ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=179034)

Stinger 01-29-2008 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirstietynes'boo
I'm simply shocked and awed that you all continue to drag the name of my snookins through the mud. that my child is still on the page is shocking and aweing, and you will here from my lawyer. he will SUE YOUR ASS and take you're name down and the whole country will see your ASS!

why discriminate against us?

You appereantly been here before so you should know you are not being disgriminated against. Mainly because we are all equal oppertunity ***holes here, we don't discriminate along the lines of race, religion, or ethnic backgound, or dumbassery.

On a side note anyone know who this alias is??? No way a person uses "snookins" to describe his girlfriend.

chasedude 01-29-2008 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stinger
You appereantly been here before so you should know you are not being disgriminated against. Mainly because we are all equal oppertunity ***holes here, we don't discriminate along the lines of race, religion, or ethnic backgound, or dumbassery.

On a side note anyone know who this alias is??? No way a person uses "snookins" to describe his girlfriend.

I'm still calling :BS: on this thread. Kristie may be real but her mom and fiance are other planeteers stirring the pot.

MTG#10 01-29-2008 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude
I'm still calling :BS: on this thread. Kristie may be real but her mom and fiance are other planeteers stirring the pot.

Her mom is real, Kirstie even said so. That is definately a fake Trev though.

The Franchise 01-29-2008 11:12 AM

Quote:

I'm simply shocked and awed that you all continue to drag the name of my snookins through the mud. that my child is still on the page is shocking and aweing, and you will here from my lawyer. he will SUE YOUR ASS and take you're name down and the whole country will see your ASS!

why discriminate against us?

I just don't understand it. Everyone here except a select few have admitted that your "boo" is hot. We've said that your kid is cute and that your mother in law is a bitch. How could you hate us?

Well I guess I did say I'd pee in your wife's butt. And Cro DID say that your wife didn't get him hard. And yeah Mr. Flopnuts said he'd fist your wife. So I guess I see where you're coming from.

I'll be expecting a PM with your lawyer's contact info.
:p

kirstietynes'boo 01-29-2008 11:17 AM

Did I not make myself clear? all you mother****ers are going to pay! I'll pee in YOUR butts! I'll make all of you humble!

kirstie 01-29-2008 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10
Her mom is real, Kirstie even said so. That is definately a fake Trev though.

I dropped in to see if maybe this had died out yet and maybe someone had gotten a heart and removed emma's picture....obviously not. I give up.

While I'm here though...no, that is definitely NOT "kirstietynes'sboo" lmao

kirstietynes'boo 01-29-2008 11:19 AM

Hey, baby! You wanna take it up the ass tonight? DVDA4 LIFE!

Kerberos 01-29-2008 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirstie
I dropped in to see if maybe this had died out yet and maybe someone had gotten a heart and removed emma's picture....obviously not. I give up.

Although somewhat negative and ladden with assholes, all of this attention is kind of exciting isn't it?

kirstie 01-29-2008 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerberos
Although somewhat negative and ladden with assholes, all of this attention is kind of exciting isn't it?

Exciting? no Maybe a little on the funny side though considering there are plenty of celebrities out there you could pick on... like Brittney or Paris. I'm not really anyone. So this is a little on the outrageous side.

But have fun.

kirstie 01-29-2008 11:25 AM

Quote:

Hey, baby! You wanna take it up the ass tonight? DVDA4 LIFE!

That is not something Trevor would ever DARE say to me.
Like I said though, have your fun.

Iowanian 01-29-2008 11:25 AM

How long until you turn up online under the Milfhunter?

Is your favorite instruement the Rusty Trombone?

Kerberos 01-29-2008 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
How long until you turn up online under the Milfhunter?

Is your favorite instruement the Rusty Trombone?

Or taking a boat ride with da'Captn?

or maybe a trip to Mikes Apt?

Iowanian 01-29-2008 11:29 AM

Some members on this board are rumored to be furiously scouring the cafepress for their own, personalized, kirstietynes fleshlight.

The Franchise 01-29-2008 11:36 AM

Quote:

Or taking a boat ride with da'Captn?

or maybe a trip to Mikes Apt?

I'm hoping for Bangbus.

