent high draft grades. Then supply him with the financial resources to get the best possible coaching staff available. He may have to step on some toes and make damn sure we get a QB with our top pick in the draft just to get the fans back on the bandwagon. Then hire somebody with a proven record to get this team some positive media attention to put the former regime in the past.

Pioli has done far more damage at One Arrowhead Drive than just being a stubborn jackass with Matt Casshole.

BlackHelicopters 12-28-2012 06:48 PM

Winning cures all sins.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.