ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Manning's rag arm (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268828)

Crush 01-13-2013 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9312613)
Not really, just playing your what-if game, like with 2006 Manning.

Here's another one: what if a ball coming out of a QBs hand while it's moving forward were a pass attempt, not a fumble?

ROFL

That was clearly a fumble.

tmax63 01-13-2013 06:46 AM

What if PM pump-faked and brought the ball down, had 2 hands on the ball and then dropped it? That's what I saw and I think that's what the refs saw as well. The announcers were clearly on Denver and Green Bay's side in the 2 games and did their best to not "see" the right arm being held on the PI or both hands on the ball on the fumble and several calls in both games.

Mother****erJones 01-13-2013 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9312600)
Butthurt much?

Manning was garbage in OT.

Denver fans can talk shit on John Fox and Rahim Moore and the Refs all they want.

They had 2 return TDs
Peyton threw a pick 6 and another god awful Favrelike INT in OT
Their vaunting no 2 D got smoked. Champ its time to hang it up

Mother****erJones 01-13-2013 06:53 AM

That wasnt the tuck rule Donk fan, he controlled it as it came down to his waist. He repossed it and then while it was at his waist he lost it.

mdchiefsfan 01-13-2013 07:15 AM

While were playing the what if game, what if the Ravens were drenched in Vaseline for the game? How would Donkey fans perceive that?

the Talking Can 01-13-2013 07:20 AM

i had to pee at halftime

my stream had more velocity than manning's throws...

Marcellus 01-13-2013 08:16 AM

At one point Deirdorff was noting how patient Manning was with all the short throws and how he may be the most patient QB in NFL history with short throws bla bla bla. Complimenting Manning for making the short throws.

I was laughing my ass off, I guess Dan didn't see any Chiefs games the last 4 years. Cassel can out patient Manning on short throws all day long. HOF bound!

scho63 01-13-2013 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9312409)
In the 12 seasons (Manning) made the playoffs he has 11 playoff losses (t-most ever), 5 playoff losses at home (all as the 1, 2, or 3 seed), a game-losing interception in the superbowl, and 8 one-and-dones (remember, out of a possible 12)?
What did you expect when the Broncos signed him? Predicting anything other than one and done from him would be awfully delusional. He makes terrible decisions in the clutch and more often than not loses the first game of the playoffs, even when he's the prohibitive favorite to win.
Those who do not know history.....

Except when he plays the Chiefs........LMAO

farmerchief 01-13-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9312693)
At one point Deirdorff was noting how patient Manning was with all the short throws and how he may be the most patient QB in NFL history with short throws bla bla bla. Complimenting Manning for making the short throws.

I was laughing my ass off, I guess Dan didn't see any Chiefs games the last 4 years. Cassel can out patient Manning on short throws all day long. HOF bound!

Only trouble was, our Matt couldnt complete them!:eek:

notorious 01-13-2013 09:20 AM

Lovely tears!

Pasta Little Brioni 01-13-2013 09:32 AM

This season played out almost exactly like Favre's in Minny. Kind of wierd.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-13-2013 09:34 AM

Like we said before the year. Howard the Duck reared it's ugly head.

BlackHelicopters 01-13-2013 09:38 AM

Football is a young mans game, with few exceptions.

PhillyChiefFan 01-13-2013 10:41 AM

The Broncos beat themselves:

1. Running the ball on 3rd & 7, with the chance to ice the game with a 1st down.
2. Kneeling it with :31 left, 2 TO's, and Manning at the helm.
3. The piss poor coverage and angle Moore took on the TD pass to Jones. Just...wow.
4. Manning's awful INT throw in OT to seal the game.

Everything went wrong for the Broncos in the last 5 mins and OT of that game. Ravens had some calls bounce their way to be fair, but the Broncos failed to capitalize on several opportunities to win it.

If Holliday didn't kill it on ST, it would have been a double digit win for the Ravens despite the PI calls, holding calls, and all the other stupid penalties they committed.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-13-2013 10:41 AM

Herm Fox