Adept Havelock 01-29-2008 11:39 AM

I think she's a Max Hardcore kind of gal. :Lin:

Skip Towne 01-29-2008 11:42 AM

Quote:

See, I told you she likes us.

The Franchise 01-29-2008 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne

Maybe she'll do a CP calendar.

MTG#10 01-29-2008 11:46 AM

Quote:

I'll tell you what, you take an amateur picture of yourself in your panties and bra, post it in this thread, and I will remove your daughter's picture. I dont want you all done up in make-up or anything, just a regular amateur snapshot. You can take it in the bathroom mirror if you want, I dont care. No granny panties please.

Dont even act like its a demeaning request either since there are tons of provocative photos of you all over the internet that you were paid for. In a sense, I will be paying you too by removing Emma's photo. You can be sure I will keep my word because the mods here make sure people honor their bets/deals so even if I did try to welch on it, a mod would remove it for me.

kirstie 01-29-2008 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne

lol...Like you? not sure I could call it that. But I certainly don't hate you. Although I have to say that I could very much dislike someone that chooses to use a baby's photo as a bargaining tool.

I'm out.

Kerberos 01-29-2008 11:53 AM

Quote:

I'll tell you what, you take an amateur picture of yourself in your panties and bra, post it in this thread, and I will remove your daughter's picture. I dont want you all done up in make-up or anything, just a regular amateur snapshot. You can take it in the bathroom mirror if you want, I dont care. No granny panties please.

Dont even act like its a demeaning request either since there are tons of provocative photos of you all over the internet that you were paid for. In a sense, I will be paying you too by removing Emma's photo. You can be sure I will keep my word because the mods here make sure people honor their bets/deals so even if I did try to welch on it, a mod would remove it for me.

Are you in sales of some kind or politics maybe?

MTG#10 01-29-2008 11:55 AM

Quote:

Although I have to say that I could very much dislike someone that chooses to use a baby's photo as a bargaining tool.

I have no shame.

stonedstooge 01-29-2008 11:57 AM

Kirstie

Hey Kirstie: See if you can get your mother back on here. She's fun to play with. You keep the thread going and you may become famous. That's why you went into modeling to begin with wasn't it? Your mother attracts lots of attention with her threats. Your playing too nice with these guys. You got to get into the gutter with us if you want accepted. I guarantee you get your mother involved again the pages will pile up in a hurry. Lots of free publicity for you. Better think about it.

MTG#10 01-29-2008 11:59 AM

Quote:

Are you in sales of some kind or politics maybe?

No, just trying to see how badly she wants that picture removed. I think she is getting off on all of this attention and really doesnt want the picture removed because she knows she wouldnt have a reason to come back anymore. If I was that upset about my child's photo being shown somewhere, I would trade a picture of myself in my boxers for it in a heartbeat.

Kerberos 01-29-2008 12:08 PM

Quote:

No, just trying to see how badly she wants that picture removed. I think she is getting off on all of this attention and really doesnt want the picture removed because she knows she wouldnt have a reason to come back anymore. If I was that upset about my child's photo being shown somewhere, I would trade a picture of myself in my boxers for it in a heartbeat.

I think I would settle for a home AVI of her sucking on a popsicle or better yet a "Big'ole'chilidog"

Iowanian 01-29-2008 12:12 PM

I think you're a digback for putting up the pics of her kid. I understand that Granny showed up and challenged for it....but I think its unecessary. Fillet the A.W. all you want, but kids are out of bounds.

Quote:

MTG#10 01-29-2008 12:17 PM

Kirstie - I have one more deal for you, I think this one will be more acceptable.

To see if this is in fact the real Kirstie Tynes, post a picture in this thread of yourself holding a sign that says "MTG#10 MAKES ME WET" and I'll remove the photo of Emma. You can be fully clothed, I dont care but the sign has to be legible and you have to be smiling.

I think this is more than enough of a compromise on my part and if you're really not just an attention whore and want your daughter's photo removed you should be more than happy to do this.

MTG#10 01-29-2008 12:18 PM

Quote:

I think you're a digback for putting up the pics of her kid. I understand that Granny showed up and challenged for it....but I think its unecessary. Fillet the A.W. all you want, but kids are out of bounds.

