ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I know this is way off topic, but.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=22358)

Raiderhater 10-25-2001 09:59 PM

I know this is way off topic, but....

I figure you all could use a little chuckle, even if it is at my expense.

OK, a guy comes through my line early yesterday, and he kept looking at me kind of funny. I got the sense that he was checking me out. Well later in the afternoon he comes through again buying more stuff. About 5 - 10 minutes later I see him back in my line holding a piece of paper. When I am done with the customer on hand he walks up and hands the paper to me and walks off (I'm sure by now you all know where this is going). So I look open up the paper (dreading what was inside) and read this -

Jamie,
I may be out of line by writing this, but you are very cute and I would like to go out with you if you are interested. Call me if this is cool.

Then he gives his name and number.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the ********!?!?!?! OH MY WORD!!!! My skin starts crawling just thinking about it.

Needless to say my coworkers all got a kick out of it.:rolleyes: And a couple of them even said I should take it as a compliment. Yeah right!:rolleyes:

OK, now back to lamenting and letting out the anger.

CHIEFS SUCK FOR CONSTANTLY BREAKING MY HEART!

Hader,
this is a sick world with sick people

AustinChief 10-25-2001 10:01 PM

I didn't know that Kloster was in KC this week! Hey Phil... did you get to go to the game?

--Kyle

Frazod 10-25-2001 10:02 PM

Ohhh baby... :D

I'm wishing you'd be more careful with what you post, my friend. You could be paying the price for this for a long, long time.

KCWolfman 10-25-2001 10:03 PM

Hader - My wife is rolling. She said she knows a nice guy if you are interested.

LMAO>>>>>>>!!!!!!

Raiderhater 10-25-2001 10:06 PM

LOL at the Kloster thing!:D

I know, I know, it was stupid to post it, but you all needed a laugh. That is what friends are for right? Besides, I need to find ways to keep my ego in check.

Hader,
figures you all are the best solution for that

Frazod 10-25-2001 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by raiderhader
LOL at the Kloster thing!:D

I know, I know, it was stupid to post it, but you all needed a laugh. That is what friends are for right? Besides, I need to find ways to keep my ego in check.

Hader,
figures you all are the best solution for that

Oh, Jamie, you're so sensitive..... :D

Raiderhater 10-25-2001 10:10 PM

Kiss my @ss Tim! (wait a minute, that's what that guy wanted to do - never mind)

suds79 10-25-2001 10:11 PM

Okay tell me this cause I think I'm a little lost here.

Is the fact that you don't even know this guy that bothers you? Or is it that he's just that nasty (ugly) to you?

Basically I see it as this. Cause if you answer it's the 1st one, I don't buy it. If Brad Pitt came though (or a look a like) and did the same thing, you'd be pumped. So IMO, I think it's the second.

Everybody has different taste. The guy took his shot and lost. I don't know. What do you guys (and gals) think?

Frazod 10-25-2001 10:13 PM

You're a bit naive, Jamie. He didn't want to KISS your a$$ :eek:

Enough of this crap. I'm tired, drunk and depressed. I think I'll go give the wife the high hard one and go to sleep.

Goodnight!

high draft pick high draft pick high draft pick :mad:

AustinChief 10-25-2001 10:15 PM

uhh suds,

I think it bothers RaiderHader... because RaiderHader is a guy.

--Kyle

Raiderhater 10-25-2001 10:17 PM

Suds,
what Austin said.

Hader,
Brad Pitt can shove it

morphius 10-25-2001 10:32 PM

Raiderhader - Where exactly were you thinking of Brad Pitt shoving it?

Morphius
Might have to get a bunch of guys to go up there and start giving you letters.

Raiderhater 10-25-2001 10:56 PM

D@mn! I forgot about Morph living so close! Next time you all will just have to spend the evening in total despair.

Morph,
I really don't care where he shoves it, just so long as he doesn't try to involve me in the proccess.;)

Hader,
good night all

CanadaKC 10-25-2001 11:47 PM

Was he a tight-end or a wide-receiver?;)

Raiderhater 10-26-2001 07:20 AM

I didn't bother taking the time to find out.