ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Good Luck to Tony G Today (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268838)

RNR 01-13-2013 03:19 PM

Good to see a classy guy like TG come out on top and be on the winning side of a playoff game. I would rather see the Falcons win it all than any of the teams left~

NJChiefsFan 01-13-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9313788)
Yea because I guarantee there are plenty of arrogant pricks on the Chiefs current roster as well. I like good football players and could really care less about how nice these guys are as people. If we are talking about a criminal history with an NFL player that is different, but to hate him because he is an arrogant prick means you might not want to have any players you like in this league.

You couldn't care less, fellow 2011 n00b.

Frazod 01-13-2013 03:20 PM

I don't really care who wins the NFC game next week - all I know is that I'll be rooting for them to win the Super Bowl.

dirk digler 01-13-2013 03:21 PM

Congrats to Tony I am very glad he finally got a playoff win.

DRU 01-13-2013 03:23 PM

Very happy to see Tony G get this win. I hope they win it all and he gets to retire on a high note.

The dude has been nothing but class his entire career. He doesn't drop balls, he doesn't fumble, he doesn't show boat, he doesn't get hurt, and he's always the best as his position.

To hate on him now is just ridiculous. He gave his all to the Chiefs and he saw this last 4 years of suck coming. He didn't want to be a part of that. Can't hate on that.

Red Brooklyn 01-13-2013 03:24 PM

Thrilled to see Tony get his win! Big time.

dirk digler 01-13-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRU (Post 9314546)
Very happy to see Tony G get this win. I hope they win it all and he gets to retire on a high note.

The dude has been nothing but class his entire career. He doesn't drop balls, he doesn't fumble, he doesn't show boat, he doesn't get hurt, and he's always the best as his position.

To hate on him now is just ridiculous. He gave his all to the Chiefs and he saw this last 4 years of suck coming. He didn't want to be a part of that. Can't hate on that.

Yep

thabear04 01-13-2013 03:26 PM

Im going for Falcons all the way. I want Tony to finally get that ring he always wanted.

Rasputin 01-13-2013 03:30 PM

Congrats Gonzo

Hope it's Ravens Falcons Super Bowl and Dirty Birds win.

GloryDayz 01-13-2013 03:32 PM

Well there you go, he's got it. Good for him.. Congrats TG...

Mother****erJones 01-13-2013 03:33 PM

Ah piss on him. He's an arrogant dick. Not a personable guy so I hope 49ers end his happiness

BigRedChief 01-13-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 9313847)
Was that during your pizza delivery stint?

your just jealous because I saw October in a bikini.:harumph:

Bowser 01-13-2013 03:35 PM

I'll Q myself in this thread....

Great that Tony got a playoff win. Can we all stop acting like he's still a member of the Chiefs now? He chose to leave this team. Stop humping his leg like he's one of ours.

Easy 6 01-13-2013 03:37 PM

I've had some harsh words for him over the years, but its pretty much just residual butthurt, he doesnt owe us anything... he was a consumate pro his entire stay here.

Glad he's moving on towards his big shot, he deserves it, particularly after his CLUTCH play to get them into fg range... a BRILLIANT call by Koetter... "you want to win this one Tony? good, because i'm calling your number deep downfield"

Cannibal 01-13-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9314651)
I'll Q myself in this thread....

Great that Tony got a playoff win. Can we all stop acting like h's still a member of the Chiefs now? He chose to leave this team. Stop humping his leg like he's one of ours.

I feel the same way. I also doubt he enters the HOF as a Chief.