WTF is a digback?

http://digback.digback.downloadsoftware4free.com/ ???

Donger 01-29-2008 12:25 PM

Could someone post the attention whore picture of the girl on the beach doing a handstand please?

At least that girl has a nice ass.

Thanks.

MTG#10 01-29-2008 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Could someone post the attention whore picture of the girl on the beach doing a handstand please?

At least that girl has a nice ass.

Thanks.

Are you crazy? Kirstie has a great ass.

Donger 01-29-2008 12:29 PM

Quote:

Are you crazy? Kirstie has a great ass.

That's not really her ass.

MTG#10 01-29-2008 12:33 PM

Quote:

Who's ass is it?

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8...b388e62fi7.jpg

luv 01-29-2008 12:33 PM

Quote:

LMAO

Donger 01-29-2008 12:34 PM

Quote:

How should I know that?

Kerberos 01-29-2008 01:05 PM

don't know who's ass it is but it's a nice tush'n for the push'n. :thumb:

Baby Lee 01-29-2008 01:36 PM

Quote:

Did I not make myself clear? all you mother****ers are going to pay! I'll pee in YOUR butts! I'll make all of you humble!

You are ghey AND Jew!!!

Baby Lee 01-29-2008 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Good. I'd much rather have you on my chest.

Wait....

Tiddyfark?

Donger 01-29-2008 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23
So we have to buy your way out of the doghouse? That's not cool....

It's massages in my house. Thankfully, they usually lead to sex.

Donger 01-29-2008 02:03 PM

And Phobia, once again, you really don't deserve that. I don't deserve mine, either, of course.

Iowanian 01-29-2008 02:12 PM

Quote:

Dickbag, peach purse, tater tub,

MTG#10 01-29-2008 03:06 PM

Quote:

Dickbag, peach purse, tater tub,

Oh I see. You're a Tynes sympathizer. Your real first name wouldnt happen to be Benedict would it?

Iowanian 01-29-2008 06:20 PM

Nein.

I just think keeping up pics of the child is childish and a prick move.

A photoshop of a midget player her cervix like a kazoo...hillarious.

Your contribution, not to date.

MTG#10 01-29-2008 06:33 PM

Quote:

Nein.

I just think keeping up pics of the child is childish and a prick move.

A photoshop of a midget player her cervix like a kazoo...hillarious.

Your contribution, not to date.

Well too bad for Kirstie that I could give a **** less what you think. Based on all the feedback I received, you are in the minority. A lot of people thought it was hilarious. It was done in good taste, and nobody has said anything bad about her child. I'm also still waiting to be served with my court subpoena.

Donger 01-29-2008 06:40 PM

Quote:

It was done in good taste

No it wasn't.

MTG#10 01-29-2008 06:54 PM

Quote:

No it wasn't.

Says one of the people who positive reped me. LMAO

ClevelandBronco 01-29-2008 06:57 PM

Quote:

I think we all agree that you did a yeoman's work on this thread.

I'm glad you took the kid's photo down. She has nothing to do with this.

Donger 01-29-2008 07:06 PM

Quote:

Did I do so over the kid's picture?

Methamphetamine 01-29-2008 07:08 PM

Quote:

"33.675° N 106.475° W"

Where are these coordinates?

Donger 01-29-2008 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Methamphetamine
"33.675° N 106.475° W"

Err, right there?

Simplex3 01-29-2008 07:10 PM

Quote:

Err, right there?

Don't feed the moronic racist attention whores.

kstater 01-29-2008 07:11 PM

First test of Atom Bomb

Donger 01-29-2008 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3

I wasn't even aware it was hungry.

So noted.

Methamphetamine 01-29-2008 07:12 PM

Quote:

I thought I was on CPIggy? I guess not. You're a fraud.

Fish 01-29-2008 07:12 PM

Quote:

"33.675° N 106.475° W"

LMAO

Wow......... Seriously..............

Methamphetamine 01-29-2008 07:14 PM

Quote:

Err, right there?

City and state please.

Donger 01-29-2008 07:14 PM

No.

Simplex3 01-29-2008 07:15 PM

Quote:

So noted.

It's Marlboro Chief/coke dealer.

Methamphetamine 01-29-2008 07:15 PM

Quote:

So noted.

