ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   0-2? Of Course..STOP FREAKING OUT! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=145823)

petegz28 08-17-2006 09:27 PM

0-2? Of Course..STOP FREAKING OUT!

Keep in mind the Cheifs have not seen their beds since the last week of July. BOTH teams they have had to play have all been able to sleep in their own beds before both games besides playing on their own home field.

One thing to play on the road. Another to play on the road 4 weeks straight..LITERALY!

Halfcan 08-17-2006 09:28 PM

:deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

noa 08-17-2006 09:31 PM

Thank you good sir

Rain Man 08-17-2006 09:33 PM

BRING THESE MEN THEIR BEDS!

BIG K 08-17-2006 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
BRING THESE MEN THEIR BEDS!

Why does anyone need to bring them their beds when they have demonstrated that they have no problem being asleep while playing the game? If anything, Herm needs to teach them to sleep at night time and not during games....

Logical 08-17-2006 11:49 PM

Carl needs you to write excuses for the team. You could be a pro. Do you ever go by Rufus?

FloridaMan88 08-17-2006 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28
Keep in mind the Chiefs have not seen their beds since the last week of July. BOTH teams they have had to play have all been able to sleep in their own beds before both games besides playing on their own home field.

One thing to play on the road. Another to play on the road 4 weeks straight..LITERALY!

This goes along with my belief that the Chiefs are putting themselves at a great disadvantage, compared to virtually every other team in the league by holding training camp so far away from home.

SPchief 08-17-2006 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan88
This goes along with my belief that the Chiefs are putting themselves at a great disadvantage, compared to virtually every other team in the league by holding training camp so far away from home.

Yeah, thats the reason why we looked terrible, its because we hold training camp in Wisconsion. Are you really that reeruned?

Logical 08-17-2006 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
Yeah, thats the reason why we looked terrible, its because we hold training camp in Wisconsion. Are you really that reeruned?

You have been reading this guys posts and really need to ask?

greg63 08-18-2006 12:11 AM

I"M FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I JUST CAN"T HELP IT!!!!!!!!!

...That is all. :p

Demonpenz 08-18-2006 12:19 AM

hali looked good!

greg63 08-18-2006 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz
hali looked good!

Well, that's all that matters then. :p :D

Nite Planet!

ROYC75 08-18-2006 01:01 AM

There's something about Vanilla and preseason that always cause's the chinese firedrill alarm to go off with some fans.

Ya want to know what we will look like, wait till the 1st half of the last 2 preseason games . You should get a better answer then. We will start to put the wheels in motion, a little game planning and having certain players ready to play.

Tribal Warfare 08-18-2006 04:06 AM

No shit, the game sucked so much I fell alsleep during halftime. It was that goddamn depressing

MichaelH 08-18-2006 04:53 AM

There seems to be an arguement every year about preseason games and their worthlessness. All I know is that every year the Chiefs start out slow and take a few games to get moving. And every year by mid way through the season, it's panic time and must win games for a glimmer of hope to make the playoffs. I am going to wait until the Rams game before I start to worry. I just wish both sides of the ball showed a hint of being a playoff team on national TV last night. They simply played terribly and were not at all prepaired regardless of their travel and sleeping situations. It's the NFL and they get paid huge amounts of money to play regardless of the "terrible" hardships they face.