ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Titus Young attempted to sabotage the Lions passing game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267186)

38yrsfan 11-29-2012 03:11 PM

No way Charles' mom wants his autograph now.

Hootie 11-29-2012 03:12 PM

this isn't college football Boise State where you get 25 targets a game...especially with Calvin Johnson on your team.

The Franchise 11-29-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9162021)
this isn't college football Boise State where you get 25 targets a game...especially with Calvin Johnson on your team.

This.

Hootie 11-29-2012 03:17 PM

I can't believe a guy on his FIRST contract who probably isn't even a millionaire yet is going to sabotage his offense and get himself blacklisted from the league before he's even had a full cup of coffee...

Insane. I was ready to props the guy earlier in the season as well for being the first guy I've seen with a Sr. on his jersey (thinking he might be a responsible guy) but I guess that's what I get for stereotyping.

Sorter 11-29-2012 03:51 PM

What a dumbass.

They should move him to DT. LMAO

Rain Man 11-29-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9161654)
He shouldn't ever play in the NFL again

he crossed a line

How can any team ever trust him again?

I agree. It's the type of thing that gets you blackballed.

Not to start a firestorm, but remember in Cleveland when Brady Quinn was giving the defense the calls in practice to help himself win the starting job? When the other quarterback was under center, Brady was telling the defense what to expect. I thought that was the same thing.

The_Doctor10 11-29-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9162275)

Not to start a firestorm, but remember in Cleveland when Brady Quinn was giving the defense the calls in practice to help himself win the starting job? When the other quarterback was under center, Brady was telling the defense what to expect. I thought that was the same thing.

Really? What a c*nt...

Sorter 11-29-2012 04:21 PM

Quote:

Really?

Wow. That's pretty low to beat out Derek Anderson ROFL

Hootie 11-29-2012 04:24 PM

Brady Quinn is worse than Matt Cassel, and Matt Cassel is terrible. Amazing, really.

Nickel D 11-29-2012 04:32 PM

KC should really pick him up...

REALLY!!

Think about it...

CasseLLLLLLLLLL, prior to going full-fetal, will wildly throw the ball...but, instead of it going into the hands of a defensive player or nowhere near a Chiefs receiver, the ball will end up in TY's possession..because..he intentionally ran the wrong route and into the path of what normally would be an errant throw.

Eventual result: We're goin' to the Super Bowl!! PRINT 'EM, BABY!!

The Franchise 11-29-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Link?

I_AM_Chief 11-29-2012 06:02 PM

I watched this little dipshit run his mouth in college. Hope his NFL career is done, or he gets a career ending injury.

HolyHat 11-29-2012 06:10 PM

From now on when you are naming WR's that were drafted after Jon Baldwin in 2011, you must address them as such.

So...For example...Your next thread should state the following when talking about Titus Young

Titus "I'm still better than Jon Baldwin" Young

Easy 6 11-29-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9161667)
Nothing says “winner” like a crooked home cut Mohawk.

LMAO exactly what i was thinking... yep, now heres a man i can win with.

Schwartzengruber and the other crazy german dont have a good handle on that team.

okcchief 11-29-2012 06:32 PM

This is one of the dumbest things I've heard of a player doing if true.