ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Winston mad at the Fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264770)

DeezNutz 10-08-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 8991864)
Heh. No. Honestly, I think most people were trying to see what happened and if Quinn was warming up. Once they saw Quinn throwing the ball, they started to get excited, but so what? Nobody cheered Matt going down, unless it was a really small faction of fans. The majority of the fans were curious as to what was going on, and applauded Matt off the field. Winston is a ****ing reerun

Thanks.

Then all of this is complete nonsense, and the record needs to be set straight.

Chiefnj2 10-08-2012 10:57 AM

Who cares?

If Tim Tebow gets to throw a pass tonight on MNF then every single sports outlet will forget their faux outrage at KC.

Tribal Warfare 10-08-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 8991873)
It was truly classless to boo in that situation. We are not raiders fans. It was really ****ed up. That said, I hope that POS NEVER takes another snap for this team.

It's been stated that cheers were towards Shawn Draughns gaining 15 yards for a 1st down in comparison to the Cassel "injury". Winston was listening to the residual effect of that celebration.

DeezNutz 10-08-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8991878)
Who cares?

If Tim Tebow gets to throw a pass tonight on MNF then every single sports outlet will forget their faux outrage at KC.

Don't really care, I guess. But, on principle, I'd like to see Winston's bitch ass apologize.

memyselfI 10-08-2012 11:04 AM

After thinking about it, Winston has no idea how bad things get when Chiefs fans are pissed at their QB. After all, Cassel just got cheered for an injury. It's not like he had a picture Photoshopped with a bulls eye over his head like Grbac did. I wonder if that one is still in the archives. Winston's head would have exploded.

Chiefnj2 10-08-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8991893)
Don't really care, I guess. But, on principle, I'd like to see Winston's bitch ass apologize.

I don't want to repeat everything Meck said in his thread, but I agree with it. The team has no identity, no leaders, no nothing other than Romeo's pussy approach to football. I'm fine with Winston stepping up and saying something - anything. If this is what it takes to rally the team together so they show some fire and intensity on offense, so be it. Let them think everyone hates them, let them think KC is just a notch above Philly and Cleveland. Just play some inspired offense one of these days.

KCUnited 10-08-2012 11:05 AM

It's like that time all of Comiskey Park attacked Tom Gamboa. /Winston

the Talking Can 10-08-2012 11:10 AM

and now the Scott Van Pelt show is ripping us...

jesus...they haven't seen the tape either, don't even care

just know we're all terrible humans because winston said so...

Reerun_KC 10-08-2012 11:17 AM

Hey Winston

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/...550819443.jpeg

pimpchief 10-08-2012 11:18 AM

I cheered for the first down. Then when, I realized cassel was down I didn't loudly cheer, but new and everyone else in my section was visibly excited. **** Matt.

pimpchief 10-08-2012 11:19 AM

And leaving the stadium I was chanting IR

Dayze 10-08-2012 11:21 AM

Ill take Cassels game check for a game to have people cheer when I'm hurt.

Not that the fans were collectively doing that, but damn Winston. Shut your ****ing sewer.
Aren't these the same players who, when asked by the media, if injury to so and so would effect they team the tout "next man up"

....well Eric, that doesn't seem very nice

Ming the Merciless 10-08-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 8988469)
Arrowhead Pride ‏@ArrowheadPride

Eric Winston was very angry at the cheering when Cassel got hurt.

Wouldn't you be?

BigMeatballDave 10-08-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8991920)
and now the Scott Van Pelt show is ripping us...

jesus...they haven't seen the tape either, don't even care

just know we're all terrible humans because winston said so...

LOL

They were talking about it as if they were actually there.

Reerun_KC 10-08-2012 11:28 AM

Now more than ever, we need to step up our marketing.

forget Winston, Keep pushing on.