It? I never insulted you. Okay then, I see how it is. I am going to file it away in my book, and I will get back to the matter down the line.

Donger 01-29-2008 07:16 PM

You don't own any books.

Tribal Warfare 01-29-2008 07:24 PM

Quote:

It's Marlboro Chief/coke dealer.

I wonder why the mods don't ban his IP range?

Simplex3 01-29-2008 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare
I wonder why the mods don't ban his IP range?

I'm sure he's coming from all over the place. If you ban a full range you can wind up knocking out valid people. Banning IP ranges is a really, really tough call.

Buck 01-29-2008 07:28 PM

Do you guys think Kirstie Tynes has a sexy voice?

MTG#10 01-29-2008 07:51 PM

Quote:

Not the original, but when I made the kid my avatar you did. Seriously, I dont see why everyone's got such sandy vaginas over this. The thought of posting the kids picture never even occurred to me until the grandma brought it up and started threatening lawsuits. I called her on her bluff, everyone laughed, now you're all crying about it. (Except for SR, he gets it.) Its just a simple photo of a cute baby. Nobody has made fun of her or photoshopped her or anything. The planet needs to lighten up a bit. :D

Buck 01-29-2008 07:54 PM

Quote:

Not the original, but when I made the kid my avatar you did. Seriously, I dont see why everyone's got such sandy vaginas over this. The thought of posting the kids picture never even occurred to me until the grandma brought it up and started threatening lawsuits. I called her on her bluff, everyone laughed, now you're all crying about it. (Except for SR, he gets it.) Its just a simple photo of a cute baby. Nobody has made fun of her or photoshopped her or anything. The planet needs to lighten up a bit. :D

SOOOO....TEMPTING....MUST....RESIST....

keg in kc 01-29-2008 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cro
Do you guys think Kirstie Tynes has a sexy voice?

I bet she sounds like Carl Brutananadilewski.

Kerberos 01-29-2008 08:26 PM

Quote:

City and state please.

If I am not mistaken it was the "Trinity" Test site for the first nuclear test at Alamagordo Bombing Range in New Mexico.

Now go away.

Simplex3 01-29-2008 08:29 PM

Quote:

Mark me down as someone who had no issue with it.

stonedstooge 01-29-2008 10:36 PM

Kirstie's Daughter

Kirstie's daughter was a cute little girl. I don't think anyone said anything different.

TinyEvel 01-30-2008 12:46 AM

Can someone please Photoshop an Energizer Bunny into this thread?

KcMizzou 01-30-2008 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel
Can someone please Photoshop an Energizer Bunny into this thread?

Hey man, I have to ask... what's up with the avy?

That's horrifying.

Hammock Parties 01-30-2008 12:52 AM

This thread sucks. HOF it now.

007 01-30-2008 01:02 AM

Quote:

Mark me down as someone who had no issue with it.

What were we talking about?

Thig Lyfe 01-30-2008 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge
Kirstie's daughter was a cute little girl. I don't think anyone said anything different.

'Cept she looked kinda dumb. What's her reading level?

Mr. Flopnuts 01-30-2008 01:43 AM

What the **** is going on in here? I slam dunked this thread almost 40 pages ago. It's too much to read. HOF it.

ChiefaRoo 01-30-2008 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Hey man, I have to ask... what's up with the avy?

That's horrifying.

That's Tiny's face on Burt Reynolds 1970's era centerfold from Playgirl.

Thig Lyfe 01-30-2008 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts
What the **** is going on in here? I slam dunked this thread almost 40 pages ago. It's too much to read. HOF it.

You might have to offer to fist Trevor first.

KcMizzou 01-30-2008 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo
That's Tiny's face on Burt Reynolds 1970's era centerfold from Playgirl.

Again.

Horrifying.

TinyEvel 01-30-2008 02:25 AM

I've been known to wear a sweater at the beach.

SPchief 01-30-2008 02:39 AM

Tiny, why did you remove the pic on the first page?

Bugeater 01-30-2008 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
Tiny, why did you remove the pic on the first page?

You said you saved it this time, put it up and find out. :D

SPchief 01-30-2008 03:17 AM

Apparently I just saved the link.

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster