ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs In Prison, Vick Dreamed of Playing for Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=232297)

Easy 6 01-04-2013 06:02 PM

I've forgiven the guy about the dogs, a horrible crime no doubt... but the guy did actual prison time for it and has been a model citizen since then, holding a grudge would be wrong of me.

Having said that, we dont need him in KC... what he needs to do is lobby for carolina, he'd be a PERFECT backup for Newton, similar players in many respects (highly mobile, cannon arms) so the offense wouldnt skip a beat when he came in.

HonestChieffan 01-04-2013 06:45 PM

Scumbag. Once a scumbag always a scumbag and we dont need to dip into a cesspool to get a washed up QB. If the Chiefs do that I will be majorly disappointed.

bevischief 01-04-2013 06:46 PM

As a backup and a teacher for Geno only.

lcarus 01-04-2013 06:50 PM

I dont know why I like Vick as a QB so much. I just have seen his best Isuppose and its always fun to watch. I'm not normally a shallow NFL fan like "Ooh look at the dazzling speed and escapability and rocket arm that is sometimes inaccurate!" I should just keep hoping for Geno...

On a side note, it would be interesting to see how many would turn cold on the Reid hire if he does bring Vick here. Rather it be Vick than Kolb....

Bugeater 01-04-2013 06:52 PM

I'll never understand the fascination with this guy. He sucks and he's a coach killer. **** no.

lcarus 01-04-2013 06:53 PM

My grandpa had an idea. Let Vick play as long as we win. Once we lose, electrocute him. Like his dogs. I said christ, playing in KC, he'd be dead in a week or two

lcarus 01-04-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9282268)
I'll never understand the fascination with this guy. He sucks and he's a coach killer. **** no.

He doesnt suck though. 2012 was a shit year for him and Philly for a lot of reasons that werent all his fault. 2011 and 2010 the dude played damn well

SAUTO 01-04-2013 06:57 PM

No I wanted him when he might have been able to play.

He can't
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 01-04-2013 06:57 PM

He had more turnovers than Cassel
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Laz 01-04-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9281730)

that shit always makes me laugh

LMAO

Mr. Laz 01-04-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9282268)

Hey ... we really need to send him a thank you email or something. He helped get us our coach.

houstonwhodat 01-04-2013 07:16 PM

Vick = Ray Lewis = Thugs

houstonwhodat 01-04-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9282077)
I've forgiven the guy about the dogs, a horrible crime no doubt... but the guy did actual prison time for it and has been a model citizen since then, holding a grudge would be wrong of me.

Having said that, we dont need him in KC... what he needs to do is lobby for carolina, he'd be a PERFECT backup for Newton, similar players in many respects (highly mobile, cannon arms) so the offense wouldnt skip a beat when he came in.

That ass clown would be killing dogs right now on a daily basis if he had never gotten caught.

You can bet on it.

Thig Lyfe 01-04-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9281763)
a visual double entendre?

Oui.

"Bob" Dobbs 01-04-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9282058)
I am a huge animal lover. I love animals more than I do most people on this planet...

with that being said, don't want Michael Vick here because he's unproven, inconsistent and a big risk. Not because he participated in horrible, inhumane, criminal activity of which HE PAID HIS DUES. He was sentenced and served time for his crime so I think he deserves a chance to make a living. I just don't happen to want it to be in KC because I think his best playing days are over.

Seriously. I thought you were a Raider fan. I remember reading that on a post from you a few years ago. Or am I just high?