ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Packers are 3 point favorites in Chicago (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=240395)

WebGem 01-16-2011 05:45 PM

Packers are 3 point favorites in Chicago

Dayum

Bowser 01-16-2011 05:46 PM

VEGAS IS GOING TO LOSE MONEY ON THIS ONE TOO

Hammock Parties 01-16-2011 05:48 PM

If it snows enough, that might just **** up Rodgers' game.

Frazod 01-16-2011 05:49 PM

This game could certainly go either way, but anybody who thinks the Packers will splatter the Bears the way they did the Falcons is insane. Remember, when the Bears played them a couple of weeks ago and had absolutely nothing on the line, while the Packers had everything on the line, in Green Bay, they only lost by a touchdown.

Chiefshrink 01-16-2011 05:52 PM

As they should be if not a little more. Cutler only plays well against shitty teams and can't read a D if were read to him at the line of scrimmage. Martz finally figured this out and had to "dumb down" the playbook for him.

All the physical talent in the world with a 10 cent head. He is Jeff George's cousin IMO.

You watch, Cutler will get his ass eaten next week by the GB Defense. Picks galore. He will throw 3 next week is my prediction. Count on it.:thumb:

Chiefshrink 01-16-2011 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClayWhit (Post 7361397)
If it snows enough, that might just **** up Rodgers' game.

Snow and the cold bothers Rodgers? I don't think so playing in GB let alone Chicago.

Chiefshrink 01-16-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7361402)
This game could certainly go either way, but anybody who thinks the Packers will splatter the Bears the way they did the Falcons is insane. Remember, when the Bears played them a couple of weeks ago and had absolutely nothing on the line, while the Packers had everything on the line, in Green Bay, they only lost by a touchdown.

Packers are getting healthy now Fraz and I will take their much more talented "mojo" and more intelligent QB than Cutler anyday. They may not splatter but they will dominate the Bears next week. The Bears only play well against mediocre to shitty teams especially subpar D's. Next week will be much different.

Packers/Steelers SB is what I'm predicting

Buck 01-16-2011 06:09 PM

Please Hootie, tell us who you are betting on.

WebGem 01-16-2011 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7361550)
Please Hootie, tell us who you are betting on.

LOL

WebGem 01-16-2011 06:13 PM

As much as I hate to say it being a Chiefs fan + a Jets hater, these playoffs have been a shitload of fun so far.

dannybcaitlyn 01-16-2011 06:13 PM

I'll have the go with the better QB on this one. A. Rodgers to win.

Frazod 01-16-2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportsshrink (Post 7361464)
Packers are getting healthy now Fraz and I will take their much more talented "mojo" and more intelligent QB than Cutler anyday. They may not splatter but they will dominate the Bears next week. The Bears only play well against mediocre to shitty teams especially subpar D's. Next week will be much different.

Packers/Steelers SB is what I'm predicting

**** that. Bears/Jets FTW!

Chiefshrink 01-16-2011 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7361622)
**** that. Bears/Jets FTW!

No way Sanchez goes into Heinz and wins and no way Cutler carves up the GB D let alone let Forte run all over the GB rush D now that they are healthy.

Woodson licking his chops!

Frazod 01-16-2011 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sportsshrink (Post 7361703)
No way Sanchez goes into Heinz and wins and no way Cutler carves up the GB D let alone let Forte run all over the GB rush D now that they are healthy.

Woodson licking his chops!

Both of these games are rematches of games already played in the same venues, and both games were won by the teams you claim don't have a chance.

Marcellus 01-16-2011 06:38 PM

Damn I need to jump on that. No offense to Frazod but GB's defense will make Cutler go full dumbass.